Dear IC Member 3.0

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear nobody in particular:

When I say "nobody" I dont mean that in the sense that im not actually addressing anyone, I mean that im addressin YOU, a nobody, in particular. Ur infatuation wit me has reached desperate proportions, so desperate in fact that I dont believe u made a single post in here prior to me posting in here (dont quote me on that).. and if u did, it prolly went unread, just like all ur other posts do when u arent quoting me or typing my name.

A quick look at ur posting history assures me my mind isnt playing tricks on me, as I see that ur posting has dropped dramatically in my absence, its almost as if my presence dictates how frequent u post..yikes..in ur rebuttal to this i'd appreciate if u let me know why u are so jealous/envious of me, therefore we can come to a resolution. However, if its bcuz im better lookin than you, which im 99.7% sure I am, well then there is nuffn I can do about that, im not about to mutilate my face to accomodate you..im a nice guy, but not that nice, take that beef up wit ? .. the real ? , not me, ? .. I know u look up to the both of us so I just wanted to clarify.

Now remember, if u dont tell me the problem I cant help you, and u will continue to be seen as the irrelevant poster, solely known for followin me around thread to thread hoping to get some pity attention from me..nuffn more, nuffn less. Sad thing is that no one knows you, yet they all know im talkin about you due to the shoe fittin oh so immaculately.

-Gawdlike
    Shot fired @DBN1

I think this one goes to (NOPE)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear ? Ass Liar,

u almost broke up a happy home but black love can't be divided!

?

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear Empress/Marley,

Nice handwriting.

Foreva grateful folks can read that,

Darklegible360
  • Chi Snow
    edited December 2012
    Options

When I say "nobody" I dont mean that in the sense that im not actually addressing anyone, I mean that im addressin YOU, a nobody, in particular. Ur infatuation wit me has reached desperate proportions, so desperate in fact that I dont believe u made a single post in here prior to me posting in here (dont quote me on that).. and if u did, it prolly went unread, just like all ur other posts do when u arent quoting me or typing my name.

A quick look at ur posting history assures me my mind isnt playing tricks on me, as I see that ur posting has dropped dramatically in my absence, its almost as if my presence dictates how frequent u post..yikes..in ur rebuttal to this i'd appreciate if u let me know why u are so jealous/envious of me, therefore we can come to a resolution. However, if its bcuz im better lookin than you, which im 99.7% sure I am, well then there is nuffn I can do about that, im not about to mutilate my face to accomodate you..im a nice guy, but not that nice, take that beef up wit ? .. the real ? , not me, ? .. I know u look up to the both of us so I just wanted to clarify.

Now remember, if u dont tell me the problem I cant help you, and u will continue to be seen as the irrelevant poster, solely known for followin me around thread to thread hoping to get some pity attention from me..nuffn more, nuffn less. Sad thing is that no one knows you, yet they all know im talkin about you due to the shoe fittin oh so immaculately.

-Gawdlike
    Shot fired @DBN1

I think this one goes to @(NOPE)
    I don't effin know bruh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dear miss marley

let me smell your ? panties after you wear them without showering for 5 days straight

sincerly
    me
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lol @ donkey poppin..only been poppin, well in yall eyes, when yall were talkin bout d*ck pics, when Zee made a thread taking souls (shout out to her), and the Uptown situation, which was severely overrated,. but due to it being so dead sumn had to occupy yall time.

Where is that ? at now? Exactly, yall rode her ? and she dont even post no more lol..w/o a doubt she prolly looks at yall as a bunch of lames..word.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't jump in that water if that ? don't suit you
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear Illbot,
    Good looking out my robot brother...
    Sincerely,
    The IC
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Ok I did wiggle my toes but I haven't made a post directed @ u yet

Just wanted to clear that up
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

I typed the word "? " in my previous titangraph over a dozen times, my redundancy is excessively and exclusively ? , I seek attention on the internet because I live in a Boiler Room, I eat and sleep the I.C., but I breathe carbon monoxide and asbestos.

-GHeylike

Fixed for accuracy.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That letter is photoshop

*jealous
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    *Right Click, Printed, and placed next to my moniter so I never forget*

Watch 'em hate.....
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

-Gawdlike
    Shot fired @DBN1

I think this one goes to (NOPE)

The ironic thing is, he just admitted to checking my posting history and is vying to keep up with me like a lost ? puppy.

I post when I want ? , you live this internet life from somewhere beneath the surface of NYC, I hope a gang of cockraoches steal your Boost Mobile.

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    thats big ? handwriting
    GTFOH with this ? !

nothing about that screams Plap County Public Education system, fat ? on deck, I got them 2 for 1's

*2 for 1 is 2 kids for every Baby Daddy*
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Dear Dark forever with thick backsides in his avi,

Thank you. I was rushing so its a bit messy but nevertheless legible :)

With thanks and understanding,

Empress
This discussion has been closed.