BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares who's bench is deeper doesnt mean you'll win a championship Miami had ? for a bench but they won a title OKC only true bench player that was good was James Harden rest of them is really ass aside from Maynor who was hurt. if your superstar aint playing up to par then you'll never win a championship b/c in the playoffs alot of that ? is irreleavent Most really good teams use 8 man rotations.....Clippers had a squad last year and got they ass manhandled by the Spurs b/c CP3 or Blake couldnt be that effective. Plus Vinny Del ? is their coach.....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    thunder stay making smart moves...

Damn, I was hoping you'd actually start rooting on your Rockets than bandwagoning on the Heat.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I like Harden and I think he's a good piece for the Rockets after finally hoarding assets for all these years. However......These ? gave up more for Harden then ? had to give up for Dwight (as somebody in this thread already said.) I've made a bunch of threads about this idiot Morey needing to be fired, this is just more proof.

So you're really gonna compare one of the worst trades of all time with this trade? Hennigan should be fired for that trade and lets not forget they weren't getting the best possible package from ANY TEAM because dwight said he wouldn't resign anywhere but BK. Martin was leaving anyway and dallas pick is useless so once again, we just moved a POTENTIAL lottery pick(top 3 protected) and an unproven rookie(who I do think will be good) for James Harden. The trade is good for both teams period. Or should we have kept the dallas pick so we could have another pick between 14-20.. because thats worked out so well for us the last couple years...

The Rockets coulda pushed to be the team that landed Bynum though..but you're right, no reason to compare the two trades.

Ya moved a lottery pick, it's not gonna be a top 3 pick ? the Raptors are actually pretty good, the other pick with Jeremy Lamb who I agree will be good for Harden. I like Harden like I said but the problem is the collection of moves they've made.

Let's understand that they're gonna be paying Jeremy Lin like 15mil in the 3rd year when they had a much better and more proven pg in Goran Dragic that they could've resigned. They followed that up by paying Omer Asik (who I like) the same kinda contract. When you're a GM that has hoarded prospects as long as Morey and you end up with Lin-Asik-Harden as your top 3, you need to be removed from your position.

If one more person says this i swear to ? lol. WE ARE NOT PAYING LIN OR ASIK 15 MIL THE THIRD YEAR. Thats why they call it the poison pill, you can structure the contract the way you want but your team doesn't have to pay that. Lin/Asik are getting paid 8 mil every year, the knicks/bulls would've had to pay 15 mil the third year not us. I do agree with you on Asik>Lin though, I think Asik will end up showing he's worth it. He's a better rebounder/defender than Deadndre Jordan and he makes less. As for Lin smfh, that signing was pushed by the owner....
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    thunder stay making smart moves...

Damn, I was hoping you'd actually start rooting on your Rockets than bandwagoning on the Heat.

Damn bruh

bynum_medium.gif
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares who's bench is deeper doesnt mean you'll win a championship Miami had ? for a bench but they won a title OKC only true bench player that was good was James Harden rest of them is really ass aside from Maynor who was hurt. if your superstar aint playing up to par then you'll never win a championship b/c in the playoffs alot of that ? is irreleavent Most really good teams use 8 man rotations.....Clippers had a squad last year and got they ass manhandled by the Spurs b/c CP3 or Blake couldnt be that effective. Plus Vinny Del ? is their coach.....

wrong ................. The bench is what gave Miami that win
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude is overrated the tim tebow of the nba....all hype
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and miami bench was just haslem and mike miller. they k slayed joel anthony, norris cole and all them other bums, they got no burn in the finals or even east finals, which proves da point of it being a 7-8 man rotation when it really counts
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ehhh, ya'll overrateing the clippers but whatever, they will be very average IMO. i only have faith i nthem if Chauncey comes back healthy cuz he is a real playoff leader

Only reason they'll really lose is Vinny. Can't make any adjustments, and his offense is garbage.

Last year, they played too much half court ball because they didn't want to turn the ball over, and they wanted to slow the game up. This year, they'll run a lot more which should open up their offense, but we'll see
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the sake of their personal argument ? say anything.

