Move Over Jay-Z & Kanye West, Eminem & 50 Cent Consider Taking The Throne

Options

Comments

• NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    killaguwop wrote: »
    50 & EM needs to return relevant again then consider taking over the throne.
    both of them fell off because there is no content in their raps

Half true. Jayz and Kanye (when working with Camelface) have no content in their raps as evidenced by that ? ass watch the bone album. The only difference is they rap about money and cars and ? on every song, Eminem doesnt rap about his money so people dont give his noncontent a pass like they do Jayonce.

His last solo Album Recovery every song almost on there had content that is Em as a solo Artist he either gets real deep and personal about his life and pain or uses his alter ego Slim Shady which you can say is like the equivilant of him rappin about money wen he uses Slim it's more filler. and Em don't get a pass wen he does Albums with no content like Relapse look at the reaction and negative feed back that got and the whole fans down movement he got for the Bad Meets Evil EP. So he definitley gets no pass from his fans who always expect Albums with great content like THe Eminem Show and Recovery.

Eminem however mostly does content/deep Songs solo rather than on collabs on collabs especially with someone like 50 who never been a content type Rapper

50 Cent however solo wise himself is similar to Jay Z never been a content Rapper pretty much does what he do which is Rap about hustlin drugs and money
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    it looks like shady team is back but I could be wrong. Em and 50 actually got some good songs together but idk about a whole album. if they could make an whole album of this then I would be inclined to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGcA8Yq7dew

"Nah Em tell em kiss my black ass the clean parts the ? parts my bullet wounds my beauty marks"

50 completing his takeover and they mad. They bout to blow yall favorite rappers numbers out the water
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    Yeah this collab Album will probably be the highest selling duo Album ever if it does happen will easy sell Multi Platinum mainly cos of Eminem but Eminem fans have always loved and supported 50's music too especially wen he was selling like crazy that was Em fans buying Get Rich Or Die Tryin and The Massacre

The fact Eminem fans like 50 alot and the fact they both make dope music together this Album gonna sell way way way more than Watch The Throne 10 times more

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Half true. Jayz and Kanye (when working with Camelface) have no content in their raps as evidenced by that ? ass watch the bone album. The only difference is they rap about money and cars and ? on every song, Eminem doesnt rap about his money so people dont give his noncontent a pass like they do Jayonce.

Eminem has killed his mother in at least 150 songs.
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Post these 150 songs up then son
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NikeAirMax wrote: »

No Shadyteam, I won't
  • NikeAirMax
    Options

No Shadyteam, I won't

You mean you can't cos you know you telling duck tales lol don't even have to post these 150 non existant songs why not go ahed and just post 10

Mr Jim Carey aka Liar, Liar
  • AHipHopLovers
    AHipHopLovers Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    All right. My take now. If it does happen I think Em will do his thing. As long as he doesn't talk about some crazy weird stuff. Talk about the real stuff that people actually relate to.

I haven't been a 50 cent fan for a long time now, so I wouldn't have a high bar of expectations for him. But I will say this, I'm sure him rapping with Eminem would step his game up and he will come with some fire him and there. One thing I could never really deny about 50 is ability to make great hooks. Delivery is on and off. But he got some potential, despite weak cliche gangsta content.

I think it'd sell well due to the fans. More than Jay and Kanye? I don't think so. Jay and Kanye = more hot than Eminem and 50 cent (50 been losing relevance). Now Eminem and say... Drake or Lil Wayne. Now that's a sure seller.

Speaking of that... A Drake and Lil Wayne collab would do well. Even though that was supposed to come out, along with Lil Wayne and T-Payne and Lil Wayne and Santana. Ha ha. Lil Wayne and all these promises
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options
    All right. My take now. If it does happen I think Em will do his thing. As long as he doesn't talk about some crazy weird stuff. Talk about the real stuff that people actually relate to.

