riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    banks mustve ? that one poster's mother or somethin he's obsessed

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    banks mustve ? that one poster's mother or somethin he's obsessed

Get the ? outta here.

Liking Banks and saying he's nice is similar to people saying McDonald is a 5 star restaurant that people should go out in special occasion.

• J. Daniels
    J. Daniels Members Posts: 59
    Options
    Nobody said Slaughterhouse yet?? On the internet, everybody gets overhyped, and overhated at the same time.. Thats just how the internet works, basement dwellers can spew their opinions everywhere, and some of yall are stupid enough to give it credibility.. The fact that theres discussions on whos the GOAT says enough, like it has any meaning.. clowns
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nasir is the king of this category.I swear to ? ? do not praise nas like that offline

Only on message boards
  • Synch1216
    Synch1216 Members Posts: 31
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody on the internet nowadays
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised no one said asap rocky. I live in nyc and if not for the internets, i don't think i woulda ever heard of him. I got people in harlem, who only know him from internet.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised no one said asap rocky. I live in nyc and if not for the internets, i don't think i woulda ever heard of him. I got people in harlem, who only know him from internet.

damn thats cray i thought he would of had some kind of local movement before taking off on the net ????
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall bout to burry my post with all those no signs
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    yall bout to burry my post with all those no signs

Lol...nosigns (or feelings) don't bury posts homie.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @_Menace_

While I do agree but doesn't stop him from being a great rap artist/lyricist
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riff Raff
    Kreyashawn/V-Nasty
    Gunplay
    Azealia Banks
    Iggy Azalea
    ASAP Rocky

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Papoose-peace.gif

Are you kidding me? Yeah, he cant make a single, and his hyped died down a lot but Pap had a crazy buzz in New York. And to be honest New York is a city with such a big market that if you get a buzz there you really have succeeded to a degree to where you dont even care about getting nationally recognized. Pap definitely had a legitimate hype in REAL LIFE. I remember being at the allhiphop concert in 06/07 (cant remember)and Pap got just as much love as lloyd banks who was headlining the concert.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lil mouse
    cheef keef
    That other ? (who slapped that ? this past week)

I swear grown men on this site been gassing up this holy trinity of rappers but i have yet to see a grown man in public admit to supporting these clowns/youngn's who ? heavily with the music.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea gotta add Gunplay besides rollin iont really kno anything he made was neva impressed wit him. didnt he drop an album dat sold like 4,000 copies da 1st week? lol on da IC u would swear he was a star tho
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lil mouse
    cheef keef
    That other ? (who slapped that ? this past week)

I swear grown men on this site been gassing up this holy trinity of rappers but i have yet to see a grown man in public admit to supporting these clowns/youngn's who ? heavily with the music.

That ? might be me americas worst nightmare but that ? keef got a buzz in these streets. All these lil knuckleheads out chea entertaining his antics

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The main 2 were already mentioned. 1 just came out with a famous co sign who the internet hates (Dr. Dre) and you know who it is.The other 1 is called the "greatest" on here but has a niche audience in real life. No need to name cause anybody being honest know who these 2 are. Internet overhyping kills their appeal cause people get sick of hearing hype and hyperbole. What these rappers are trying to do is lamed up before they even get started. Strangely internet hate seems to help artists that are hated on by the internet. It sure dont hurt them.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trinidad James
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopsin

cosign, saw this guy get so much hype on a different forum so i downloaded that raw album and I was ? the ? off. waste of my time

LOL. The only reason why people hype him up so much is because of that ? he said about ? blowing him like a Nintendo cartridge. And when he dissed Tyler the Creator.

Banks said that ? a whole decade ago. Outside the Mind of Hopsin series, son's average.

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main 2 were already mentioned. 1 just came out with a famous co sign who the internet hates (Dr. Dre) and you know who it is.The other 1 is called the "greatest" on here but has a niche audience in real life. No need to name cause anybody being honest know who these 2 are. Internet overhyping kills their appeal cause people get sick of hearing hype and hyperbole. What these rappers are trying to do is lamed up before they even get started. Strangely internet hate seems to help artists that are hated on by the internet. It sure dont hurt them.

You do realize Nas was listed as a top 10 MC before the internet blew up, right? Just because he's not popular in today's circles don't mean he doesn't have a legacy.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all naming rappers that don't get a lot of hype (Gunplay) the main ones were named already.