@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    truths and facts + emotions and hurt feelings = didnt read lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pictured Amotekun smaller and meaner looking.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ? came thru dropped a Berlin Wall of words.

? built the great chinese wall with words
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

Word..
    damn I always miss the drama on here

summary???

Darkone's Recap:

*clears throat*...well,

- My ? Chi brought to the IC court the case against Darx concerning a couple of questionable...suspect...ok ? like events that was recently brought into the light. Plus also questioning his Hetero-ness, or lack there of. Depends on who you ask.

- He presented exhibits A, B, & C that included Darx recording a homeless man pleasuring himself on a bus, which Darx has not denied nor shy away from. He admitted it in that whole "exposure" Covet did on him.

- Other evidence included the pics he has on his FB of other ? "frolicking," the pics of Pico he took @ the beach (which should never see the light of day ever again), and other questionable photos. Now granted, the brotha is a "photographer," which has even been questioned. Ehh.

- There's also the New Years pic of him and Pico, in which someone pointed out Pico's placement of her hand BLOCKING drax's body from touching her breast. *shrugs*

- Also his IC G-status got questioned. Like him goin @ Six with the wrath of ? , and other IC female ladies. But when it comes to other males posters, he gets Debo'd (ie Ducky & Jamel).

- Folks braced for impact as to what's about to come.

- Hilarity ensues.

- ? began clowing.

- Ether comsumes the thread.

- Kat tries to capes, when actuallity she fires a subliminal shot @ his "homegirls" for not coming to his defense.

- We laughed.

- Char...Lechic goes into Public Relations mode, and tried to do damage control.

- Tries bringing up the fact that ? was pm'ing her regarding Pico's whereabouts, and her phone#

- Everybody scratches b/c they had NO idea what that has to do wit Darx.

- Chi calls her out on it.

- They get into a small tiff. Chi pleads his case.

@ got real.

- ? got shook as if Omar was walkin the block whistling. Which I actually said, and gif was dropped to coincide wit my post.

- Mr. LV said he wasn't impressed.

*holds moment of silence for LV*

- Charlie continues to do more damage control but is overwhelmed by the responses. She falls back until later on.

- Teaxboi aka Texas409 aka Mr. "At least the ? gave me the number" posted his comment.

- Zee smelled blood, and went in like a great white shark. Emphasis on GREAT WHITE.

- Zee drops a 34 ether reaction BOMB on Texas. Tellin him his suspect ways has been documented. Changing his screen name means nada, and that his past transactions will NEVER be forgotten. And something about him simpin Drax if he had on wig, pumps, and frolicking about the IC. Don't ask.

- Hilarity ensues

- Texas comes back wit a haymaker of his own.

- Former WWE Diva Chyna pic gets dropped. Pretty much lookin like Zee...but more tragic (smh). Ether & Lol was given b/c of the potency.

- They go back & forth.

- Zee & .IRS go it. Zee & Kai got at it...i think. Zee & ? go at it. Her soul will burn in eternal damnation.

- Of course thread derails.

- Hassan roast session began feat. Cain. Started by Copperking I think.

- ? goin in about how old he is.

@ gets dropped.

- More hilarity ensues.

- ? clown some more about his age. Jokes such as Hassan DJ'd @ Mary's (Jesus mama) babyshower. Hassan attended strips clubs that had wooden poles, and strippers makin it clap to Chuck Berry songs. How he interned for ? . etc. etc.. Pages 17-27 is where that occurred.

- Finally the man of the hour arrives...Darx.

- Drops an etherous Titangraph response, which came off as spoken word poetry imo.

- Insense was lit on my end to set the poetry vibe.

- Darx drops the mic on his 1st response, and walks off stage.

- Encore was called.

- Darx comes back on stage and drops more ether.

- Darx then drops a scathing claim and I quote "JUST ASK ***** HOW ? I AM"

- Drops mic AGAIN. walks off stage, AGAIN.

- Folks go into decipher mode and try to decode said...uh...code.

- Names get dropped as to who he's talkin about. Like Pico, Lechic, Covet, Beezy, ? ...wait no my bad. That's wrong.

- PR got his cape out the cleaners, and starts actin brand new by caping for Darx.

- Char...Lechic reappears after seeing back up, and starts Wackin folks posting against Drax, and giving Ether to those who's posting for him. PR was the only one tho. Ehh.

@!!

- Things die down.

- A couple of more comments here & there.

- ? give Darx his props for the Ether drop, but stated he avoided addressing the REAL issue @ hand.

- The IC streets emptied out, wit a couple of posters left wandering around.

- Debauchery will continue in the next few days. Specifically 1/7/2013 @ 10am EST. That's when Chi's trial will commence. Mark your calendars.

THA END.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    CB should become a writer, ? could write 4 books in 1 night.. gotdayum

didnt read though
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

Word..

summary???

Darkone's Recap:

*clears throat*...well,

- My ? Chi brought to the IC court the case against Darx concerning a couple of questionable...suspect...ok ? like events that was recently brought into the light. Plus also questioning his Hetero-ness, or lack there of. Depends on who you ask.

- He presented exhibits A, B, & C that included Darx recording a homeless man pleasuring himself on a bus, which Darx has not denied nor shy away from. He admitted it in that whole "exposure" Covet did on him.

- Other evidence included the pics he has on his FB of other ? "frolicking," the pics of Pico he took @ the beach (which should never see the light of day ever again), and other questionable photos. Now granted, the brotha is a "photographer," which has even been questioned. Ehh.