I haven't been a 50 cent fan for a long time now, so I wouldn't have a high bar of expectations for him. But I will say this, I'm sure him rapping with Eminem would step his game up and he will come with some fire him and there. One thing I could never really deny about 50 is ability to make great hooks. Delivery is on and off. But he got some potential, despite weak cliche gangsta content.

I think it'd sell well due to the fans. More than Jay and Kanye? I don't think so. Jay and Kanye = more hot than Eminem and 50 cent (50 been losing relevance). Now Eminem and say... Drake or Lil Wayne. Now that's a sure seller.

Speaking of that... A Drake and Lil Wayne collab would do well. Even though that was supposed to come out, along with Lil Wayne and T-Payne and Lil Wayne and Santana. Ha ha. Lil Wayne and all these promises

Yeah on this project with 50 Em will rap about the real issues and struggles people relate to from him like on The Eminem Show, Recovery and joints like The Way I Am, Lose Yourself, 8 MIle Road, Mockingbird, Toy Soldiers, Rock Bottom, Beautiful etc from his other Albums.

He only done that crazy rap with Royce on Bad Meets Evil EP cos that is the style of that duo it's Slim Shady his charecter and Royces style to specfically Rap about that kinda thing as a group.

I think if they released the right Singles like a Not Afraid type Single where Em does the Hook like he did on that and they have a huge Hit like that and the Album like i said is introspective for the most part i think it will be a classic and will sell alot easily Multi Platinum just for the fact of Eminem and the fact that 50 is still a decent seller
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Em but I don't listen to a lot of Fif these days. This would of been a great idea if this was 03'/04' and probably would of sold a lot of albums with how crazy those 2 were selling back then. If they were to put out a collabo album today, it would only sell because of Em (ala the Em/Royce) album.
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    I like Em but I don't listen to a lot of Fif these days. This would of been a great idea if this was 03'/04' and probably would of sold a lot of albums with how crazy those 2 were selling back then. If they were to put out a collabo album today, it would only sell because of Em (ala the Em/Royce) album.

50 is still a Gold selling Artist solo wise even today and that's just in America Worldwide sales he is still very much platinum

Royce has never been popular or ever been a Gold seller let alone Platinum Em fans just never most anyway never liked Rooyces music or checked for him but Em fans have always liked and supported 50's music
  • AHipHopLovers
    AHipHopLovers Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options

50 is still a Gold selling Artist solo wise even today and that's just in America Worldwide sales he is still very much platinum

Royce has never been popular or ever been a Gold seller let alone Platinum Em fans just never most anyway never liked Rooyces music or checked for him but Em fans have always liked and supported 50's music

One thing to note though is if Em fans did always like and support Fifty's albums, he certainly wouldn't be selling like he is now. He should be selling similar to Eminem. And he's far from that now a days. His support has been waning.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it 2002? No? Well then this ? with flop like a catfish. 50 and g unit is irrelevant and em done fell off cause he ain't really got nothing emotional to rap about.

Pass.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people on here talk too much about being relevant, what the ? do you mean relevant? its all about the music and id rather listen to a 50 & em album than a jay kanye album right now, and em and royce ? on kanjay with the bad meets evil album.
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    Is it 2002? No? Well then this ? with flop like a catfish. 50 and g unit is irrelevant and em done fell off cause he ain't really got nothing emotional to rap about.

Pass.

Eminem's last solo Album sold 6 million just in two years since it's release, even his collab EP Bad Meets Evil with Royce has reached Platinum

There will never be an Eminem project that will flop hell will have to freeze over and pigs will have to fly in the sky. Eminem's fan base is to iconic and they fiend for his music he has the largest fan bse who are loyal on the planet
  • NikeAirMax
    Options

One thing to note though is if Em fans did always like and support Fifty's albums, he certainly wouldn't be selling like he is now. He should be selling similar to Eminem. And he's far from that now a days. His support has been waning.

