Move Over Jay-Z & Kanye West, Eminem & 50 Cent Consider Taking The Throne

Options

Comments

• NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    killaguwop wrote: »
    50 & EM needs to return relevant again then consider taking over the throne.
    both of them fell off because there is no content in their raps.
    i think EM should consider retiring.

Almost every Song on Em's last solo Album Recovery had content the whole concept of the Album was that a personal Album about Em's recent issues/struggles.
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    didn't Em kinda already do this wit Royce?

It didn't sell well considering Eminem was on it or really made an impact like that that was more 2 dudes just rappin rather than an actual album that was cohessive so it sold platinum now but didn't really make a huge impact or got really good feed back from most Em fans which is why it is the lowest selling project he has ever been apart of. Even both D12 albums out sold it

50 and Eminem will make an album that actually feels like an album cohessive and something that will make a huge impact basically an Album with great song writting like they do solo album wise which is something that was missing on the Bad Meets Evil EP it was just Rappin not great Song Writting
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NikeAirMax wrote: »
    Eminem and 50 Cent been had the throne they have sold more records, made more hits, won more awards than anyone else. They have certaintly sold way more records than Kanye and Jay Z

They dominated Hip Hop like it has never been dominated from 2000 up to now Em still out selling everyone and making number 1 singles

This collab album between Eminem and 50 is going to be epic another classic album from the camp. 50 sounds really good over Eminem production as well and the chemistry they have is good. 2 real genuine Artists as well who can do fire Hooks so you not gonna see a bunch of RnB Singers feature and do a bunch of Hooks like with most other Rappers albums.

True, artists like these who are both versatile you just know their not gonna get a bunch of features for a joint album.

I remember when illseed had rumors about them making a collab album in 06. one of the rumored titles was Black/White: No Gray Area
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    NikeAirMax wrote: »
    Eminem and 50 Cent been had the throne they have sold more records, made more hits, won more awards than anyone else. They have certaintly sold way more records than Kanye and Jay Z

They dominated Hip Hop like it has never been dominated from 2000 up to now Em still out selling everyone and making number 1 singles

This collab album between Eminem and 50 is going to be epic another classic album from the camp. 50 sounds really good over Eminem production as well and the chemistry they have is good. 2 real genuine Artists as well who can do fire Hooks so you not gonna see a bunch of RnB Singers feature and do a bunch of Hooks like with most other Rappers albums.

True, artists like these who are both versatile you just know their not gonna get a bunch of features for a joint album.

I remember when illseed had rumors about them making a collab album in 06. one of the rumored titles was Black/White: No Gray Area

Not everyone on the IC likes 50 Cent & Eminem alotta hate for 2 legends but it is what it is but no 1 can deny that 50 and Eminem are real Artists so that is why there won't be Singers featuring on Songs to do the Hooks they sing or harmonize their own Hooks Eminem more so than 50 but both pretty much do most the Hooks on they Songs dem self.

So this why this project will be great it's 2 real Artists who don't just Rap, both have great chemostry judging of past classic collabs like Patiently Waiting, Don't Push Me, You Don't Know and 50 really sounds at his best over Eminem produced beats.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    If they make an album stickin to the roots of Hip Hop/Gangsta Rap, it will sell but some singles gotta have that mainstream appeal. Just keep Eminem off the hooks. [/quo

EM doesn't make gangsta rap.

No he doesnt. Thats why I said Hip Hop = Eminem/ Gangsta Rap = 50 Cent and they both experienced the struggle.

Just like Jay-Z can talk about that life where Kanye stays on that Hip Hop tip.

I like this duo going up against Jay and Ye and I think they can murder them.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it looks like shady team is back but I could be wrong. Em and 50 actually got some good songs together but idk about a whole album. if they could make an whole album of this then I would be inclined to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGcA8Yq7dew
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is back.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd listen but expect it not to turn out well.
    you know the em stans will say its wack and you will say its hot. then shadyteam will come back and threaten to ? you and your mother.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This might've been cool in the early 00's though when they were actually decent.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna be fire
    But forced
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would check for it if it were:

1) An Em & Dre album, not Em & 50

2) It was all Dre production and/or co-production

3) No shouted vocals or accents from Eminem
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About 6 yrs too late...lol
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    em needs to get back to making beats put they would have to focus on rap for like a month straight to drop some heat and both are too busy making $$$ to put 30 days into it. and this is old news back in 2008 a 50 and em album was on interscope tba album list
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    blackbloc wrote: »
    em needs to get back to making beats put they would have to focus on rap for like a month straight to drop some heat and both are too busy making $$$ to put 30 days into it. and this is old news back in 2008 a 50 and em album was on interscope tba album list

Yeah i love Em beats cos he has Produced so much fire The Eminem Show, 8 Mile S/T, Devils Night, Cheers

Way too many bangersHits Em has produced like Lose Yourself
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just reeks of desperation for 50 cent to be relevant again. He's played all of his weaker cards and I guess this is his royal flush to breathe life into his career.
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This just reeks of desperation for 50 cent to be relevant again. He's played all of his weaker cards and I guess this is his royal flush to breathe life into his career.

They have great chemistry together and a lotta similarities as Artists and have made some classic songs together in the past so it makes sense the album gonna sell like crazy easily too

So looking forward to this
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his is so bias would you say that about any artist dropping a new album or doing a collaborations with another artist. 50 is on em label how does this reek od desperation. you act lie 50 is broke and begging to sell some cds
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a good move for fif if true.
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't mind hearing a 50 Cent, Eminem and Dr. Dre album.

Oh wait, that would have been Detox...
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    I wouldn't mind hearing a 50 Cent, Eminem and Dr. Dre album.

Oh wait, that would have been Detox...

Eminem Wrote the majority of Chronic 2001 for Dr Dre so even that would be fire if it were to happen but i think an Eminem and 50 collab Album is more realistic and will be a classic. 50 and Em have great chemistry a lotta similarities as they both Sing/Harmonize Hooks, both have a lotta energy, passion and 50 sounds dope over Eminem production.

And we know a 50 and Eminem Album gonna sell crazy numbers globally too
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 & EM needs to return relevant again then consider taking over the throne.
    both of them fell off because there is no content in their raps

Half true. Jayz and Kanye (when working with Camelface) have no content in their raps as evidenced by that ? ass watch the bone album. The only difference is they rap about money and cars and ? on every song, Eminem doesnt rap about his money so people dont give his noncontent a pass like they do Jayonce.