Dear IC Member 3.0

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Dear "Hard in the IC Paint but scoop pet ? in parks" members

Just cause you are from up North and now a new resident in the south doesn't give you the right use a fake country accent, roll up in a ? box club having ? tint shades and rocking leopard leotard . Still use the word swag while writing haiku and whispering sweet nothings in stripper ear. rescuing them is not the new in! Stop calling up your exes to ? block on ? nightly. Real ? in the field are getting mad and slamming you for the 10th time gets boring after a while.
    We know your ass is sweeter than white wine spritzer n moscato. Just cause you see a mouthfucker rock a necklace doesn't make them a woman. Step your "check for a adam apple" game up b!

-jay
    shots fired @Icecoldstew
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Dear Next Door Neighbors Pit,

Stop makin me late for work by postin outside my apt door, tired of having to wait for you to leave. I'm tryna be cool by not tellin the leasing office about you, but you gotta work wit me.

Let a ? Live,

Will

o-NYPD-SHOOT-DOG-900.jpg?5

sometimes it's justified.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    put that ? in a spoiler
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    put that ? in a spoiler

"Black man don't give a ? about no dog..."

080812-celebs-word-steve-harvey-stand-up-retire.jpg

• Chi Snow
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear The ? ,

This thread welcomes all titangraphs.
    Ain't no excuse in other threads

Willing to help u support them DDD's
    Chi
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear The ? ,

This thread welcomes all titangraphs.
    Ain't no excuse in other threads

Willing to help u support them DDD'sChi

o-rly.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Dear Feline Companion

I hate ya guts

No Merry Xmas,
    Chi

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what Marley would say?
    5d180fb8ed40f33f6867555335dafbbf.jpg
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Dear Mind Ya Own Damn Business,

why bruh why?

Feeling like I might have to relocate,
    Chi
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC Members -

I'm out this ? !

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Kat
    xo
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC,
    we off at 3 ? !!!
    merry xmas!!
    -Du
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear nobody in particular:

When I say "nobody" I dont mean that in the sense that im not actually addressing anyone, I mean that im addressin YOU, a nobody, in particular. Ur infatuation wit me has reached desperate proportions, so desperate in fact that I dont believe u made a single post in here prior to me posting in here (dont quote me on that).. and if u did, it prolly went unread, just like all ur other posts do when u arent quoting me or typing my name.

A quick look at ur posting history assures me my mind isnt playing tricks on me, as I see that ur posting has dropped dramatically in my absence, its almost as if my presence dictates how frequent u post..yikes..in ur rebuttal to this i'd appreciate if u let me know why u are so jealous/envious of me, therefore we can come to a resolution. However, if its bcuz im better lookin than you, which im 99.7% sure I am, well then there is nuffn I can do about that, im not about to mutilate my face to accomodate you..im a nice guy, but not that nice, take that beef up wit ? .. the real ? , not me, ? .. I know u look up to the both of us so I just wanted to clarify.

Now remember, if u dont tell me the problem I cant help you, and u will continue to be seen as the irrelevant poster, solely known for followin me around thread to thread hoping to get some pity attention from me..nuffn more, nuffn less. Sad thing is that no one knows you, yet they all know im talkin about you due to the shoe fittin oh so immaculately.

-Gawdlike
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    My dear bonafide,

Really though?

No words,

Sigh

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear ic simps

You can have a old lady but them hoes they for everybody
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear "to whoever feelings stay on the press button" member

tumblr_lt6ln1fq1u1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC Members who's off the Christmas holidays,

Middle_Finger.jpg

@ YOU!

BA-MUTHAFUCCIN-HUMBUG!!!

Feelings given in this ? ,

Darkissmyazzzn/h360

ps:

Go to hell!
  • Chi Snow
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear Marley,

I apologize deeply,

Playmaker watch yo back, ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Dear Nameless 4th Grade Teacher (you don't deserve the shine)

? you, you ? , catcher's mitt ? havin ass ? . Always sendin me to the principals office for no reason. Yo ? ass was pregnant all through elementary school by different high school ? , don't think we ain't know. And you canceled the field trip to Six Flags you ? , thats why we stole your gum and chalk everyday. Heard you was a Wal-Mart greeter now, I oughta slide thru there and smack you wit this Redbox DVD I gotta turn in.

Die Slow,

Will

LOL!!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? ...none of u ? have a chance

I win
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Dear nobody in particular:

When I say "nobody" I dont mean that in the sense that im not actually addressing anyone, I mean that im addressin YOU, a nobody, in particular. Ur infatuation wit me has reached desperate proportions, so desperate in fact that I dont believe u made a single post in here prior to me posting in here (dont quote me on that).. and if u did, it prolly went unread, just like all ur other posts do when u arent quoting me or typing my name.

A quick look at ur posting history assures me my mind isnt playing tricks on me, as I see that ur posting has dropped dramatically in my absence, its almost as if my presence dictates how frequent u post..yikes..in ur rebuttal to this i'd appreciate if u let me know why u are so jealous/envious of me, therefore we can come to a resolution. However, if its bcuz im better lookin than you, which im 99.7% sure I am, well then there is nuffn I can do about that, im not about to mutilate my face to accomodate you..im a nice guy, but not that nice, take that beef up wit ? .. the real ? , not me, ? .. I know u look up to the both of us so I just wanted to clarify.

Now remember, if u dont tell me the problem I cant help you, and u will continue to be seen as the irrelevant poster, solely known for followin me around thread to thread hoping to get some pity attention from me..nuffn more, nuffn less. Sad thing is that no one knows you, yet they all know im talkin about you due to the shoe fittin oh so immaculately.

-Gawdlike
    Shot fired @DBN1
This discussion has been closed.