Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Dear nobody in particular:

I typed the word "? " in my previous titangraph over a dozen times, my redundancy is excessively and exclusively ? , I seek attention on the internet because I live in a Boiler Room, I eat and sleep the I.C., but I breathe carbon monoxide and asbestos.

-GHeylike

Fixed for accuracy.

With the amount of attention u pay my posts, im actually surprised u failed to realize I never typed that word, not even once in that post..instead I opted to use the word "d*ck".

Now go ahead and tell another redundant 'boiler room' joke everyone aside from stopforguys is tired of reading.

U know I really hoped u were gonna become somebody on here, turns out ur just another flash in the pan poster that got wack real fast..but everyone gets a lil attention and a lil fanbase when they fight Mayweather, so..? , even Ricky Hatton was relevant for a month..u do remember him rite, probably not.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear Skip and Hop

I hope ya next appt is in a tall building with a non working elevator

-Chi
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: Dwight_Soured

USER BANNED
    Chase N Bundlez
  • Chi Snow
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi,

That was pity and platonic there is no recovery from

11i26th.jpg

Chalk that ? up as a favor provided by the make a wish foundation through Marley

Ether,

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi,

That was pity and platonic there is no recovery from

11i26th.jpg

Chalk that ? up as a favor provided by the make a wish foundation through Marley

Ether,

One of my favorite song/ video....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @chicity e-air that I breathe

2816jc6.jpg

:(
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Dear Tonydubbz

You throwing salt on my heralded IC name like that's the thing to do. I let you walk around my state of NC without any harm coming to you and this is the thanks I get? I cammed up some real life women on tinychat cause welp I can do that. My talk game is immaculate and real life women wanna be around me. I know you're used to chatterbate or xvideos to fulfill your fantasy of being near women and that's sad and funny at the same damn time no Future.

How about you stop trying to lead and just follow for a little bit. Well at least until you get some real ? blood pumping thru that candy cane heart of yours.

Your Dog (nh)

Cain

Dear you OLD ASS..."Sittin on the dock of the bay watchin the tide roll away" ASS ? you gave ME a pass to walk around in NC? my ? ? yo pass, I told you to meet me at Concord Mills mall weeks ago so we could square up and shoot the ones, hell I even made it convenient for you by saying meet me in your city but you aint wanna go through with it. I don't blame you bruh, we all know your joints be lockin up and ? . You gotta bathe in WD 40 every mornin just so you can get around boy! (NH) & if it did ever go down yo arm would lock up mid swing, so its probably best you backed down anyways CHUMP! just face it, I put fear in yo heart old ? & the sooner you accept the fact, the easier it'll be for you to move on with your life.. not that you got much more left anyways.

Yo young homie,

TDubbz

ohshit.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    YIKES!

let's not do the explaining here....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well alright.

Shots fired, Marley down.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC member,

the correct term is ? not "? "

- im just catchin up.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Dear Plap Star,

You trying to call me big ? ? /:) >:/

Sincerely,

I'm curvy, and I like it! And so does he (he knows who "he" is) =;
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    curvy is one of them big ? words to avoid to sayin fat or big as ?

how much you weigh marley

over 200 or under
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Dear Locasauras Rex,

Miss 'I'm bisexual' - aka: you'll take anyone that would have you, looking like a gigantic wax figure that has just climbed out of the fire partially melted, desperate deformed ? . Literally laughed out loud when you called yourself a successful business woman... your mother opened up a small shop now suddenly you're a business woman? Piggybacking of your mother's potential success. Oh ? , did I say piggyback? I take that back, someone your size would only break her back. I see you cheerleading for Katty, you part of the FBU now? (fat ? union). I must say though, you're the first fat hipster I ever seen, and I hope the last.

P.s take your pathetic 'women's studies degree' and shove it between any two of your fat rolls, your choice :-), Get back in the kitchen, self righteous spastic.

Love,

Zee.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1300.gif
    This ? keeps catching me lol
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear IC member(s),

You forgot to pose your question in the form of a letter.

-smh
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Locasauras Rex,

Miss 'I'm bisexual' - aka: you'll take anyone that would have you, looking like a gigantic wax figure that has just climbed out of the fire partially melted, desperate deformed ? . Literally laughed out loud when you called yourself a successful business woman... your mother opened up a small shop now suddenly you're a business woman? Piggybacking of your mother's potential success. Oh ? , did I say piggyback? I take that back, someone your size would only break her back. I see you cheerleading for Katty, you part of the FBU now? (fat ? union). I must say though, you're the first fat hipster I ever seen, and I hope the last.

P.s take your pathetic 'women's studies degree' and shove it between any two of your fat rolls, your choice :-), Get back in the kitchen, self righteous spastic.

Love,

Zee.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Dear @chicity

You know where to find me, I'll be waiting.

Catch me in the sacredness of our e-togetherness, for these non truths, deceptions and lies are too much. Keep this between me and you.

#noJaRuleandnoAshanti

Won't believe it til I see it with love,

Yours
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Locasauras Rex,

Love,

Zee.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
    YO, ya gifs have been ? hilarious and spot on

Good ? bruh nh,
    Chi
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Dear @chicity

You know where to find me, I'll be waiting.

Catch me in the sacredness of our e-togetherness, for these non truths, deceptions and lies are too much. Keep this between me and you.

#noJaRuleandnoAshanti

Won't believe it til I see it with love,

Yours

you seen me talking to you? you can openly simp a taken man but cant respond to a joe sun. stop acting like a ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Dear Plap Star,

You trying to call me big ? ? /:) >:/

Sincerely,

I'm curvy, and I like it! And so does he (he knows who "he" is) =;

Dear Marley,

First of all, are you the only female in here today?? Ok that neither here nor there. Define "curvy"? Please refer to my visual references...

A:
    485722_358792197545968_792269782_n.jpg

B:
    3D768844-7430-4F87-BB59-FE9953CDF608-2480-00000293CB567461.jpg

C:
    ADF9C20D-CE20-4C73-9039-9261BE7EBE0E-6382-0000036D95D760D6_zpsb915cfb8.jpg

D:
    156528_358793454212509_1090767274_n.jpg

Or in b/t either one of them.

Still defining what is "curvy" and "thick",

Darkthickologist360
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Querido Mi Hermana,

Estoy en la red (IM), pero....no nuevos mensajes de usted. Por que??

que espera,

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear Joseph Sun,

I thought we were cool?! I never did nothing to ya......I always respond to ya minus the creepy requests so kindly stop acting like you don't know and have some patience and a little bit of courtesy. Give a lady a chance, its a lot to take in. And you know that ain't Marley style, stop that.

Sincerely,

Empress

#proveit

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flag that last ? with the burnt up armpit
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC poster,

my bad for doubting your diamond thread smh.

Huey
This discussion has been closed.