Post Mind-Bottling Quotes You See On The IC

Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    So were the ? you sent to the mods and admin Jay serious or were they some bs too?

The PM I sent to you and the mods was totally serious given the fact that it was about my personal information being given out. Real life ? .

That should be obvious, and it's also obvious that you seedz and choice are giddy as hell trying to spin this into something where you can ban me because you're still ? about e-fueds we had in the past.

Get the ? over it.

Just trying to see where you are coming from given the fact that you just stated you take nothing on here serious and it's obvious when you wanted the pic taken down you came to me for a reason. I'm not stupid that's why the disclaimer was given in the thread. I know you are frequently in contact with multiple mods so it's hard to believe it it's all jokes for you given your PM demeanor and actions you want taken on behalf of you.

It was just a question. Stop being sensitive it's not that serious.

I'm actually not in frequent contact with multiple mods. That isn't true, I did however recieve a warning from a mod along with several female posters that our accounts were in jepordy.

That is what started the whole scenario. It's absurd to say that I have mods in my pocket considering all the foul ? , personal pictures and ? up pictures that have posted of me over the years.

There are plenty of females here that have more clout than me, I've never had any threads deleted or pics posted of me previous to that.

The reason I had you delete it is because it came from my hacked photobucket account, and many more would've followed. If you think I was going to let that dude post pics that he hacked from me so I can seem "real" to those on the IC then you have me ? up....lol

In the past you didn't have mods in your pocket like you do now, agreed. Name the females who have more mod clout than you, since you're so sure they exist.

^*wait for her to duck because it would mean directly calling out an IC ? *
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So U out having lunch with ? fuckas now?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lunch ? strikes again.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol all these paragraphs ...but nope i dont take it serious..too many explanations to many words on this ? ..
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fagspeak
    ? BFF.. FOH with this sucker for man love ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yeah, you don't post like that, not enough for me to really form any opinion of you other than your ms paint pics. this is like the first time i've seen you post in i don't remember how long

JG's BACK!! Coincidence?!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Doug doesnt post cuz Doug is washed. Its like them broke ? that say "I dont wear Jordans and Trues, total waste of money", soon as they hit the lotto or some ? they turn into 2 Chainz.. FOH.

That boy dont post no more cuz no one knows or cares bout him.. but let an old legend return, he's logged on all day.. lets say it together yall... FACTS!

I have no reason to explain why I rarely post anymore, because that's my real life. I posted my first thread in a while the other night, right before I went out to make money... that was before this washed up legend came back. I had no idea he'd come back after I made that thread.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    There are little FB and Twitter buttons next to the reactions now...Anyone used them?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    There are little FB and Twitter buttons next to the reactions now...Anyone used them?

Try it out and let us know how it goes
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Since this thread is going to ? as it is:
    aX6ls.png

Is that the same dude who got beat up by a limp wristed dude in a grocery store?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah u take this ? to seriously
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So were the ? you sent to the mods and admin Jay serious or were they some bs too?

The PM I sent to you and the mods was totally serious given the fact that it was about my personal information being given out. Real life ? .

That should be obvious, and it's also obvious that you seedz and choice are giddy as hell trying to spin this into something where you can ban me because you're still ? about e-fueds we had in the past.

Get the ? over it.

Just trying to see where you are coming from given the fact that you just stated you take nothing on here serious and it's obvious when you wanted the pic taken down you came to me for a reason. I'm not stupid that's why the disclaimer was given in the thread. I know you are frequently in contact with multiple mods so it's hard to believe it it's all jokes for you given your PM demeanor and actions you want taken on behalf of you.

I'm actually not in frequent contact with multiple mods. That isn't true, I did however recieve a warning from a mod along with several female posters that our accounts were in jepordy.

That is what started the whole scenario. It's absurd to say that I have mods in my pocket considering all the foul ? , personal pictures and ? up pictures that have posted of me over the years.

There are plenty of females here that have more clout than me, I've never had any threads deleted or pics posted of me previous to that.

The reason I had you delete it is because it came from my hacked photobucket account, and many more would've followed. If you think I was going to let that dude post pics that he hacked from me so I can seem "real" to those on the IC then you have me ? up....lol

I know people say didn't read when they did read but I really didn't read this. Can tell it's full of seriousness and I don't wanna get into that.

No you couldn't refute it, that's why you will claim you didn't read it.

You asked me a question and I answered it, you as a mod know that females received warnings and you also know I provided proof to back up my concerns. A concern about my personal information being put out would be obvious concern for anyone.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Try it out and let us know how it goes

Like I want FB to kno' I spend my days talkin' ? with a buncha strangers on a hip-hop forum
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i fit wrote: »
    Since this thread is going to ? as it is:
    aX6ls.png

Is that the same dude who got beat up by a limp wristed dude in a grocery store?
    Yes.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thread derail
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets face facts.. Elzo and Seedz have no life.. they both sit in their room eating frito's waiting for gossip/beef threads, or for an OWL to return so that they can have someone to talk to cuz none of the new posters care, or know them.. they failed to adapt like lets say, a Parallel, an old poster that is still in touch with the newer genration.

Them ? is like DMX and Method Man, old ? still wearng baggy Phat Farm and WuTang wear complaining bout Drake and the new ? .. sad.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

Get the ? over it.

In the past you didn't have mods in your pocket like you do now, agreed. Name the females who have more mod clout than you, since you're so sure they exist.

So seedz who are these mods in my pocket and when did they get there? Tell me when I've had ANY thing favorable happen on my behalf.

I don't have to duck anything I never have. Six, Haute, Charle, hell even Aqua and a host of other females have requested that pics be deleted and threads be closed, as it is their right to do so.

Now tell me when I've done this before yesterday? You're trying really hard but anyone on this forum for any length of time knows that chicks like me and Aqua have never had the favors or advantages that other chicks here have had...you even implying that is ridiculous.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    LMFAO @ no one caring about CB hypotheses, yet he still keeps typing them.

This guy knows more about my 'IC career' than I do, yet he claims I take it too serious L-)
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    smh at the quote button bein' moved...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol powerful posters... yall some funny cats... jr high ass ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Get the ? over it.

So seedz who are these mods in my pocket and when did they get there? Tell me when I've had ANY thing favorable happen on my behalf.

I don't have to duck anything I never have. Six, Haute, Charle, hell even Aqua and a host of other females have requested that pics be deleted and threads be closed, as it is their right to do so.

Now tell me when I've done this before yesterday? You're trying really hard but anyone on this forum for any length of time knows that chicks like me and Aqua have never had the favors or advantages that other chicks here have had...you even implying that is ridiculous.

LMFAO @ me not even having to respond to your 'I take the internets too serious' ass, cuz you been banned LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol man this ? is retarted
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Lmao @ Kimi being banned

lol smh