John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn my son is ? handsome
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

some of these dudes have hard drives full of pics of our spouses, children and family.....lol.

? is creepy

• John_Blazini
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

some of these dudes have hard drives full of pics of our spouses, children and family.....lol.

? is creepy
    yo only Dro or Du has ever roasted my looks really lol and both of them ? deal with real life facedicaps.. ? need something to use as ammo lol
  • John_Blazini
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Good money b. Working in a NOC hopfully get on the Data Engineering team by next year.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And posters wanna know why

People don't most pics up in this ? .
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Most ? dont post because they are ugly lol
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Most ? dont post because they are ugly lol

LOL, that's hilarious.

• Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

you don't even have to post your pics here and they will still get them. There have been many threads made about my Husband and even my Mother and these dudes surface with pictures for all of them.

Usually when a poster stoops to the low of insulting your family though, it's because they're losing...badly.

It's an act of desperation when you can't come up with anything to roast the poster who is actually ? on you, so you have to attack their spouse or children.
  • ohhhla
    Options

you don't even have to post your pics here and they will still get them. There have been many threads made about my Husband and even my Mother and these dudes surface with pictures for all of them.

Usually when a poster stoops to the low of insulting your family though, it's because they're losing...badly.

It's an act of desperation when you can't come up with anything to roast the poster who is actually ? on you, so you have to attack their spouse or children.

Oh, ? . No one is safe.

That's ? up how dude just post his child and ? .

Even if it's for another thread.

• Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

That's why you went out of your way to get a picture of my girlfriend and post it a while back?

Don't act like you're better than people that commit acts you've done before.

I sure did AFTER you made jokes about my Mother, I also apologized and you went and made a thread about it for donkey brownie points to appease the same dudes who used to ruthlessly ? on her :-??
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

That's why you went out of your way to get a picture of my girlfriend and post it a while back?

Don't act like you're better than people that commit acts you've done before.

I sure did AFTER you made jokes about my Mother, I also apologized and you went and made a thread about it for donkey brownie points to appease the same dudes who used to ruthlessly ? on her :-??

Doesn't matter if it was before or after...you used the tactics. Don't act like you're better than people that do it.

Negative, after a poster makes jokes about your dead mother to gain acceptance by an e-clique then all bets are off.

You really didn't deserve an apology but you got it anyway, even after you snitched to the mods to get me banned for it.

I'm over it though, are you holding an e-grudge too?

Remember that you also started the little e-beef we had.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pointing out the hypocrisy of a post = an e-grudge?

Well let me clarify then wouldn't want to be a hypocrite ;)

As long as a poster doesn't initiate an e-beef with me for no reason, and then bandwagon insult my deceased Mother then they have no fear of me retaliating in such a manor.

But if you come at my family all bets are off, so be prepared with what comes next, instead of trying to get me banned for it.

:-??
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Let me see, let me see.
    who's blinding that last person with the last eye?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad you made that clear.

Different rules apply.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi u keep jokes for posters..and when they call u out u start typing paragraphs..didnt u say some ? like kats kid had her weight? lol ? was funny..
  • Max.
    Options
    I posted at 9:52 shes gona say i spent my whole saturday night writing about her.
  • Max.
    Options
    Every time i see this ? post i think he is typing with a mouth full of sour candy bitter beer face ass ? .

Did you see this post Blazini? Do you remember ? on Max 3 years back and hurting his feelings because I don't.....lol
    Max. wrote: »
    @Max

what's your beef with Kat bruh?

I used to post heavy 3 years back..no problems with nobody...than after upgrade i got kimi,dro kat blazini(r.i.p) throwing shots..making up ? sayn i work fast food..me being half mexican..sayn i was ugly when ms jones confirmed i wasnt a ugly ass ? ..Its not no beef..im just throwing shots back

Nope lol i appologized for hurting his feelings but honsetly no.. and I have a pretty good memory most of the time. I have roasted alot of people. *shrugs*

? u say corny ass jokes to 2 ? thats not roasting...how did your son take the news that he wasnt gona have two fathers anymore? Remember ur son used to post here? He used to go in threads and say your a ?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I posted at 9:52 shes gona say i spent my whole saturday night writing about her.

I just think you need to get over whatever happened. I've had posters roast me, my family, my spouse....etc. and I'm not going around bitter holding e-grudges for the ? . It's just jokes right? :-??

Also, you will never find a post where I came at someones child or family member and when I posted his girlfriends pic that was foul and I apologized, dude still complained and tried to get me banned even though seedz and others had ? on her much worst then I ever could.

I'm glad you made that clear.

Different rules apply.

No there are no "different rules"

If you stoop so low as to ? on someones Mother, child or family member then all bets are off....period. Don't complain and cry to a mod once it's turned back on you.

you're another one that jumped on the bandwagon to diss me then got upset when I roasted you about your home life and destitution.
    Acting bitter and bringing it up every chance you got, even pretending your own Mother was ill to provoke some reaction out of me.

Ya'll are grown ass Men (in age) so stop acting like scorned e-? . If you can't take it don't dish it out..simple as that.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

Man, I think the Military spoiled me because I have NEVER encountered grown men that are as sensitive and emotional as some of these dudes are...? is baffling to me...lol.

I'm a very cool, very nice person but I'm not a pushover or an easy target.

I don't start e-beefs, but If you come at me crazy be prepared to be ? on....period
  • Max.
    edited September 2012
    Options

Man, I think the Military spoiled me because I have NEVER encountered grown men that are as sensitive and emotional as some of these dudes are...? is baffling to me...lol.

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed,made racist rants against me..made false rumors about my living situations i expect nothing less that a heartfelt apology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

I wasnt here for your mothers thread...
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed so i expect mothing less that a heartfelt appology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

I wasnt here for your mothers thread.

Who that chick with the cigarette burns and ? ? Everyone in the thread clowned her, not just me....lol.

You posted that picture of that dingy chick, If you post a pic on this forum then prepare to get roasted.

Just like the one you dropped of me and my Husband, along with all the acne ones you constantly post of me.
    My pics get roasted all the time, it's just jokes. I'm not going around upset about it, nor should you.
  • Max.
    Options

Kimi you tried to clown a chick i smashed so i expect mothing less that a heartfelt appology...is it true army broads get passed around base?

I wasnt here for your mothers thread.

Who that chick with the cigarette burns and ? ? Everyone in the thread clowned her, not just me....lol.

You posted that picture of that dingy chick, If you post a pic on this forum then prepare to get roasted.

Just like the one you dropped of me and my Husband, along with all the acne ones you constantly post of me.
    My pics get roasted all the time, it's just jokes. I'm not going around upset about it, nor should you.

You posted those pics from 1996 and u got roasted i wasnt the only one to roast you...Do i cry about u saying mexican ? ? No...i just throw shots back...your husband looks like hes mentally challenged..Blazinis ugly ass son gets ? on too...not my fault ? got a ? pregnant....

I can see why tho but she admitted to ? over 40 ? ...

1ED01B2D-80CA-452B-9186-03A11FE62229-1290-00000132BCAD604A.jpg