Post Mind-Bottling Quotes You See On The IC

Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel, you claiming u didn't ban her?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...why she get banned?

she probably threw her laptop against the wall...hilarious
  • Copper
    Options
    she'll suck a ? off to get her account back..
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO @ no one caring about CB hypotheses, yet he still keeps typing them.

This guy knows more about my 'IC career' than I do, yet he claims I take it too serious L-)

lol They always get read, and that why posters dont like me, cuz not only do I beat u up and rob u, I embarrass u, on some straight up Nino Brown ? with the big machinery pointed at ur head while u cry naked (NH) in front the whole block.

Im done exposing what you are tho.. u free to post comfortable now.

Dont make a song bout me bro!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol man this ? is retarted

Is this what you call a previously heated poptart that you havent finished but put back in the toaster

2004993-poptart1.jpg
  • Copper
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was fast.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    INB4 the mod that banned Kimi let's me take the blame for it.

I honestly and 100% thought it was you lol. I can't think of what she did that was ban-worthy. She must have been PMing mods like the nutcase that she is to get JG banned and one of em had enough of it. Rofllllllllllllll,
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Is this what you call a previously heated poptart that you havent finished but put back in the toaster

2004993-poptart1.jpg
    Why the ? would you put it back in the toaster?

The filling would spill out, and there'd be crumbs everywhere.nh
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    So were the ? you sent to the mods and admin Jay serious or were they some bs too?

The PM I sent to you and the mods was totally serious given the fact that it was about my personal information being given out. Real life ? .

That should be obvious, and it's also obvious that you seedz and choice are giddy as hell trying to spin this into something where you can ban me because you're still ? about e-fueds we had in the past.

Get the ? over it.

Just trying to see where you are coming from given the fact that you just stated you take nothing on here serious and it's obvious when you wanted the pic taken down you came to me for a reason. I'm not stupid that's why the disclaimer was given in the thread. I know you are frequently in contact with multiple mods so it's hard to believe it it's all jokes for you given your PM demeanor and actions you want taken on behalf of you.

It was just a question. Stop being sensitive it's not that serious.

I'm actually not in frequent contact with multiple mods. That isn't true, I did however recieve a warning from a mod along with several female posters that our accounts were in jepordy.

That is what started the whole scenario. It's absurd to say that I have mods in my pocket considering all the foul ? , personal pictures and ? up pictures that have posted of me over the years.

There are plenty of females here that have more clout than me, I've never had any threads deleted or pics posted of me previous to that.

The reason I had you delete it is because it came from my hacked photobucket account, and many more would've followed. If you think I was going to let that dude post pics that he hacked from me so I can seem "real" to those on the IC then you have me ? up....lol

In the past you didn't have mods in your pocket like you do now, agreed. Name the females who have more mod clout than you, since you're so sure they exist.

^*wait for her to duck because it would mean directly calling out an IC ? *

So seedz who are these mods in my pocket and when did they get there? Tell me when I've had ANY thing favorable happen on my behalf.

I don't have to duck anything I never have. Six, Haute, Charle, hell even Aqua and a host of other females have requested that pics be deleted and threads be closed, as it is their right to do so.

Now tell me when I've done this before yesterday? You're trying really hard but anyone on this forum for any length of time knows that chicks like me and Aqua have never had the favors or advantages that other chicks here have had...you even implying that is ridiculous.

LMFAO @ me not even having to respond to your 'I take the internets too serious' ass, cuz you been banned LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Um no homie, I have not been banned, now respond

When have I ever had any favorable actions taken for me? Who are these mods in my pocket?
  • playmaker88
    Options

2004993-poptart1.jpg

sue me i never retarted..

toaster oven?
  • Copper
    Options
    ? was posting 10 pages deep about how much they dont care...when page 1 proved they did....a sacrafice had to be made...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

2004993-poptart1.jpg

sue me i never retarted..

toaster oven?
    Actually, that'd be a viable option in a toaster oven, provided that a sheet of aluminum foil is used.
  • Copper
    Options
    and it continues....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    someone got scared and unbanned her. ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So were the ? you sent to the mods and admin Jay serious or were they some bs too?

The PM I sent to you and the mods was totally serious given the fact that it was about my personal information being given out. Real life ? .

That should be obvious, and it's also obvious that you seedz and choice are giddy as hell trying to spin this into something where you can ban me because you're still ? about e-fueds we had in the past.

Get the ? over it.

Just trying to see where you are coming from given the fact that you just stated you take nothing on here serious and it's obvious when you wanted the pic taken down you came to me for a reason. I'm not stupid that's why the disclaimer was given in the thread. I know you are frequently in contact with multiple mods so it's hard to believe it it's all jokes for you given your PM demeanor and actions you want taken on behalf of you.

I'm actually not in frequent contact with multiple mods. That isn't true, I did however recieve a warning from a mod along with several female posters that our accounts were in jepordy.

