Let's Talk About: Demonic Possession & Exorcisms

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That was sarcasm and truth btw, ain't nowhere in the bible that say ? got up from his rest.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    And who said ? had to drowned the devil? He's ? for ? 's sake, throw that little bastard in the lake of fire already! What it aint made yet? How long it take to make? ? made the whole shibang in 6days!!
    that time is coming soon.. dont you read the Bible? have you read the prophecies? dont you know what the 7 trumpets are? this aint some throw away game hes playing lol. "oh the devil showed up? lemme scrap that right quick" lol the devil is suppose to be here. its a war over souls.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Most of the humans at the time of the flood were so evil that they were just like the demons but unlike demons we can die by drowning.
    And here we are, in the same ? boat, lotta good that did, shoulda just got rid of that damned devil.
    Biggest and quickest moral of the biblical story? Be a good person, stop treating your neighbor like ? and stop coveting ? that's gonna end up in the garabge dump next year when you buy new ? .

WE are not in the same boat the flood story alludes to the fact that all the people on earth at that time were evil and evil is all they thought about. today we have evil people but we also have a lot of very good people.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Demarco27 wrote: »
    @Demarco There is a lot good things to learn in the bible, not so much if you read it all literally imo. But if you seek out the allegorical and metaphorical implications, ? there. Its like learning the moral of something through a story, story isn't anything real, but the message or moral of the story is there.

I agree wholeheartedly. Good stories, notto be taken literally. But i grew up in thinking those things were no tto be questioned until i took the blinders off and realize that ? encourages irrational thought.
    When taken literally, I wholeheartedly agree lol.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Most of the humans at the time of the flood were so evil that they were just like the demons but unlike demons we can die by drowning.
    And here we are, in the same ? boat, lotta good that did, shoulda just got rid of that damned devil.
    Biggest and quickest moral of the biblical story? Be a good person, stop treating your neighbor like ? and stop coveting ? that's gonna end up in the garabge dump next year when you buy new ? .

WE are not in the same boat the flood story alludes to the fact that all the people on earth at that time were evil and evil is all they thought about. today we have evil people but we also have a lot of very good people.

Only a matter of time, people are locked outta heaven, ? gonna hit the fan, we ain't goin out by flood, the rainbow is the promise, we gettin fried!!
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »

so where does your soul go when you die?

Where was it before u were born? Do u remember?
    i dont remember but it was in heaven. now you can talk about that and laugh at it and question it all you want.

thats home.. some will make it back home, some wont.. but thats why we are here now.. its a test to see where we will go.
    My point is you were not AWARE of anything before birth(or even awhile after). So if you werein heaven then and ur gonnabe in heaven after death....how would u be aware of it? Doesnt make sense

I think when we die we go into a state of unconciousness(sp?) U became gradually more aware of ur surroundings as you aged

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    And who said ? had to drowned the devil? He's ? for ? 's sake, throw that little bastard in the lake of fire already! What it aint made yet? How long it take to make? ? made the whole shibang in 6days!!
    that time is coming soon.. dont you read the Bible? have you read the prophecies? dont you know what the 7 trumpets are? this aint some throw away game hes playing lol. "oh the devil showed up? lemme scrap that right quick" lol the devil is suppose to be here. its a war over souls.
    Back the ? up, you aint got nothin on me as far as understanding the bible, do not address me again, cuz I will not respond.
  • zombie
    Options

Only a matter of time, people are locked outta heaven, ? gonna hit the fan, we ain't goin out by flood, the rainbow is the promise, we gettin fried!!

There will be no "we" the evil will get fried they will get judged.
  • Demarco27
    Options
    All these ? beliefs are based on people seeing things they cant explain.
    ? is ? and goofy
    Man what the good ? !? it ain't nothin godly to know being bad is the easier choice, got nothing to do with paranormal. Being good is hard work, and humans is laaaaaazy.

YES I know being bad is easier what i am trying to tell you is that if you want to experience the reality of ? , angels demons satan and other things of that nature then is would be easier to start by looking into the evil side aka open your self up to demons.

And ? how exactly do u do this? and how do u know?or are u just guessin

im not going to lie.. i was dumb a few years ago i got curious. i talked to demons thinking they were family. i made a pendulum and connected 3 paper clips and a key at the end to swing around the alphabet to spell the words.. demons are real... thats all i will say. spirits are real.. no denying that. i dont recommend you play with it but if you think its a joke and funny then go head and make 1 yourself. but play at your own risk.

im telling you, you dont want to play with that tho.

