BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami lost in 2011 cause Lebron froze on the big stage...not cause of the bench.

So jason terry didn't have big games during the finals ? . last time I checked he wasn't a starter .

Bruh if Lebron had played to his capabilities in that series, there's nothing Terry could have done to take Dallas to the title.

did I say lebron didn't choke in any of posts ? no
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    Who cares who's bench is deeper doesnt mean you'll win a championship Miami had ? for a bench but they won a title OKC only true bench player that was good was James Harden rest of them is really ass aside from Maynor who was hurt. if your superstar aint playing up to par then you'll never win a championship b/c in the playoffs alot of that ? is irreleavent Most really good teams use 8 man rotations.....Clippers had a squad last year and got they ass manhandled by the Spurs b/c CP3 or Blake couldnt be that effective. Plus Vinny Del ? is their coach.....

Bench don't matter? Lol. Miami lost in 2011 because -- No bench. Last year, they had Battier, a healthy Haslem, Turiaf, Norris Cole & Mike Miller ALL play a part in at least 1 game in the finals.

W/O them, the Heat would have lost easily.

So I'm Jayhi22 now ?
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must of forgot, but this man right here..........Jason+Terry2.jpg

Is the Lebron James Killer, thats Bostons secret weapon
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well ... on paper ? seems like a pretty good deal for both sides ... Hou gets a potential allstar to match with lin as well as a dude who can sell some tickets and generate some national buzz for them ..... conversely okc got a good young player in lamb who has the potential to take hardens place in a few years ... you also get kmart as a stop gap along with a potential lotto pick ..... really strange timing tho ... i wonder if this is going to have a negative effect on Okc's psyche.... wonder what broke down negotiations
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well ... on paper ? seems like a pretty good deal for both sides ... Hou gets a potential allstar to match with lin as well as a dude who can sell some tickets and generate some national buzz for them ..... conversely okc got a good young player in lamb who has the potential to take hardens place in a few years ... you also get kmart as a stop gap along with a potential lotto pick ..... really strange timing tho ... i wonder if this is going to have a negative effect on Okc's psyche.... wonder what broke down negotiations

yeah i read he wanted more $$$... i think the timing this is like this... im guessing presti didnt want to go through the season with this ? hanging over the team and being a distraction.. just a shot in the dark though
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

yeah i read he wanted more $$$... i think the timing this is like this... im guessing presti didnt want to go through the season with this ? hanging over the team and being a distraction.. just a shot in the dark though

i dont think it was the money strictly .... i said from the start that i thought it must have been some detail in the contract stipulations that he wanted and presti didn't want to give him .... i thought he wanted a "no trade clause" after doing some research it turns out he wanted a trade kicker that would essentially pay him more if he were to be traded to another team in the future...and it looks like presti wasn't about to budge on that because it would restrict them from using him as an asset in the future so they let his ass go ...

meh ....like i said ..i like the deal for both parties...if okc wins a chip it will be due to westbrook and kd ..... harden was the third wheel anyways
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    harden got 80 million
    he won, makin the same as westbrook and D rose just about
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn. 80 mill for Harden. dude is good, but 80 mill good? smh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    D rose got 95 million.Westbrook took the discount for 80 mil to be part of a championship core like a real ? and a go getta who wants to win rings

Harden got the same amount as westbrook and 4 mill less than durant he wanted his dough and he will get it on a trash team
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u cant hate on Harden.... he was gonna get his bread in the offseason any way. OKC jut wanted to make sure they got something for him.... in the end the chose to pay Ibaka over him which makes sense seeing that big men are hard to come by. Im not ganna bash Harden cuz he was an important part of OKC they just didnt want to pay him what market value was. Dude got 80 mil and a chance to be the man on his own team u cant hate on that
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These new ? don't even got make an all star team to get max contracts, incredible.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fucckkk 80 mil?? i aint mad at NO ? for getting that bread but damn didnt think they was gon break him off like that. he a beast but 80 mil.. i dunno, but get that $$$
  • aneed123
    edited November 2012
    Options
    fucckkk 80 mil?? i aint mad at NO ? for getting that bread but damn didnt think they was gon break him off like that. he a beast but 80 mil.. i dunno, but get that $$$

nothin no one can say can erase the fact he gets to bet the man and got 80 mil.... I wished h stayed in OKC so they coulda build a championship squad together but dude won. he was always gonna be the 3rd wheel not he get to be the Durant on his own team with a 80 mil consolation prize . It could be a blessing tho forcing Durant to guard better and drive to the rack
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    These new ? don't even got make an all star team to get max contracts, incredible.

017027375.jpg
    Worked Out With This Guy....

<shrugs>
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    80 mill but never see the playoffs again? Give me the pay cut and success/legacy. Once teams with good defensive strategies figure it out Harden won't be scoring 30+ on teams that actually play defense.
  • aneed123
    Options
    80 mill but never see the playoffs again? Give me the pay cut and success/legacy. Once teams with good defensive strategies figure it out Harden won't be scoring 30+ on teams that actually play defense.

whose to say he doesnt make the playoffs tho? If he does then what? Dude got the talent to be the number 1 guy on a team... more power to him
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $80M...Harden won!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    80 million > 50 million

? just being another player on a championship team behind.Durant and Westbrook. Sometimes money is more important. If if the Thunder would have won he wouldnt be the one getting all the credit. He would just be another player on that team.

Like I said 80 million > 50 million.

Only a ? would pass that up.
    Smmfh at legacy being .ore important then 30 million.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    80 million > 50 million

? just being another player on a championship team behind.Durant and Westbrook. Sometimes money is more important. If if the Thunder would have won he wouldnt be the one getting all the credit. He would just be another player on that team.

Like I said 80 million > 50 million.

Only a ? would pass that up.
    Smmfh at legacy being .ore important then 30 million.

legacy is only important for players like Lebron who have high exceptions on their career . Most people don't think James Harden is that great or that he is even overrated. So he did the right to take the money .
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me the extra $30mil
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even though i dont think this was his intention, ill take that extra mil

James didnt want to leave though

He wouldve took the 50
  • aneed123
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

nothin no one can say can erase the fact he gets to bet the man and got 80 mil.... I wished h stayed in OKC so they coulda build a championship squad together but dude won. he was always gonna be the 3rd wheel not he get to be the Durant on his own team with a 80 mil consolation prize . It could be a blessing tho forcing Durant to guard better and drive to the rack

why u feel its wack? Harden got to be the #1 option on his own team and got paid.... On OKC Harden guarded the Kobes of the world and attacked the rim.... now Durant will have to do it unless it all falls on Sefolsha or a rookie in Jones 3
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good trade for both squads. Houston still needs too add more pieces but it's a major upgrade. OKC might slip a bit this season but in the long run that deal was good for them too. Nothing wrong with Harden wanting to be the main guy elsewhere.
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the harden for mvp movement begins now
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ehhh, ya'll overrateing the clippers but whatever, they will be very average IMO. i only have faith i nthem if Chauncey comes back healthy cuz he is a real playoff leader

lmao
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thunder just handed the western conference to the lakers

rofl