When was em's last half decent album
  • NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

His last great Album was Recovery his last solo Album ]

He has only ever made classic Albums like his first 3 or average Albums like Encore or great Albums like REcovery
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em Making Another Collab Album With An Irrelevant Rapper (Sorry Royce It's True)....Sounds Like Desperation To ME
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Em Making Another Collab Album With An Irrelevant Rapper (Sorry Royce It's True)....Sounds Like Desperation To ME

Lol Get Rich Rich Or Die Trying and The Massacre has sold more than any of your fave Rappers

And 50 is still a Gold seller something Royce has never come close to selling aside from when he went Platinum on Bad Meets Evil Album obviously only cos Eminem was on it
  • nawledge_god
    Options
    NikeAirMax wrote: »

Lol Get Rich Rich Or Die Trying and The Massacre has sold more than any of your fave Rappers

And 50 is still a Gold seller something Royce has never come close to selling aside from when he went Platinum on Bad Meets Evil Album obviously only cos Eminem was on it

I Said Irrelevant You Stupid Curry Smellin ? ...Fif Aint No Half A Million Units Right Now...GTFOH ..
  • nawledge_god
    Options
    Interscope Aint Even Takin That ? Calls
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Dont start with your ? again
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This had to be 50's idea.
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    This had to be 50's idea.

Pretty much likley was but still a great idea from 50 non the less and if Em is open to it like he is they both win cos they both get paid from the Album, it's guaranteed to sell alot and they could potentially make a classic. They could even make an Album that is the highest selling duo Album ever

Everyone win's and there is nothing to lose
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8 years too late
  • King45
    King45 Members Posts: 95
    Options
    It should be interesting how 50 cent's street image combined with eminem's story telling goes through.

I like both rappers.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rather have just Fif on the album.
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options
    King45 wrote: »
    It should be interesting how 50 cent's street image combined with eminem's story telling goes through.

I like both rappers.

Eminem has made Songs like this before a classic Song at that. rarley does street Songs though cos this 1 was actually based on a real life story of him catching a case for pistol whipping unlike most other street Songs but a classic Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbNvY8PBaQo

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gone be em's first album to only go gold lol.
  • NikeAirMax
    Options

Nah both D12 Albums went Platinum, Hell The Sequal went Platinum so this Album with 50 will easily go Platinum will actually do more than just Platinum 50 is a much bigger star than both D12 and Royce

Any Eminem collab project is always gonna go Platinum minimum
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He has only ever made classic Albums like his first 3 or average Albums like Encore or great Albums like REcovery

Lol STOP
  • AHipHopLovers
    AHipHopLovers Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    At first your argument was cool. But now you're falling off. And you sounding like a super fan that's irrelevant to the facts because you have rose colored glasses and don't want to see the truth. In my opinion, you made so many recent weak arguments, I got to break them down in hope you see the light (Unless you purposely don't want to).

One of the best collab songs? This hook is okay, nothing super special.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnGGwGgqbk

This Song is 1 of the best collabs ever period from any Artists. If Em and 50 can make an Album full of Songs like this with Hooks as catchy and great as this and Flow and beats as hot as this it will be a classic.

If this was released as a Single with a Video could have easily reached number 1 cos of the Hook

What? How do you know who is favorite rappers are to make a comment like that? Rose colored glasses.

Ha ha. You call Encore average? Rose colored glasses. Logic fell off man.

Nah both D12 Albums went Platinum, Hell The Sequal went Platinum so this Album with 50 will easily go Platinum will actually do more than just Platinum 50 is a much bigger star than both D12 and Royce

Any Eminem collab project is always gonna go Platinum minimum

Oh so you know the future now? Eminem is ? ? He will never fall off? Is he perfect? SMH. Your comments are reaching man.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad meets evil never went platinum
  • Buy Beats
    Buy Beats Members Posts: 80
    Options
    No desire to hear these two ? together 4 an entire CD
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »

It has now reached Platinum, officially got 1 million sales
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    WTT was ? garbage...? in Paris may have been one of the worst songs in years and it boggled my mind how huge it became...people are clearly stupid.

Yeah, WTT is overrated.. and I ? with Kanye.. only songs I like are Murder to Excellence and Primetime..

? in Paris sound corny as ? .. the beat sounds like it can be on a QVC commercial, lol..

That beat is horrible and the hook is corny as ? ...
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    WTT was ? garbage...? in Paris may have been one of the worst songs in years and it boggled my mind how huge it became...people are clearly stupid.

Yeah, WTT is overrated.. and I ? with Kanye.. only songs I like are Murder to Excellence and Primetime..

? in Paris sound corny as ? .. the beat sounds like it can be on a QVC commercial, lol..

Not a fan of Watch The Throne but Watch The Throne>>>>>>Hell The Sequal

Both are weak Albums but Watch The Throne was better you can ay Watch The Throne had weak Songs but no Song on there had the weak Content that Hell The Sequal had and Kanyes Production on Watch The Throne was better than Mr Porters Production on Hell The Sequal.

This 50 and Eminem collab Album is gonna be a classic though and million times better than both cos it will have great Content, dope Production and bangers
  • AHipHopLovers
    AHipHopLovers Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options

Naw. Paris is a club classic. Play that in the club and people start going crazy. Good joint. WTT was good, wasn't classic, but good.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It has now reached Platinum, officially got 1 million sales

Where did u get this info from tho
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options