Yet ur still here... so what was the damage these demons did?? Im not being sarcastic either...ok maybe jus a lil bit, but i wanna know
  • Premeer
    Options

i dont remember but it was in heaven. now you can talk about that and laugh at it and question it all you want.

thats home.. some will make it back home, some wont.. but thats why we are here now.. its a test to see where we will go.
    My point is you were not AWARE of anything before birth(or even awhile after). So if you werein heaven then and ur gonnabe in heaven after death....how would u be aware of it? Doesnt make sense

I think when we die we go into a state of unconciousness(sp?) U became gradually more aware of ur surroundings as you aged

how can you say you werent aware before birth? you were well aware before birth, but you became brand new when you were born into this world. everytime a baby is born, thats a spirit from heaven thats well aware that enters that body to embark on this test.

i dont know what you think about NDE (near death experiences, you know, those instances where people are clinically DEAD, flat line and everything for minutes, to hours), but people literally die and go up to heaven, and many of the times, those people go up to heaven and say they felt like they were there before and felt like they were home and thats where they were suppose to be..

thats because thats where they came from and that really is home. but its up to YOU to get back home.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

We're all gettin checked.
  • zombie
    Options

If you mean that we are all going to be judged either good or bad sure, if you mean all the people on earth are going to be found evil like the flood generation then no.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

If you mean that we are all going to be judged either good or bad sure, if you mean all the people on earth are going to be found evil like the flood generation then no.

The fried part was humor, the checked part no, and I want my list as thick as a magazine not an encyclopedia, I aint trying to stand there for any eternity answering for all my wrongs.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Time for me to check out and head to bed, been a slice Zombie, have a good one.
  • Demarco27
    Options

how can you say you werent aware before birth? you were well aware before birth, but you became brand new when you were born into this world. everytime a baby is born, thats a spirit from heaven thats well aware that enters that body to embark on this test.

i dont know what you think about NDE (near death experiences, you know, those instances where people are clinically DEAD, flat line and everything for minutes, to hours), but people literally die and go up to heaven, and many of the times, those people go up to heaven and say they felt like they were there before and felt like they were home and thats where they were suppose to be..

thats because thats where they came from and that really is home. but its up to YOU to get back home.
    Its called lack of oxygen to the brain that causes halluecinations.... dude u can google this.

See what lack of understanding does? ? just make up ?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Demarco27

This is the only time I can take you serious.

Outside of the Reason. Great posts.
  • zombie
    Options

Its called lack of oxygen to the brain that causes halluecinations.... dude u can google this.

people have experienced NDE'S WHILE FULLY BRAIN DEAD.
  • Premeer
    Options

of course.. science. how can i doubt science.

too bad thats not the case... death.. not unconscious.. DEAD.. anyway.. i said what i had to say. you can go read up on those illogical scientific explanations and take their word for it.

why dont you go play with a ouija board and play with those demons to see how real life is.. you think we live and we die like thats all there to life.. thats not logical brah.. to live is to get money and ? ? then go back to blackness.. you gotta be 1 dumb motha ? to believe that.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    LMAO

Science>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supernatural nonsense.

? outta here with that.

You're on the board discussing this right now because of science.
  • Demarco27
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @Demarco27

This is the only time I can take you serious.

Outside of the Reason. Great posts.
    ? ... we cool. Im just ? with u in the Reason. Cuz i can be ignant in there
  • ohhhla
    Options
    You theists are hilarious.

I put some of y'all on the same level as the 5yrs old believing in the tooth fairy.
  • Premeer
    Options
    LMAO

Science>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supernatural nonsense.

? outta here with that.

You're on the board discussing this right now because of science.

and science is here because of ? . nice try tho.
  • Premeer
    Options
    You theists are hilarious.

I put some of y'all on the same level as the 5yrs old believing in the tooth fairy.
    i know .. i get it.. ? is like santa clause, tooth fairy, easter bunny, etc..

but uhhh... whats the explanation science gives when the person is dead again? no oxygen? but thats doesnt make sense does it lol.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Books worth reading if you're interested:

"Lucifer: The Devil in the Middle Ages." by Jeffrey Burton Russell.
    51BU0yyYYhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Devil-Middle-Cornell-Paperbacks/dp/080149429X

****Other books from Jeffrey Burton Russell****

http://www.amazon.com/Jeffrey-Burton-Russell/e/B001IQWD9Q/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

"Is ? a White Racist? A Preamble to Black Theology." by William R. Jones.
    51WME%2BxUB5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    http://www.amazon.com/? -White-Racist-Preamble-Theology/dp/0807010332/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354004313&sr=1-1&keywords=? +is+a+white+racist

***Met William Jones in 2003, when he showed up to Bethune-Cookman. Many students walked out of the chapel when he started speaking. I stayed behind and got a free copy of the book above. ***

"The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology." by Rosemary Ellen Guiley.
    51huGWOB3EL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Demons-Demonology-Rosemary-Guiley/dp/0816073155

"Satan the Heretic: The Birth of Demonology in the Medieval West" by Alain Boureau
    51kz-8mK9PL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    http://www.amazon.com/Satan-Heretic-Birth-Demonology-Medieval/dp/0226067483
  • Demarco27
    Options
    Neither one of you ? have explained to me the damage done by these dmeons you encountered.

@100prime u still didnt see how ur whole argument about being in heaven before u were born, but not remembering doesnt make sense. U just proved how ridiculous that sounds.