Turiaf and Hollins quality depth players all of a sudden?

When Turiaf was on the Heat and Lakers dudes ? on him as a quality bench player.

Same with Hollins on the C's.

Now they're so great of the bench? FOH lol
  • jayhi22
    Options

Bench don't matter? Lol. Miami lost in 2011 because -- No bench. Last year, they had Battier, a healthy Haslem, Turiaf, Norris Cole & Mike Miller ALL play a part in at least 1 game in the finals.

W/O them, the Heat would have lost easily.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Laker "fans" (even tho not one real one has posted in this thread yet) are insecure

? naming bench players like hollins and turiaf instead of jamal crawford,grant hill,eric bledsoe,odom,barnes or willie green

Being deep means when a player or players get hurt they can be replaced (like grant hill who is hurt now and the clippers have cats who can replace him) it also means you can spread out minutes and preserve players health throughout the course of the season.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Miami lost in 2011 cause Lebron froze on the big stage...not cause of the bench.
  • DaBull
    edited October 2012
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »

Bench don't matter? Lol. Miami lost in 2011 because -- No bench. Last year, they had Battier, a healthy Haslem, Turiaf, Norris Cole & Mike Miller ALL play a part in at least 1 game in the finals.

W/O them, the Heat would have lost easily.

STOP it, in 2011, LeBron choked. went from a 27ppg player in reg. season to 17ppg,in finals. if he plays to his averages, miami wins the chip. largest drop off ever in finals history.....it will never be forgotten. he nutted up, dont blame da bench. Dirk sonned him in front of da world....now yall rewriting history LOL wow

Dallas won by 2, 9, 10, and 3 points. so if he gave his 27ppg like he should have, he would have 2 rings.
    #facts
  • jayhi22
    Options
    ^^ Ya'll are right. Guess LBJ made me forget he was gaaabage two years ago. Smh

Pour that ether on me this one time lmao
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laker "fans" (even tho not one real one has posted in this thread yet) are insecure

? naming bench players like hollins and turiaf instead of jamal crawford,grant hill,eric bledsoe,odom,barnes or willie green

Being deep means when a player or players get hurt they can be replaced (like grant hill who is hurt now and the clippers have cats who can replace him) it also means you can spread out minutes and preserve players health throughout the course of the season.

Oh ok Barnes is depth..the same Barnes that you or anybody else wasn't hyping up as effective when he was a Laker bench player. You hilarious bruh.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 mill now he can get that grill fixed
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mcnveaS5181qa06gko1_500.png

lmao. funny nickname
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

and miami bench was just haslem and mike miller. they k slayed joel anthony, norris cole and all them other bums, they got no burn in the finals or even east finals, which proves da point of it being a 7-8 man rotation when it really counts

Norris cole helped them go on a run in game 4 , Joel made plays when they were losing to pacers , So did haslem. Mike Miller didn't have a good playoffs until that game 5 of finals . All them cats off the bench made plays at crucial times. Look at the history of the game . Has Robert Horry ever been a starter ? Has Steve Kerr just shut up
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Miami lost in 2011 cause Lebron froze on the big stage...not cause of the bench.

So jason terry didn't have big games during the finals ? . last time I checked he wasn't a starter .
  • DaBull
    Options

So jason terry didn't have big games during the finals ? . last time I checked he wasn't a starter .

? seriously tryna cape for Lebron choking in 2011, might be worst than USmarine, sonning yaself.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

? seriously tryna cape for Lebron choking in 2011, might be worst than USmarine, sonning yaself.

i'm caping for the concept that bench players true worth is in the playoffs
  • infamous114
    Options

Bruh if Lebron had played to his capabilities in that series, there's nothing Terry could have done to take Dallas to the title.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited October 2012
    Options

Bruh if Lebron had played to his capabilities in that series, there's nothing Terry could have done to take Dallas to the title.

did I say lebron didn't choke in any of posts ? no