- There's also the New Years pic of him and Pico, in which someone pointed out Pico's placement of her hand BLOCKING drax's body from touching her breast. *shrugs*

- Also his IC G-status got questioned. Like him goin @ Six with the wrath of ? , and other IC female ladies. But when it comes to other males posters, he gets Debo'd (ie Ducky & Jamel).

- Hilarity ensues.

- ? began clowing.

- Kat tries to capes, when actuallity she fires a subliminal shot @ his "homegirls" for not coming to his defense.

- We laughed.

- Char...Lechic goes into Public Relations mode, and tried to do damage control.

- Tries bringing up the fact that ? was pm'ing her regarding Pico's whereabouts, and her phone#

@ got real.

- ? got shook as if Omar was walkin the block whistling. Which I actually said, and gif was dropped to coincide wit my post.

- Charlie continues to do more damage control but is overwhelmed by the responses. She falls back until later on.

- Teaxboi aka Texas409 aka Mr. "At least the ? gave me the number" posted his comment.

- Zee smelled blood, and went in like a great white shark. Emphasis on GREAT WHITE.

- Zee drops a 34 ether reaction BOMB on Texas. Tellin him his suspect ways has been documented. Changing his screen name means nada, and that his past transactions will NEVER be forgotten. And something about him simpin Drax if he had on wig, pumps, and frolicking about the IC. Don't ask.

- Hilarity ensues

- Former WWE Diva Chyna pic gets dropped. Pretty much lookin like Zee...but more tragic (smh). Ether & Lol was given b/c of the potency.

- They go back & forth.

- Zee & .IRS go it. Zee & Kai got at it...i think. Zee & ? go at it. Her soul will burn in eternal damnation.

@ gets dropped.

- More hilarity ensues.

- ? clown some more about his age. Jokes such as Hassan DJ'd @ Mary's (Jesus mama) babyshower. Hassan attended strips clubs that had wooden poles, and strippers makin it clap to Chuck Berry songs. How he interned for ? . etc. etc.. Pages 17-27 is where that occurred.

- Drops an etherous Titangraph response, which came off as spoken word poetry imo.

- Encore was called.

- Names get dropped as to who he's talkin about. Like Pico, Lechic, Covet, Beezy, ? ...wait no my bad. That's wrong.

- PR got his cape out the cleaners, and starts actin brand new by caping for Darx.

- Char...Lechic reappears after seeing back up, and starts Wackin folks posting against Drax, and giving Ether to those who's posting for him. PR was the only one tho. Ehh.

@!!

- Things die down.

- ? give Darx his props for the Ether drop, but stated he avoided addressing the REAL issue @ hand.

- Debauchery will continue in the next few days. Specifically 1/7/2013 @ 10am EST. That's when Chi's trial will commence. Mark your calendars.

THA END.

...but everybody read mines tho. Lol

Not me.. no diss, i dont read ? over 3-5 sentences.

you ? type way too much on this ? foh
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't read that ? , but I considered doing so.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I considered getting how to learn too unread lessons ..just to fight the temptation
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My recap titangraph is still 600 words shorter than his.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options

Word..

summary???

Darkone's Recap:

*clears throat*...well,

- Hilarity ensues.

- ? began clowing.

- We laughed.

@ got real.

- Hilarity ensues

- They go back & forth.

@ gets dropped.

- More hilarity ensues.

- Encore was called.

@!!

- Things die down.

THA END.

U stick to gettin ur posts read, and at the end of the year gettin forgotten bout when its time to be handed awards.

I'll stick to gettin my posts unread, and keep collecting year end awards, given to me by the same posters that dont read my posts, just as I have been the last 2 years...well year nd a half.

My 1st year I got presented awards while only posting 3 months out the year...swag.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they don't have a reaction for my response to this post..just know that I don't approve b..how do you know that tho?

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    con·cise [kuh n-sahys]
    adjective
    expressing or covering much in few words; brief in form but comprehensive in scope; succinct; terse: a concise explanation of the company's retirement plan.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    they don't have a reaction for my response to this post..just know that I don't approve b..how do you know that tho?

...you actually took that number seriously?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what

Thefuck

Ya bish

I'm too ? too read these long ass posts

And when I sober up

Ill be too uppity to care n

I can't believe I drank this heavily this early

Night
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Word..

summary???

Darkone's Recap:

*clears throat*...well,

- Hilarity ensues.

- ? began clowing.

- We laughed.

@ got real.

- Hilarity ensues

- They go back & forth.

@ gets dropped.

- More hilarity ensues.

- Encore was called.

@!!

- Things die down.

THA END.

U stick to gettin ur posts read, and at the end of the year gettin forgotten bout when its time to be handed awards.

I'll stick to gettin my posts unread, and keep collecting year end awards, given to me by the same posters that dont read my posts, just as I have been the last 2 years...well year nd a half.

My 1st year I got presented awards while only posting 3 months out the year...swag.

*about to type "did not read." realized he quoted it*@!!

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awards? Ill community? When? Where? Did I miss them? Oh no..I missed the loser of the year awards b? ? tragic outchea..

Foh cornball ass ?

http://youtu.be/94km-o95v8g

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...you actually took that number seriously?

lol @ you acting like you didn't check the digits.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you see long posts, take the first word outta each line and make funny sentences. ? made titangraphs minorly entertaining for me...
This discussion has been closed.