Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i am not, i'm speaking on all and any posters that really take this ? seriously. there has to be a clinical term for this. parallel, is there new research being done on the affects of the internet on people's grasp of reality? cuz this seems like a new problem that's just gonna get worse

Okay so answer this question straight up. Judging from the screen shots you've seen in this thread, does Kimi take 'this ? ' too seriously? Give a real answer Kai AKA the most etherous female on this forum, as many like to say.

I'm looking for a yes or no answer from you Kai. You're supposed to be the type who can give a direct answer to this question without fear.

anyone with eyes can see that she takes this too seriously. so yes, she definitely does

cb also takes this too seriously, i really shouldn't mention him tho cuz he'll be in here with the titangraphs before we all know it.

Ya damn right u shouldntve, u sexy lil ? , you.

Anywho.. whats the diff between me and you?
    We both like to "ether" ppl, we both love to type titans (u have ur fair share, babe)..
    what we DONT do is save screenshots from 2001,
    expend energy making songs bout posters offline when that time should be spent ? or gettin money,
    talk bout other posters via twitter, fb, aim and other social medias, give out our #'s trying to make bonds with other avatars (the most pathetic).

But I could see one might think I take it serious cuz I got 3hunna accts, ad call myself a "powerful poster/legend".. but then if thats the case u left off some names.

Feel free to add them tho.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay let's ask Kai. @Kai_valva, do you believe that I take the Ic too seriously, given the fact that I have made songs about posters? Answer this question honestly please.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Okay let's ask Kai. @Kai_valva, do you believe that I take the Ic too seriously, given the fact that I have made songs about posters? Answer this question honestly please.

Before she explains, how bout u explain when you and another poster were talkin bout Kimi taken ? too seriously, and when the poster who I cant remember rite now tried to throw my name in there as well, u caped for me and said sumn like "I dont think CB really takes it seriously, I think he's just a ? more so than anything else". Explain.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Bottling.. or Boggling..

for_the_love_of_the_network.jpg
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Why am i not surprised that a ? whose heart pumps koolaid acts like a scorned female.. you aint ordinary...look at yourself

• i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    i am not, i'm speaking on all and any posters that really take this ? seriously. there has to be a clinical term for this. parallel, is there new research being done on the affects of the internet on people's grasp of reality? cuz this seems like a new problem that's just gonna get worse

Choose between "all posters" and "any poster". Your grammar is just....atrocious.

@tabatha_ can we replace kai in our grammatical threesome? This becoming a mod thing has really ruined her good good text.

Maybe @parallelrhymes would like to join our threesome n/h

I'm biased, @kai_valya is my girl and therefore entitled to a few mistakes. She stays.

Sidenote: I'm waiting for an opportunity to call a poster a milquetoast.

@tabatha_ when are you gonna drop that full body pic?
    humongoustongue.gif
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Before she explains, how bout u explain when you and another poster were talkin bout Kimi taken ? too seriously, and when the poster who I cant remember rite now tried to throw my name in there as well, u caped for me and said sumn like "I dont think CB really takes it seriously, I think he's just a ? more so than anything else". Explain.

I really don't see how that = caping for you, but how long ago did I say that?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico done came a long way.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Devil in a blue dress is a great movie
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico looks like she snorts when she laughs.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why am i not surprised that a ? whose heart pumps koolaid acts like a scorned female.. you aint ordinary...look at yourself
    ? u got a loooong history suspect ? comments/posts on these boards

this thread is the perfect platform to display em, so keep it cool before i snatch u out that walk-in closet
  • playmaker88
    Options

this thread is the perfect platform to display em, so keep it cool before i snatch u out that walk-in closet

? you switch when you walk... jump off a bridge
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You've watched him walk?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options

I really don't see how that = caping for you, but how long ago did I say that?

I dont remember how long ago, it was recent enough for ? to say that I take it serious just cuz im better than em tho.

Jalen Rose prolly thought Kobe took it serious when he put 81 on him.. but nah, he's just niiicceeeee.

@Kai_Valya.. Doug summoned u but couldnt @ u rite.. and if he cant even @ you rite, its safe to assume he prolly cant do a lot of things rite, ol nervous ass ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

You've watched him walk?

Maybe he had to so he could recognize him while he's disguised on shadow moses.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This thread is pure comedy.

*GOATS Seedz*
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    When a ? is casual. Ya know when she's able to let go of a ? o two infronta you. Better yet when im taking divine showers and she cool enough to just walk up in that ? and take a ? infront of a ? . ? was steamy no pun intended tho
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
  • playmaker88
    Options
    It still bottles my mind that no one else.. didnt realize its boggled

173-1019223329-child+scratching+head.gif.png