That is what started the whole scenario. It's absurd to say that I have mods in my pocket considering all the foul ? , personal pictures and ? up pictures that have posted of me over the years.

There are plenty of females here that have more clout than me, I've never had any threads deleted or pics posted of me previous to that.

The reason I had you delete it is because it came from my hacked photobucket account, and many more would've followed. If you think I was going to let that dude post pics that he hacked from me so I can seem "real" to those on the IC then you have me ? up....lol

In the past you didn't have mods in your pocket like you do now, agreed. Name the females who have more mod clout than you, since you're so sure they exist.

^*wait for her to duck because it would mean directly calling out an IC ? *

So seedz who are these mods in my pocket and when did they get there? Tell me when I've had ANY thing favorable happen on my behalf.

I don't have to duck anything I never have. Six, Haute, Charle, hell even Aqua and a host of other females have requested that pics be deleted and threads be closed, as it is their right to do so.

Now tell me when I've done this before yesterday? You're trying really hard but anyone on this forum for any length of time knows that chicks like me and Aqua have never had the favors or advantages that other chicks here have had...you even implying that is ridiculous.

LMFAO @ me not even having to respond to your 'I take the internets too serious' ass, cuz you been banned LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Um no homie, I have not been banned, now respond

When have I ever had any favorable actions taken for me? Who are these mods in my pocket?

Damnit, would have been hilarious if you were banned. I have no proof of you having mods in your pocket, but its known facts that people who ? with you in the past have been banned. I will state once again, I have no proof of mods being in your pocket, its just what I observed.

I love how you answer that part, but won't answer the part about females having more clout than you. Which IC females have clout with the admins? Answer that.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get the ? over it.

I know people say didn't read when they did read but I really didn't read this. Can tell it's full of seriousness and I don't wanna get into that.

No you couldn't refute it, that's why you will claim you didn't read it.

You asked me a question and I answered it, you as a mod know that females received warnings and you also know I provided proof to back up my concerns. A concern about my personal information being put out would be obvious concern for anyone.

No I didn't read it. Why would I read a dissertation by somebody that doesn't take the topic serious?

Logical answers only.

You guys failed PR, sorry. I will still be here, I will still ? on you and there is nothing you can do about it boo.

Now if you want to put some of that new found power to good use take it and delete the post of the dude whos ? you're living on who called you a ? and a ? poster...oh my bad not a ? but the first homosexual mod ;)

You as usual said nothing to defend yourself but come hard at me. you perpetually kiss the ? of dudes who ? on you, and that is why you will always be called a dickrider and will be used by dudes who do not even like or respect you.
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2012
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    ? was posting 10 pages deep about how much they dont care...when page 1 proved they did....a sacrafice had to be made...
    You are a great American

35d42ua.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

I honestly and 100% thought it was you lol. I can't think of what she did that was ban-worthy. She must have been PMing mods like the nutcase that she is to get JG banned and one of em had enough of it. Rofllllllllllllll,

lmao nah it wasn't me. I would say who it was but I'm not a snitch and there's no point JOKing about thE issue eitheR

I take offense to this statement
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll gotta get some damn hobbies
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

lmao nah it wasn't me. I would say who it was but I'm not a snitch and there's no point JOKing about thE issue eitheR

LMFAO I can't see why he would do it either. Anyway, its all irrelevant now that he only gave her a 5 minute ban.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doug doesnt post cuz Doug is washed. Its like them broke ? that say "I dont wear Jordans and Trues, total waste of money", soon as they hit the lotto or some ? they turn into 2 Chainz.. FOH.

That boy dont post no more cuz no one knows or cares bout him.. but let an old legend return, he's logged on all day.. lets say it together yall... FACTS!

I have no reason to explain why I rarely post anymore, because that's my real life. I posted my first thread in a while the other night, right before I went out to make money... that was before this washed up legend came back. I had no idea he'd come back after I made that thread.

icfemale (7:38:28 PM): Seedz just exposed pico smh
    JOHNNY GREEN (7:38:48 PM): lol how did he expose her?
    JOHNNY GREEN (7:41:31 PM): fucc i need to make a name.

Word up, but i'm sure the washed up legend said he was returning, gave you pico's pics, told you to make the thread, then he joined after your thread....he's orchestrating.

*DEAD*.. Perfect example of what I was talkin bout when referring to a poster that cares too much bout the IC.. instead of talking to the "IC Female" bout some ? .. he wants to talk bout Seedz, Pico and exposures lol

I cant make this ? up.. aint no ? off the IC contacting me to talk bout no IC ? , i'll slap the ? out of em for that. #RNS
  • Copper
    Options
    Some of ya'll gotta get some damn hobbies

? dont make no sense bruh....I dont know what the ? they be talmbout...? making back door deals and pm'ing each other conspiring...trying to avoid their "IC downfall" whatever the ? that is.....

oh NBA comes back tuesday