• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zee taking headshots
    Her ? death ratio is black ops like
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear ? ?

That ? off wasnt optional ? ....agitate the gravel. Your life is a joke. You wear 3x Polos that look like hotel cleaning crew uniforms...

? that dear ?

who are you and how you kno so much about me

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zee just dont give a ? no more

[img]http://gifsoup.com/view/380653/kevin-hart-40-year-old-? -o.gif[/img]
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sweetheart,

I hope you were trolling when you said you've never had a pap smear.

-Sky

thats a low blow
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Overseas Jumpoff,

How'd ya ? skin taste after he did ATM and u happily obliged? Got damn shorty, we don't even commune like that so I guess that's why I thought u was above the nasty filth and debauchery that normally exudes from Houston, Texas but I guess they saying is true
    There's a 'head down' ? in every hood, or in ya case, every pond. Guess the days of being foriegn and classy is over huh? Too much wine and tea huh? You ole small mouth hound. How u manage to fool so many ? is confusing but I have no problem outting u cause like I said, we never spoke much anyway. I will say this tho, I'm glad you pm'd and got buddy with you know who. Guess it worked out to my advantage cause when everyone is reading the SS's, i can play the cut and honestly say I didn't join in on your demise.

Bet u didn't know this was happening,
    Chi

PS, I'm not even gonna mention the emails and the pics lol
    U's a wild ?

bwahahaha@ ole small mouth hound
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *steps in thread sees piiles of burnt flesh and blood everywhere* fuuuuuuuuuccck *smells the powerful scent of ether in the air *grabs shield*
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    sleep gon wear the paint off that pic he keep using it.
    lol stop caping... i posted it once

u aint say ? to a ? who got my pic SAVED on his pc and stay postin it... thats a much worse crime bruh

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Dear miss wannabe angela davis,

it was aight when you jumped on my cracka hating bandwagon but we at yo ? stop and its time for you to get off. i never liked followers and im a one man army. you was hired for the position as assistant cracka killa but it was revealed to me that you lied on yo application. you got a cracka daddy named jerry who work at a tire shop and he met yo mama when the big ? pulled her 79 pontiac in to be fixed. so not only are you fake, you a liar, a cheater, a deciever, a heartbreaker........you crazy and really need therapy, you half white but hate white people so you hate yoself, you get on tc and play with dolls and scissors and ? , ? you need jesus and a therapist, think about that

dont pm me no more,

plap
    lmao @ Jerry...

Does he have a curl? TELL ME HE HAS A CURL!
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Dear IC addicted Queen Rat,

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me.

I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.
    sumowrestling lol

@lady_zee *le sigh* If you were black I'd be on a plane right now. Research your family tree and find some black so I can justify this coonery I've been feeling for u. I say if you find some ? in your history in the last 250 years then Im in the clear.

Your hair is curly right? U know what that means...

Dear IC Member,

Lady Gaga Tho?

? ...It was Kendric Lamar...she was just on the hook ? ...

THE HOOK!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Overseas Jumpoff,

How'd ya ? skin taste after he did ATM and u happily obliged? Got damn shorty, we don't even commune like that so I guess that's why I thought u was above the nasty filth and debauchery that normally exudes from Houston, Texas but I guess they saying is true
    There's a 'head down' ? in every hood, or in ya case, every pond. Guess the days of being foriegn and classy is over huh? Too much wine and tea huh? You ole small mouth hound. How u manage to fool so many ? is confusing but I have no problem outting u cause like I said, we never spoke much anyway. I will say this tho, I'm glad you pm'd and got buddy with you know who. Guess it worked out to my advantage cause when everyone is reading the SS's, i can play the cut and honestly say I didn't join in on your demise.

Bet u didn't know this was happening,
    Chi

PS, I'm not even gonna mention the emails and the pics lol
    U's a wild ?

1z6t845.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether being delivered in TC... Hahahahahah
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    obama-sweating.jpeg

i say gotdamn....how the ? ya'll know so much about each other cuh ..... i mean .... ? dropping background stories and ? .... lineage .... this ? is wild ... on some ol' sally jesse raphael phil donahue tip
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Idk how yall didnt vote Zee for IC queen 2012 smh. U had my vote chica ;)
  • DarcSkies
    Options

it was aight when you jumped on my cracka hating bandwagon but we at yo ? stop and its time for you to get off. i never liked followers and im a one man army. you was hired for the position as assistant cracka killa but it was revealed to me that you lied on yo application. you got a cracka daddy named jerry who work at a tire shop and he met yo mama when the big ? pulled her 79 pontiac in to be fixed. so not only are you fake, you a liar, a cheater, a deciever, a heartbreaker........you crazy and really need therapy, you half white but hate white people so you hate yoself, you get on tc and play with dolls and scissors and ? , ? you need jesus and a therapist, think about that

dont pm me no more,

plap
    lmao @ Jerry...

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me.

I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.
    sumowrestling lol

@lady_zee *le sigh* If you were black I'd be on a plane right now. Research your family tree and find some black so I can justify this coonery I've been feeling for u. I say if you find some ? in your history in the last 250 years then Im in the clear.

Dear IC Member,

Lady Gaga Tho?

THE HOOK!

Lady Gaga tho...............

hand in your panther prospect vest ? ...

*holds on to African-American Express Card*

Yells At Panther Vest Cashier: SLIDE THAT ? AGAIN CRACKA! IM TAKING THIS DAMN VEST...

@playmaker88 was it the crater joke about Kimi? or something about Six? I remember referencing a crater when I used to go at it with Kimi...but I forgot what I said.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

u aint say ? to a ? who got my pic SAVED on his pc and stay postin it... thats a much worse crime bruh

how the ? ima know that ? saved your pic to his pc?

matter fact.... HOW THE ? DO YOU KNOW!?!?

He probably pm'd it to him.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited December 2012
    Options

how the ? ima know that ? saved your pic to his pc?

matter fact.... HOW THE ? DO YOU KNOW!?!?

because he did jamel.

i posted a photobucket pic....he saved it. shrank it and turned into a tinypic file.

saving ? pics is the highest form of faggotry in the IC but u aint let him know that yet...

im off this topic
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont pm me no more,

plap
    lmao @ Jerry...

Love,

Zee.
    sumowrestling lol

Dear IC Member,

Lady Gaga Tho?

THE HOOK!

Yells At Panther Vest Cashier: SLIDE THAT ? AGAIN CRACKA! IM TAKING THIS DAMN VEST...

@playmaker88 was it the crater joke about Kimi? or something about Six? I remember referencing a crater when I used to go at it with Kimi...but I forgot what I said.

Yea it was about kimi you need to post that ? for posterity
  • DarcSkies
    Options

dont pm me no more,

plap
    lmao @ Jerry...

Love,

Zee.
    sumowrestling lol

Dear IC Member,

Lady Gaga Tho?

THE HOOK!

Yea it was about kimi you need to post that ? for posterity

Dude I forgot most of that ? . I think it was pre-upgrade. I dont even remember what I said or why I said it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is all i remember

sinkhole+guatamala.jpg
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Zee lol that was unexpected ether...

i dont save male pics...but i got yours and ya milf moms saved tho.
This discussion has been closed.