Let's Talk About: Demonic Possession & Exorcisms

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Demarco27 wrote: »
    Neither one of you ? have explained to me the damage done by these dmeons you encountered.

@100prime u still didnt see how ur whole argument about being in heaven before u were born, but not remembering doesnt make sense. U just proved how ridiculous that sounds.

it sounds very real to me lol you on the other hand.. got some learning to do. you think we got here by accident, which is illogical.. then you think we go to some unconscious blackness when we die, which is illogical cuz that means life has no meaning to it.. and no meaning is illogical.. thats a reason for everything..

then you say NDEs are just hallucinations from lack of oxygen to the brain and that dont make sense cuz they are DEAD!! you cant hallucinate if you are DEAD!!! thats of course, if its suppose to be blackness like you say...

how does this BLIND woman see for her 1st time when she died? oh .. that must have been hallucinations lol right. ? idiot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu3D-3u5ZxM
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For instance, the feeling of being dead is not limited to near-death experiences—patients with Cotard or "walking corpse" syndrome hold the delusional belief that they are deceased. This disorder has occurred following trauma, such as during advanced stages of typhoid and multiple sclerosis, and has been linked with brain regions such as the parietal cortex and the prefrontal cortex—"the parietal cortex is typically involved in attentional processes, and the prefrontal cortex is involved in delusions observed in psychiatric conditions such as schizophrenia," Mobbs explains. Although the mechanism behind the syndrome remains unknown, one possible explanation is that patients are trying to make sense of the strange experiences they are having.

For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body. A 2005 study found that out-of-body experiences can be artificially triggered by stimulating the right temporoparietal junction in the brain, suggesting that confusion regarding sensory information can radically alter how one experiences one's ? y

A variety of explanations might also account for reports by those dying of meeting the deceased. Parkinson's disease patients, for example, have reported visions of ghosts, even monsters. The explanation? Parkinson's involves abnormal functioning of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that can evoke hallucinations. And when it comes to the common experience of reliving moments from one's life, one culprit might be the locus coeruleus, a midbrain region that releases noradrenaline, a stress hormone one would expect to be released in high levels during trauma. The locus coeruleus is highly connected with brain regions that mediate emotion and memory, such as the amygdala and hypothalamus.

If this was a battle... it'dbe Ballgamenigga. Ur just making a foolof urself not me
  • Premeer
    Options
    For instance, the feeling of being dead is not limited to near-death experiences—patients with Cotard or "walking corpse" syndrome hold the delusional belief that they are deceased. This disorder has occurred following trauma, such as during advanced stages of typhoid and multiple sclerosis, and has been linked with brain regions such as the parietal cortex and the prefrontal cortex—"the parietal cortex is typically involved in attentional processes, and the prefrontal cortex is involved in delusions observed in psychiatric conditions such as schizophrenia," Mobbs explains. Although the mechanism behind the syndrome remains unknown, one possible explanation is that patients are trying to make sense of the strange experiences they are having.

For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body. A 2005 study found that out-of-body experiences can be artificially triggered by stimulating the right temporoparietal junction in the brain, suggesting that confusion regarding sensory information can radically alter how one experiences one's ? y

A variety of explanations might also account for reports by those dying of meeting the deceased. Parkinson's disease patients, for example, have reported visions of ghosts, even monsters. The explanation? Parkinson's involves abnormal functioning of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that can evoke hallucinations. And when it comes to the common experience of reliving moments from one's life, one culprit might be the locus coeruleus, a midbrain region that releases noradrenaline, a stress hormone one would expect to be released in high levels during trauma. The locus coeruleus is highly connected with brain regions that mediate emotion and memory, such as the amygdala and hypothalamus.

If this was a battle... it'dbe Ballgamenigga. Ur just making a foolof urself not me

blah blah blah blah blah.. ok go to bed.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2012
    Options
    yo ? didnt even watch the video. just went straight to google like the answers are there lol.
    its go be ball game when yo ? die and its too late to repent and accept. but thats just you making a fool of yoself. not me.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    LMAO

Science>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supernatural nonsense.

