Dear IC Member 3.0

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zee can you get on Tinychat and read that last post to me?

lol...you maddddd?

cam up Kathryn

You too Zee

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ont know bout yall... but Fat ? Union sounds like a nickname that should stick...

Is that an official statement from the Little ? Union?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Early in the thread, entertainment kicks in overdrive..

Zee is a feisty ? ..kat is a feisty ? ..both white hoes tho..somebody needs to do a visual reply tho cuz ive started drankin and soon i aint gon feel like readin ? ..youtube some ether b
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Apparently the mommy comment hit a nerve, she been lurking alll day on the reactions but drops that 'bomb' as I'm leaving once again.

Its cute how she can't keep me off her mind. Probably lays in bed figuring out ways to regurgitate the same ? .

Love to you too Zee..maybe I'll let you run me off one day so you'll be more than soft warm ? .

^ Once was enough you spastic.

Soft warm ? >>>>>>>>>>>>> A lopsided ? 'd, cankle having, boat feeted, train riding, e-? , weight watching, double chin rocking, coke snorting, bathroom quivering cyber ? .

Almost spit out my damn drink. Lol!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww another regurgitated "insult"...how surprising.

Go lurk for some new material please.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the mommy comment hit a nerve, she been lurking alll day on the reactions but drops that 'bomb' as I'm leaving once again.

Its cute how she can't keep me off her mind. Probably lays in bed figuring out ways to regurgitate the same ? .

Love to you too Zee..maybe I'll let you run me off one day so you'll be more than soft warm ? .

^ Once was enough you spastic.

Soft warm ? >>>>>>>>>>>>> A lopsided ? 'd, cankle having, boat feeted, train riding, e-? , weight watching, double chin rocking, coke snorting, bathroom quivering cyber ? .

tumblr_m46qnmPc1M1rve7nfo1_250.gif

I aint shootin at Kats feet .. but this was epic
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Dear miss wannabe angela davis,

it was aight when you jumped on my cracka hating bandwagon but we at yo ? stop and its time for you to get off. i never liked followers and im a one man army. you was hired for the position as assistant cracka killa but it was revealed to me that you lied on yo application. you got a cracka daddy named jerry who work at a tire shop and he met yo mama when the big ? pulled her 79 pontiac in to be fixed. so not only are you fake, you a liar, a cheater, a deciever, a heartbreaker........you crazy and really need therapy, you half white but hate white people so you hate yoself, you get on tc and play with dolls and scissors and ? , ? you need jesus and a therapist, think about that

dont pm me no more,

plap
    lmao @ Jerry...

Does he have a curl? TELL ME HE HAS A CURL!
    Dear IC addicted Queen Rat,

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me.

I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.
    sumowrestling lol I love your writing style. YOu got A's in English and creative writing Im sure.

@lady_zee *le sigh* If you were black I'd be on a plane right now. Research your family tree and find some ? so I can justify this coonery I've been feeling for u. I say if you find some ? in your history in the last 250 years then Im in the clear.

Your hair is curly right? U know what that means...

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi blew up the dam, and now the ether has flooded this thread. My ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC addicted Queen Rat,

You do realise you're the laughing stock of the IC? Been here for decades and still no smarter. Still can't manage to peel yourself away from the monitor can you? I'll not lie though I'm impressed, how you reach the keyboard over that disgusting flabby stomach is beyond me. I laugh everytime Dro suggests you got 'ran off' - as if you're capable of that, lol. It's true that cats always land on their feet right? That would explain those giant cankles of yours, either that or your ankles are losing the battle to hold you up :-( R.I.P ankles. We know you only ride the bus in order to distance yourself from your favoured vechicle. Lol at you bringing up my mother as if jealousy isn't seeping out of that wrinkly skin of yours, my mother may be divorced but she didn't have her child to an fat man out of wedlock, (was the sex like sumo wrestling?). At least you'll never have to experience a divorce... you'd have to be married first. Poor Tar Tar surely isn't THAT stupid.

Love,

Zee.

kat you gon let this ride?

Like a ? train.

BOOOOOOOO! Come on Katyrn.

*Obama Voice* U ARE BETTER THAN THIS....ILL COMMUNITY...U ARE BETTER THAN THESE LAST FEW POSTS *Obama Voice
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I want for Christmas.............................................

is a strip club full of big booties bishes that can make a deaf ? hear them bootays clappin like an AK-47.......

? ya ears,
    Dat deaf ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ont know bout yall... but Fat ? Union sounds like a nickname that should stick...

Is that an official statement from the Little ? Union?

still more inches than you'll ever feel you chunky ? .

She doesn't feel any inches at all.... You could flip the statue of liberty 90 degrees and ram it up the crater that is 'Katty's ? ' and she still wouldn't feel a thing.

tumblr_m7q6w8ouOs1ry2rcco1_400.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *throw in the towel gif*
    Stop the fight... Oh the humanity...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the copping of pleas and rewriting internet history
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Imma let yall finish, Zee that was great and all but Darx had the greatest Crater joke ether in the history of the IC...
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Imma let yall finish, Zee that was great and all but Darx had the greatest Crater joke ether in the history of the IC...

I know what this is about... You just think he's stunning don't you? :-(

No the similarity of your complexion to lydia from beetlejuice is stunning

with love
    :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.