But the fact it's gonna be a collab Album with Eminem with him on every Song, him Singin Hooks, Producing most of it will mean it will sell really goodatleast Multi Platinum

50 himself solo wise still easily sells Gold and that is still some of Em's fan base who are responsible even today for his Gold sales

Also keep in mind this Eminem/50 collab Album isn't going to be a Horrorcore/Shook Value Album like the Bad Meets Evil EP it will have good content so that will make people support it even more. Will probably have some emotional songs, some street songs, some party songs
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnGGwGgqbk

This Song is 1 of the best collabs ever period from any Artists. If Em and 50 can make an Album full of Songs like this with Hooks as catchy and great as this and Flow and beats as hot as this it will be a classic.

If this was released as a Single with a Video could have easily reached number 1 cos of the Hook
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both of them fell off because there is no content in their raps.
    i think EM should consider retiring.

Almost every Song on Em's last solo Album Recovery had content the whole concept of the Album was that a personal Album about Em's recent issues/struggles.
    Good ? , Recovery was so ? wack..I've never heard so many force punchline in my life..em was getting his papoose on
  • NikeAirMax
    edited December 2012
    Options

Almost every Song on Em's last solo Album Recovery had content the whole concept of the Album was that a personal Album about Em's recent issues/struggles.
    Good ? , Recovery was so ? wack..I've never heard so many force punchline in my life..em was getting his papoose on

You have never listened to Recovery cos every Song with the exception of 2-3 Songs had a powerful message about life issues which is why the Album has sold 6 million plus people relate to music they can connect with like what Em was writting about on Recovery and the emotion he showed

You an internet blogger thinking it's wack doesn't mean nothing when 6 plus Million people in America not even counting worldwide think it is classic or amazing and when it won a Grammy. So lol

Somethin neither Jay Z nor Kanye do majority wise especially not a full Album Kanye does more than Jay Z and is a much better Artist than Jay Z though

People wanna hear Songs with a message like on Recovery somethin they can connect to and feel think about somethin deep rather than what most Rappers aside a few do just Rap about how much drugs they sold, their money, how many women they have, how much jewels they have. That is why Recovery did so well people like real music with message
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Shadyteam came back as "WilliamWallace" with a Braveheart avi.. that ? was funny, lol..
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have never listened to Recovery cos every Song with the exception of 2-3 Songs had a powerful message about life issues which is why the Album has sold 6 million plus people relate to music they can connect with like what Em was writting about on Recovery and the emotion he showed

You an internet blogger thinking it's wack doesn't mean nothing when 6 plus Million people in America not even counting worldwide think it is classic or amazing and when it won a Grammy. So lol

Somethin neither Jay Z nor Kanye do majority wise especially not a full Album Kanye does more than Jay Z and is a much better Artist though [/quote]

Man I don't give a ? about that.. I said his punchline were forced..not if he was screaming /rapping "We Are The World".. that ? was cringe worthy @points.. Not Afraid was one of the wackiest noises I've listen to in quite some time and becuz somebody else ? with that wack ? ain't got a damn thing to do with me.. 50 million records sold for Jay but I ain't tell III u to like him becuz of that..
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTT was ? garbage...? in Paris may have been one of the worst songs in years and it boggled my mind how huge it became...people are clearly stupid.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    WTT was ? garbage...? in Paris may have been one of the worst songs in years and it boggled my mind how huge it became...people are clearly stupid.

Yeah, WTT is overrated.. and I ? with Kanye.. only songs I like are Murder to Excellence and Primetime..

? in Paris sound corny as ? .. the beat sounds like it can be on a QVC commercial, lol..
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    Texasdaking the Album wasn't for you then or intended for people like you to enjoy it was for people who been through pain and hardships to relate to and personally feel and help. Was for people who appreciate powerful music and lyrics and Melody with meaning and deep Lyrics based on life. Just simply was not for people like you
  • NikeAirMax
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Yeah was a weak Album Kanyes made some decent to good solo Albums and 1 wack Album though but Jay Z hasn't made a half decent Album since The Black Black Album