Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

Man, I think the Military spoiled me because I have NEVER encountered grown men that are as sensitive and emotional as some of these dudes are...? is baffling to me...lol.

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed so i expect mothing less that a heartfelt appology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

I wasnt here for your mothers thread.

Who that chick with the cigarette burns and ? ? Everyone in the thread clowned her, not just me....lol.

You posted that picture of that dingy chick, If you post a pic on this forum then prepare to get roasted.

Just like the one you dropped of me and my Husband, along with all the acne ones you constantly post of me.
    My pics get roasted all the time, it's just jokes. I'm not going around upset about it, nor should you.
    :-??

You posted those pics from 1996 and u got roasted i wasnt the only one to roast you...Do i cry about u saying mexican ? ? No...i just throw shots back...your husband looks like hes mentally challenged..Blazinis ugly ass son gets ? on too...not my fault ? got a ? pregnant....

I can see why tho but she admitted to ? over 40 ? ...

I'm not the one complaining about my pics being roasted though...you are.

I'm not the one holding a grudge either....you are.

I'm perfectly capable of being cordial to anyone on here regardless of us having beef in the past. It's not that serious.

But I will say this, you ? on people...a lot. You're always coming at someone so you can't be mad and hold grudges when it comes back on you.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, I think the Military spoiled me because I have NEVER encountered grown men that are as sensitive and emotional as some of these dudes are...? is baffling to me...lol.

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed,made racist rants against me..made false rumors about my living situations i expect nothing less that a heartfelt apology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

I wasnt here for your mothers thread...

Was the second pic of a chick with long hair and a phatty your chick, too??

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed,made racist rants against me..made false rumors about my living situations i expect nothing less that a heartfelt apology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

Yeah thats my old one...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Yeah thats my old one...

Dayum. Props.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed so i expect mothing less that a heartfelt appology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

Who that chick with the cigarette burns and ? ? Everyone in the thread clowned her, not just me....lol.

You posted that picture of that dingy chick, If you post a pic on this forum then prepare to get roasted.

Just like the one you dropped of me and my Husband, along with all the acne ones you constantly post of me.
    My pics get roasted all the time, it's just jokes. I'm not going around upset about it, nor should you.

You posted those pics from 1996 and u got roasted i wasnt the only one to roast you...Do i cry about u saying mexican ? ? No...i just throw shots back...your husband looks like hes mentally challenged..Blazinis ugly ass son gets ? on too...not my fault ? got a ? pregnant....

1ED01B2D-80CA-452B-9186-03A11FE62229-1290-00000132BCAD604A.jpg

Ok I've seen this azzz b4, but what was the backstory on this again?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Kimi ever answer Deadeye?
    He the only one talkin that real.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time i see this ? post i think he is typing with a mouth full of sour candy bitter beer face ass ? .

Everytime i see you post i think how your sons looks like sideshow bob or that one ? of american idol an also how u got a ? pregnant and moved in with her...dAmn b didnt she suck up towers too? N u kissn the ? bruh..

E5037221-D6CF-43A7-A1B8-18B76C09F218-9531-0000072D40C45E7A.jpg

E777A63A-B640-4637-BA09-E663CAD66161-9531-0000072D3BD715BB.jpg
    That is not his son.He is in denial
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ughhh..is this dude ever going to get over it? Let it go guy.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »

What did he ask?

We're the emotional ones right? ;)

Like you said, they want easy targets, people they can ? on and the person just takes it.

it's just a pure case of these dudes not being able to take what they dish out.

I'm a cool person but I'm not one to just let people talk down to me and not defend myself.

Whether it's online or real life.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, same posts for years.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

What did he ask?

Like you said, they want easy targets, people they can ? on and the person just takes it.

I'm a cool person but I'm not one to just let people talk down to me and not defend myself.

"I'm a cool person but I'm not one to just let people talk down to me and not defend myself. "

gotdayum you're like a ? bot, how many times have you said this lmao

[img]http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/? _126.gif[/img]
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

I believe you're one of the few females on here whose buttocks I haven't inquired about.

Having said that.....

2qtagbt.jpg

What is the status of the foundation of your ? cavity?

When was it last compromised?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

I believe you're one of the few females on here whose buttocks I haven't inquired about.

Having said that.....

2qtagbt.jpg

What is the status of the foundation of your ? cavity?

When was it last compromised?

Oh....lmao!!

Um unfortunately they haven't been compromised for a long time, but I'm working on getting that resolved.

I'll get back to you
    ;)
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not remember ever "? on" Parallel's girl, but my reality is obviously not the same as yours.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I do not remember ever "? on" Parallel's girl, but my reality is obviously not the same as yours.

Oh you did.....I was here. I used to defend both of them.

I'm pretty sure either you or him said that you apologized for it as well..... maybe you were ? at the time though. :-\"

and as for the bolded....thank ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2yzg3yt.jpg
    whats good with that hairline?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Horrific ? yo. That's why I usually wear du-rags.

jtneba.gif
  • Max.
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Blazini lost
  • Max.
    Options

Are u mad i said u were built like a bowling ball pin u big ?

• Ms.Scorp
    Options

I'm a bit curious as well because I only got bits and pieces.

Apparently that ass belongs to his girlfriend or something to that affect. I wasn't here when it was hashed out.
  • Max.
    Options

What did he ask?

So bcuz i clown u im mad...but you type paragraphs so your furious.

I do remember ur mom now she was built llike madea...LAWD BLESS HER SOUL
  • Max.
    Options

I'm a bit curious as well because I only got bits and pieces.

Apparently that ass belongs to his girlfriend or something to that affect. I wasn't here when it was hashed out.

Thats a black ? u wbna lookn ? ...? i look like
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

What did he ask?

So bcuz i clown u im mad...but you type paragraphs so your furious.

I do remember ur mom now she was built llike madea...LAWD BLESS HER SOUL

Well you admitted the reason why you were doing it in your display of feelings so yeah, it does make you look bitchmade.

You're not the brightest dude here, but by all means continue, eventually you will realize you're losing and move on.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    @Kat- neither me or Blaz really remember ? on this dude, do you?

This ? is pure comedy....lol