Classic Or Not Vol 25 (Halloween Edition)............When The Smoke Clears............(Heated Race!)

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yes
    23-22 Yes. Need more votes fellas
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No
    The IC lurkers might as well make that profile and vote. Like your life depends on it.

Ya bish
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the score?

I haven't listen to a 3-6 Mafia album, yet.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    The IC lurkers might as well make that profile and vote. Like your life depends on it.

Only if it supports our cause.
    IC politics gets this real. Free Shady Team

Ya bish

If it's an alias, that ? shouldn't count.

Ya bish

If it's an alias, that ? shouldn't count.

• Stew
    Options
    Yes
    ohhhla wrote: »
    What's the score?

I haven't listen to a 3-6 Mafia album, yet.

23-22 Yes
  • Stew
    Options
    Yes
    Not if he hasnt heard the album yet. Hell nah lol itll get done one way or another
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    ? aint listened, ? cant vote
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Carter 1-4 where all average C2 was good but not a classic...WAY FAR FROM A CLASSIC
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yes
    damn it, where the OG's at

Someone get Hassan in here and tie this ? up.

You mean Yamoley?
  • Stew
    Options
    Yes
    Yamoley's alias was HassanChop, Hassan isnt the same person.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    If it's from the South it's a "regional classic".

If "classic" means OLD then yeah this album is "classic" but I thought we talking high quality over a decade, it seems to me like Southern ? just voting for this because its Southern.....can't say that though cuz a ? will get "wacked" and "no-signed" to death.

Southern ? aint no different than NY ? , they think everything they make is "classic".

? how you gon critique some ? you don't listen to.

I be damn if i'm bout to tell you Reflection Eternal or Like water for chocolate or some ? ain't a classic.

This album had ? on smash when it dropped everybody was ? wit this ? and you ain't gotta skip ? . Sound like a classic to me. If you ask for impact, the whole game sound like this album today, ? in the underground and the mainstream. You speakin form a far.

How a ? gonna tell me what I heard? Totally Irrelevant, you really think I'd waste my time if I hadn't actually heard this ? ? The underlined aint ? to brag about to be honest with you lol

If "classic" means OLD then yeah this album is "classic" but I thought we talking high quality over a decade, it seems to me like Southern ? just voting for this because its Southern.....can't say that though cuz a ? will get "wacked" and "no-signed" to death.

Southern ? aint no different than NY ? , they think everything they make is "classic".

this is quality ? , it has nothing to do wit being from the south, i guess every classic gotta be rappity rap lyrical miracle ? huh

If you can't put a cogent thought together you can't make classic RAP albums. This is one big okie doke, you ? must be playing games.
  • Stew
    Options
    Yes
    @icecoldstew , no cheating ? . lol

Just found an alias No. smh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yes

I be damn if i'm bout to tell you Reflection Eternal or Like water for chocolate or some ? ain't a classic.

This album had ? on smash when it dropped everybody was ? wit this ? and you ain't gotta skip ? . Sound like a classic to me. If you ask for impact, the whole game sound like this album today, ? in the underground and the mainstream. You speakin form a far.

How a ? gonna tell me what I heard? Totally Irrelevant, you really think I'd waste my time if I hadn't actually heard this ? ? The underlined aint ? to brag about to be honest with you lol

this is quality ? , it has nothing to do wit being from the south, i guess every classic gotta be rappity rap lyrical miracle ? huh

If you can't put a cogent thought together you can't make classic RAP albums. This is one big okie doke, you ? must be playing games.

ok bruh, it just aint a classic to u, doesnt mean it cant be a classic to others, and all those people dont have to be southern, u northern ? sicken me
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    A lot of feelings in this thread.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yes
    I've never seen ? sooo hurt over some ? like this. And it's mainly you New York ? thinking ya'll determine and make the rules for everything rap related. The ? outta here
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

ok bruh, it just aint a classic to u, doesnt mean it cant be a classic to others, and all those people dont have to be southern, u northern ? sicken me

Take some Alka Seltzer plus, ? works.
  • Stew
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yes
    Im not going to count the alias vote with his 0 post, I know who you are buddy lol so you should just come out and admit to cheating.

But since this is taking forever and Im likely not gonna be up when one of the votes reaches 25 we will extend it to first to 30.

Peace
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yes

Take some Alka Seltzer plus, ? works.

thanks, pepto wasnt cuttin it
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

3mFbO.jpg
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    If The whole game sounds like this now good or bad they won so it's a classic good or bad a game changer a classic
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I just think it's wack how some posters vote Yes for every southern album and No for every east coast album and vice versa. Need more objective voters like me, hlf, galou, etc..
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I gave it the ear test recently. Still a great album. Didnt skip a song...cant say that about c2 or 101...i only play certain songs.

This album was a platinum album, i think thier first. It introduce 36 to the mainstream. I mean while living in STL early 90s i hear a song from there here or there but this broke it open and allowed choices 1 and 2 to be anticipated and recieved so well.

Please point out a bad song on this album? There isnt one. This was pure memphis through and through.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Naw mayne da unbreakables>>>>
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Lol @ a album is not a classic because it didnt change the game

I dont see yall saying that shss when a CNN album pop up for example

If a album is wrecking & its not one skippable track then its going to be a classic album.

If not then what is it?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    sully wrote: »
    Can someone who voted 'yes' explain to me HOW this album is classic besides "every song is dope".

stick to photoshop bruh

This discussion has been closed.