? outta here with that.

You're on the board discussing this right now because of science.

and science is here because of ? . nice try tho.

Prove it.

Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.

Logic 101, bud.

• Premeer
    Options
    LMAO

? outta here with that.

Prove it.

Logic 101, bud.

ok
  • Premeer
    Options
    again.. clinically dead.. do you understand what clinically dead mean? you cant hallucinate if you are DEAD.. ballgamenigga. take that weak ass science explanation, ? it up, and shove it straight up that ass.
  • Demarco27
    Options
    yo ? didnt even watch the video. just went straight to google like the answers are there lol.
    its go be ball game when yo ? die and its too late to repent and accept. but thats just you making a fool of yoself. not me.

LOL ? im trying to help u cure this sickness that u got. Ur not well in the head. I watched ur video, it didnt say anything extraordinary. If u read my post, it still holds up and answers whats said in the vid.

Lol @ u thinkin that random youtube video was gonna prove anything.
  • Demarco27
    edited November 2012
    Options
    again.. clinically dead.. do you understand what clinically dead mean? you cant hallucinate if you are DEAD.. ballgamenigga. take that weak ass science explanation, ? it up, and shove it straight up that ass.

Since i know u didnt read... imma post it again, reference ur video and highlight.

Now didnt old dude that was "Clinically dead" for 28 mins also say that he was struck by LIGHTNING???

I would guess that being struck by Lightning may cause trauma..... BALL GAME. Now go to sleep its past ya bedtime ?
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its really hard to discusses Demonick Possession & Exorckisms kause it goes hand in hand with religion whickh is something not many kan agree on. kause if a atheist or some sckience ? admitted domonick&exorckism stuff was real then they'd also have to admit ? is real to.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

? outta here with that.

Prove it.

Logic 101, bud.

The claim that there is no ? is also an extraordinary claim, so where is your evidence.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of cases where people get posessed its fake but their are real cases of posession, the real kind is usually self imposed by a real vodun priest.

Thats the kind that usually isnt caught on camera. Some aint as skillful as others konda like people who do chi/ki.

Alot of the times on tv what we see is a complete folly, scam, and people really suffering from mental illness.

I stay away from all that ? . It does more harm then good. Truing to learn ki is cool though caude thats positive nut thatd my lane.

Do as you choose but remember we're more then flesh n bone.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body.

I used to think I was being visited by aliens and demons when I had this happen to me as a child. Truly a terrifying experience when you don't know what's going on. One time I was floating and one time I saw these strange beings just watching me, so close and just watching me. I couldn't move and couldn't scream. Thought I was being abducted so I started researching into it heavy and found out that it's sleep paralysis. If you have this problem, NEVER SLEEP ON YOUR BACK with your stomach facing up, and it won't happen again.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if it's real or not
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Sleep paralysis is some horrifying ? .

My mother use to have this reclining chair/sofa that was so relaxing. You were bound to fall asleep on.

One upn boring sunday afternoon I fell asleep to some sleep paralysis. ? was creepy.as ? .

In the dream I was laying where I was at in waking life nothing different. The same clothes same timframe same moms house same ? sofa/chair

So in the dream I wake up but couldnt ? move my legs, I couldnt even really talk I was just pre occupied.with moving my legs and I couldnt do it.

I was.just.straining to move wondering what the ? was happening to me.

Then I woke up sweaty as ? , happy the ? was just a dream

The dream itself felt like a half hour of paralysis.

Man I wanna know whats behind that ? .

This ? happened years aho and I still remember it clear as ? .
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »

For instance, sleep paralysis, or the experience of feeling paralyzed while still aware of the outside world, is reported in up to 40 percent of all people and is linked with vivid dreamlike hallucinations that can result in the sensation of floating above one's body.

I used to think I was being visited by aliens and demons when I had this happen to me as a child. Truly a terrifying experience when you don't know what's going on. One time I was floating and one time I saw these strange beings just watching me, so close and just watching me. I couldn't move and couldn't scream. Thought I was being abducted so I started researching into it heavy and found out that it's sleep paralysis. If you have this problem, NEVER SLEEP ON YOUR BACK with your stomach facing up, and it won't happen again.

