Dear IC Member 3.0

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear Chanita IC Poster,

? WHERE THEM DAMN BIKINI PICS AT!! YOU TRYIN OUR PATIENCE WOMAN!

@ about to real up in this ? ! Volunteer to drop them pics soon, or else them pics will get INVOLUNTARILY dropped SOONER.

You've been warned woman.

Respect our IC gangsta,

Darksidious360 (evil moniker)

ps:
    I'm just muckin wit ya. We would never do no such thing around here...*evil grin*
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some hateful mafuckas... And I call ducktales @chicity
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    And I call ducktales @chicity

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    IC member,

Frivolously typing my name is what got yo anti hetero soul snatched in the first place. Check out the OP of ur deaththread.
    You've been exposed. I see u lurking in donkey for ether updates. I WE see u posting around the IC like aint ? happened, lmfao!

But I'm done typing to u for good. Again, stop saying my name. That's all I ask. Make that ur new year's resolution.
    "Dont mention SWJ". And if u fail at that, u succeed at homosexuality (nh).

Real talk, your murderer.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Dear IC addicted Queen Rat,

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me. I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.

6C8D53CB-4CE8-4158-8FD1-FD3406377024-209-0000005C062C4626.jpg

DIZZAM!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess the e streets are real

Blood and bodies everywhere
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i refuse to give that a ether
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the mommy comment hit a nerve, she been lurking alll day on the reactions but drops that 'bomb' as I'm leaving once again.

Its cute how she can't keep me off her mind. Probably lays in bed figuring out ways to regurgitate the same ? .

Love to you too Zee..maybe I'll let you run me off one day so you'll be more than soft warm ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oo ? kat shootin back
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Y'all some hateful mafuckas... And I call ducktales @chicity
    Ok cool

I'm about to blow an L and comeback and let the gaitlin off

#Noonessafe, No Conflict
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    LOL..yes extremely nervous.

On my second favorite mode of transport right now.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    "Yeah, fall back like you always do, I know you like to shy way from beef cause you don't have the time and all"...Kat

Oh the ironing. Lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall women existed in each others worlds outside of the net it would look a lil like this

tumblr_lj0e7slRXV1qas5js.gif
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White on white crime continues
  • Kat
    Options
    Zee can you get on Tinychat and read that last post to me?

lol...you maddddd?
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Dear Locasauras Rex,

Miss 'I'm bisexual' - aka: you'll take anyone that would have you, looking like a gigantic wax figure that has just climbed out of the fire partially melted, desperate deformed ? . Literally laughed out loud when you called yourself a successful business woman... your mother opened up a small shop now suddenly you're a business woman? Piggybacking of your mother's potential success. Oh ? , did I say piggyback? I take that back, someone your size would only break her back. I see you cheerleading for Katty, you part of the FBU now? (fat ? union). I must say though, you're the first fat hipster I ever seen, and I hope the last.

P.s take your pathetic 'women's studies degree' and shove it between any two of your fat rolls, your choice :-), Get back in the kitchen, self righteous spastic.

Love,

Zee.

shock.gif
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.