Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lawd..whos reading all that?
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    smh ? damn at Huruma...Someone re-up the famous 'child sex' thread...lotta quotables in there outchea

jerry-sandusky-teeth.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Okay let's ask Kai. @Kai_valva, do you believe that I take the Ic too seriously, given the fact that I have made songs about posters? Answer this question honestly please.

i wasn't around when you were really posting so i don't know. plus i'm only going off of what i see on here now, like the derailing numerous threads with the titangraphs, giving importance to being an "influential poster" what ever that means. the pm's and things like are what i draw my conclusions from. and i'm pretty sure the rest of the ic comes to that same conclusion

I think this is a fair assessment but what about the posters who actually call themselves powerful and speak of being e-legends? Shouldn't the same be said for them?

and I spoke on the influential poster scenario in a thread made about "influential posters"...lol.

I guess I can see why people would take those pm's seriously but trust me honey, if I took any of this ? to heart or seriously in the least bit I would've been run off this forum a loooong time ago. It's all jokes
    ;)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i fit wrote: »
    smh ? damn at Huruma...Someone re-up the famous 'child sex' thread...lotta quotables in there outchea

jerry-sandusky-teeth.gif

Dem teef

tumblr_m0xsnwWhqW1r69wy0o1_400.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    This ? got a created player 2k tattoo

47854_439652623698_1196222_n.jpg

LOL Braxton from Jamie Foxx

228623_1244435861199_209_244.jpg

braxton1.jpg
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Okay let's ask Kai. @Kai_valva, do you believe that I take the Ic too seriously, given the fact that I have made songs about posters? Answer this question honestly please.

i wasn't around when you were really posting so i don't know. plus i'm only going off of what i see on here now, like the derailing numerous threads with the titangraphs, giving importance to being an "influential poster" what ever that means. the pm's and things like are what i draw my conclusions from. and i'm pretty sure the rest of the ic comes to that same conclusion

Are you saying I drealed numerous thread, posted too many titangraphs and called myself an influential poster?

Actions speak louder than words, Doug.. sell some drugs, do a credit card scam, shoot some hoops, go get fly, ? some ? , smoke a spliff, do sumn other than worry bout the IC when u log off, but until then u take it seriously.. geez louise.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So were the ? you sent to the mods and admin Jay serious or were they some bs too?

The PM I sent to you and the mods was totally serious given the fact that it was about my personal information being given out. Real life ? .

That should be obvious, and it's also obvious that you seedz and choice are giddy as hell trying to spin this into something where you can ban me because you're still ? about e-fueds we had in the past.

Get the ? over it.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    more sus...
    ? you post the same pics.. in a male dominated forum endlessly.. ... you want one of these sideways to the left ? to say you cute.. whats your aim fam

dont be mad

Im sorry

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think Kimi calls people 'powerful' more than they do themselves.... but she doesn't get it... still.

Gambino somehow still winning.
  • Copper
    Options
    so the 2 posters who take this ? to heart are no longer caping for one another....sad
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Are you saying I drealed numerous thread, posted too many titangraphs and called myself an influential poster?

i barely even see you post, so i haven't seen you derail anything. i'm saying that's what i base my opinion of what taking things too seriously is on

i just don't get it i guess

See I was assuming you'd answer my question directly. Apparently you didn't. So I'll ask again, and this time I'll ask you to please include a yes/no answer. Does Seedz take the internet too seriously?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @Kai_Valya.. the type of poster I described in my post, is that a poster that takes the IC too seriously.. yes or no?

If not, well then u have to retract ur statement bout me.. fair is fair.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

To make this clear, I in no way shape or form would like Kimi to be banned.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gonna ? around and make kai catch a suicide bombing like that.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    some of yall ? need outside lives

Word, b.. I was outside all day and came home to see my name typed by a bunch of posters who werent... sad.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

i barely even see you post, so i haven't seen you derail anything. i'm saying that's what i base my opinion of what taking things too seriously is on

i just don't get it i guess

Seedz isn't very memorable anymore. He used to be a demi ? on here though. One of the most powerful of posters. A level 100 charizard walking amongst a bunch of metapods. Goku to every other posters Killin.

No dickride though.

LMFAO I don't even think I ever was too powerful. I just posted a lot of videos and ? . Majority laughed at them, some didn't. That was about the extent of it.
  • Copper
    Options
    lol @ "I dont take this serious...even though I understand if u think I do"
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    So were the ? you sent to the mods and admin Jay serious or were they some bs too?

The PM I sent to you and the mods was totally serious given the fact that it was about my personal information being given out. Real life ? .

That should be obvious, and it's also obvious that you seedz and choice are giddy as hell trying to spin this into something where you can ban me because you're still ? about e-fueds we had in the past.

Get the ? over it.

Just trying to see where you are coming from given the fact that you just stated you take nothing on here serious and it's obvious when you wanted the pic taken down you came to me for a reason. I'm not stupid that's why the disclaimer was given in the thread. I know you are frequently in contact with multiple mods so it's hard to believe it it's all jokes for you given your PM demeanor and actions you want taken on behalf of you.

It was just a question. Stop being sensitive it's not that serious.

I'm actually not in frequent contact with multiple mods? That isn't true, I did however receive a warning from a mod along with several female posters that our accounts were in jeopardy.

That is what started the whole scenario. It's absurd to say that I have mods in my pocket considering all the foul ? , personal pictures and ? up pictures that have posted of me over the years.

There are plenty of females here that have more clout than me, I've never had any threads deleted or pics posted of me previous to that.

The reason I had you delete it is because it came from my hacked photobucket account, and many more would've followed. If you think I was going to let that dude post pics that he hacked from me so I can seem "real" to those on the IC then you have me ? up....lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @kai_valva I knnow u've seen me post because you've LOLed many a post of mine.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Doug doesnt post cuz Doug is washed. Its like them broke ? that say "I dont wear Jordans and Trues, total waste of money", soon as they hit the lotto or some ? they turn into 2 Chainz.. FOH.

That boy dont post no more cuz no one knows or cares bout him.. but let an old legend return, he's logged on all day.. lets say it together yall... FACTS!
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think Kimi calls people 'powerful' more than they do themselves.... but she doesn't get it... still.

Gambino somehow still winning.

And it's all said in jest and sarcasm, you're little ? is probably hard right now thinking you guys might have FINALLY caused my "IC downfall" and get me removed from this forum...guess again.

It being claimed that I "take this ? to seriously" is mild compared to all the other things that have and continue to be said about me on this forum. I'm not going anywhere, deal with it.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options