This ? has to be preparing us for the afterlife or that ? is ....int know what it is but check this out, I remember my last lucid dream, it started off with paralysis.

I found myself standing in my old highschool hallway unable to move my legs.

Only this time I concentrated on moving one leg at a time...? was working! So im moving one leg at a time and once it became effortless, I started running .I jumped a fence and conciously started exploring my dream world.

Felt like the first time u played mario in a nintendo64 3d setting after playing it for yearson regular nintendo.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    LMAO

? outta here with that.

Prove it.

Logic 101, bud.

The claim that there is no ? is also an extraordinary claim, so where is your evidence.
    it doesn't work that way. You're suppose to prove there's a sky daddy NH.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

? outta here with that.

Prove it.

Logic 101, bud.

who are you to decide how it works?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither one of you ? have explained to me the damage done by these dmeons you encountered.

@100prime u still didnt see how ur whole argument about being in heaven before u were born, but not remembering doesnt make sense. U just proved how ridiculous that sounds.

it sounds very real to me lol you on the other hand.. got some learning to do. you think we got here by accident, which is illogical.. then you think we go to some unconscious blackness when we die, which is illogical cuz that means life has no meaning to it.. and no meaning is illogical.. thats a reason for everything..

then you say NDEs are just hallucinations from lack of oxygen to the brain and that dont make sense cuz they are DEAD!! you cant hallucinate if you are DEAD!!! thats of course, if its suppose to be blackness like you say...

how does this BLIND woman see for her 1st time when she died? oh .. that must have been hallucinations lol right. ? idiot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu3D-3u5ZxM

She may have died, but your brain still functions for a while after death (unless your brains are splattered).

• bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn some of y'all are ignorant as ? . I can't even finish this 2nd page without shaking my head in shame. Some of you cats really don't know what you're talking about.

Opening yourself up to demons in order to experience ? /Allah....now THAT'S some STOOPID-ASS ? to tell someone. True enough you can't get to Heaven before going to Hell but to say you have to be evil or communicate with demons to get there is not good advice. Whoever said that evil will follow you if you're doing good is correct, I know I can attest to that (Hell it's happening right now!). For the atheists speaking on a subject they're myopically limited on (I'm not saying I'm a guru but I'm no fool when it comes to spirituality of ALL FORMS, and that includes what Eurocated scholars call "mythology") apparently you believed that 1nce upon a time there was a ? . I've stated here before you can't defy that there's a ? unless you BELIEVE that one exists, how can you believe in something that doesn't exist in the 1st place?

Now as far as this subject is concerned yes, possession is real and does happen but it's not just demons like people are led to believe, in some instances angels possess a individual if not a ancient deity. There are ceremonies to call upon these spirits to help and assist and sometimes they possess the vessel to get their message across and to swiftly assist whoever needs it. These are some of the things I'm studying at the moment, I've had my ? ' fill of demons and evil vibrations for 10 lifetimes, the world is ready for a healing. The question is ARE YOU?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life doesn't have to have a meaning, and I don't think it does.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? who knows what all my actions are gonna be testing me? My destiny and fate is set right? So if I'm gonna be a serial killer and murder innocents ? knows before I do right? So why create me and let me live a test you already predetermined the outcome of? If ? is real he just trolling ? .
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

? outta here with that.

Prove it.

Logic 101, bud.

LOL WTF
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmm i dont think its real
    but i had alotta "sleep paralysis" experiences and that ? is really kinda weird
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Islam, people also get possessed by what they call jinns which are demons in Christianity. Muslim exorcists however always laugh at the Christians ones, because in islam there are specific guidelines and prayers you must do to cleanse a person of a jinn, its very peaceful, in Christianity though, they tie the possessed down and beat they ass over the head with bibles. ? is is funny as ? .

I personally believe in spirits, other dimensions, and maybe even good or evil spirits, but what happens with what the Christian or Muslim world describe as a possession, I believe all that its all psychological though.