Black Females Do You Feel A Certain Way When Black Males Give More Attention To White/Latina Women?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you find someone you can mesh and love and work together thats great, but if you hate your own people than you are silly and indoctrinated with racism and mental slavery.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    I dont give no ? . Date whoever tickles your fancy.

For the militant idiots, the slave ship dropped off many Africans in the Caribbean & south/central America before heading to the states.

So saying black + non black love = disgusting is pretty idiotic. Love is love.

There wasn't only one slave ship. The Spanish bought the slaves that were put in South America and the English bought the ones that were put in the states. There were alot of ships. Education is key

No ? ? . I meant in a general perspective, darling. Next time ill make sure to clarify myself to appease you.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

For the militant idiots, the slave ship dropped off many Africans in the Caribbean & south/central America before heading to the states.

There wasn't only one slave ship. The Spanish bought the slaves that were put in South America and the English bought the ones that were put in the states. There were alot of ships. Education is key

No ? ? . I meant in a general perspective, darling. Next time ill make sure to clarify myself to appease you.

Don't blame me for your ignorance. The nerve of you calling anyone a ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. I have my preference, they have theirs.

What ? me off is when they go out of their way to ? on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and ? on us in the process.

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average ? ? is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole ? ? is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.

are you including black latinas in this assessment bruh?

No. Black Latinas are the greatest of black women in the New World.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't blame me for your ignorance. The nerve of you calling anyone a ? .

oh, ok.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I never said all guys were smart and had foresight. Take your sarcasm elsewhere and don't catch feelings off of posts that are purely opinion. Caucasian women are WOAT to me in every aspect and they'd have to be extraordinarily good looking while utilize lots of make-up to compete with other ethnicities of fine women.

bruh i couldnt give a ? less what u like or what u stick your ? into nh and lol at anyone catching feelings on a message board. u said a lot of white guys are dating asians BECAUSE white women age badly. i couldnt take that ? seriously. if a white guy is dating an asian its because he is attracted to her or asian women in general. most black women are known to age well also. does that mean he will open his preference up to them as well? not really. your logic is flawed.

source: im white

**? with lovely ladies of every flavor post**
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

bruh i couldnt give a ? less what u like or what u stick your ? into nh and lol at anyone catching feelings on a message board. u said a lot of white guys are dating asians BECAUSE white women age badly. i couldnt take that ? seriously. if a white guy is dating an asian its because he is attracted to her or asian women in general. most black women are known to age well also. does that mean he will open his preference up to them as well? not really. your logic is flawed.

source: im white

**? with lovely ladies of every flavor post**

haha aight bruh chill, I'm not going to argue with you and if you feel my opinion/logic is flawed then so be it. You're caucasian so I guess my remarks would rub you the wrong way haha. I still feel I said nothing wrong so we'll just agree to disagree.

• 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Don't think it should matter, I personally would never touch a white chick for reasons I have mentioned before, and just the fact I don't really find them attractive at all..but that's just me. If the next guy likes them...let that ? cook b.

you wouldn't smash? get all the way from ? around here ?

jessicaakamissrabit2.jpg

It shouldn't be hard to comprehend that some don't find white women attractive. They are plain as ? and age horribly. If there was a tier system it would go in this order.

Black Women
    Mixed Women
    Latina Women
    Asian Women
    Indian Women
    etc

then White women

bruh regardless of how light or dark they're skin is, 85% of latinas are all mixxed. and the ones that aren't are usually ones who are 1st/2nd generation latinas.

and switch the asian with indians,, aside from their mustiness. man I LOVE EM

regardless of english boat, french boat, spanish boat they all had Afrikkan folks as slaves
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

regardless of english boat, french boat, spanish boat they all had Afrikkan folks as slaves[/quote]

word? i thought they were eskimos
  • 2 Drawlz
    Options

What ? me off is when they go out of their way to ? on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and ? on us in the process.

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average ? ? is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole ? ? is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.

West Indian >>>> Black Latina

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could care less, only time I take issue is when a guys uses the black women aint ? reason to explain his preference.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It takes a strong man to appreciate the complexities of a black woman..unfortunately some brothas ain't built for the job
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »

You do know that Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and Cubans are West Indians.

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. I've never really been into black men anyways. *shrugs*
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yep
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and most Cubans are mixed with Europeon and African American and native Indian. It varies from person to person. And me personally never found white women or asian women attractive. There are exceptions, but white women just don't do it for me and if they do it would probably be their personality
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you could post pictures of all the "bad" white women you want, I would probably smash all of them because of my manly instincts. Doesn't mean I am attracted to them......I prefer body over face these days so I could care less
  • 2 Drawlz
    Options
    [img][/img]

? their latinas , ask any latino/na posters in here they'll tell u.

have u ever seen a rican, domincan, cuban float in the west indian parade ??

exactly ? .

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img][/img]

exactly ? .

Cosign.. although a few of my DR homies that considers themselves Black attended that parade a few times..
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haitians are just Haitians.

They don't considered them "West Indian", either.
  • 2 Drawlz
    edited January 2013
    Options
    [img][/img]

exactly ? .

Cosign.. although a few of my DR homies that considers themselves Black attended that parade a few times..

they be there ,but they have no floats.
    n untop of that; I in my life time never heard a rican, a domican, or a cuban refer to themselves as a westindian... ? on the i.c stay spewing that buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllll

ohhhla wrote: »
    Haitians are just Haitians.

They don't considered them "West Indian", either.

then how are we, and how do we shut down the west indian parade year after year?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img][/img]

exactly ? .

i have
  • 2 Drawlz
    Options
    [img][/img]

exactly ? .

i have

not in no NewYork. the official certified; stamp stamp. west indian, stamp stamp approval ? .
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    /\/\....Yeah Latinas do NOT come to Crown Heights for that lmaooo..foh. ? need to make a trip up to Wash Heights and Inwood...heard its TOO MANY bad hoes out there.