Black Females Do You Feel A Certain Way When Black Males Give More Attention To White/Latina Women?

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    [img][/img]
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    Nope. I have my preference, they have theirs.

What ? me off is when they go out of their way to ? on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and ? on us in the process.

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average ? ? is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole ? ? is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.

are you including black latinas in this assessment bruh?

No. Black Latinas are the greatest of black women in the New World.

West Indian >>>> Black Latina

You do know that Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and Cubans are West Indians.

? their latinas , ask any latino/na posters in here they'll tell u.

have u ever seen a rican, domincan, cuban float in the west indian parade ??

exactly ? .

West Indies

The West Indies is a large group of islands that separate the Caribbean Sea from the Atlantic Ocean. They comprise three main island groups:

Bahamas (north)
    Greater Antilles (central)
    Lesser Antilles (southeast)

The Bahamas consist of over 3,000 individual islands and reefs.

The Greater Antilles include the island countries of Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti and the Dominican Republic (Hispaniola), and Puerto Rico.

The black ones don't consider themselves "black," but that doesn't mean they aren't.

westind.gif

s64489647.jpg

Every day I see reasons as to why I shouldn't send my kids to public when I have them. ? are ignorant of basic geography
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and most Cubans are mixed with Europeon and African American and native Indian. It varies from person to person. And me personally never found white women or asian women attractive. There are exceptions, but white women just don't do it for me and if they do it would probably be their personality

Correct this please.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black latinas are goat.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Dominicanas are goat.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dominicanas are goat.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    To be honest, I would think a Black dude would have cultural identity issues if he solely went after white women or non Black women.

I applaud your honesty.

To the rest of these bull ? Miss America answers:

tumblr_lnqq49zpfp1qchstw.gif

These answers aint matchin real life.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at Dominican Republican not being West Indian yet it shares the same island and is next to Haiti...you ? didnt pay attention in school
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dominicanas are goat.

Known fact.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    told yall the only poster was gonna come in here and give u a real answer w/o the pc ? was six
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we're basing whether or not that country has a float in the West Indian Day parade, Brazil doesn't have a float at the West Indian Day Carnival either, but the Brazilian carnival is the most famous and well known carnival in the world. Just because a country isn't reprsented at the West Indian Day Parade doesn't mean said country isn't in the West Indies.
  • Copper
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    told yall the only poster was gonna come in here and give u a real answer w/o the pc ? was six

maybe it's not pc so much as it is us finally feeling the impacts of globalization. that's like saying it's pc to say men and women deserve equal pay, no that's just common sense
    Some feel that way no doubt....but damn near every female gives the same answer... some are trying to look good and not be attacked on their views...in the real world we know some women could careless but there is a significant percentage in the eye rolling category
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

maybe it's not pc so much as it is us finally feeling the impacts of globalization. that's like saying it's pc to say men and women deserve equal pay, no that's just common sense
    Some feel that way no doubt....but damn near every female gives the same answer... some are trying to look good and not be attacked on their views...in the real world we know some women could careless but there is a significant percentage in the eye rolling category

Oh, what the ? ever!

This is a message board most people on here are no where near PC about their opinion. If these women stated that they do not give a ? about a black man dating another woman of a different ethnic background, then take their voice as their truth. Stop trying to analyze simple ? , when it's not worth your time.

If, most women on here gave similar answers that they do not care who a black man dates, then that means we are stepping in the right direction as people by not giving a flying ? what the other person is doing with their life.

Also, can you prove your statistical data of the significant percentage of women "eye rolling" from your sample population on how black women do not agree with the almighty black man interracial dating?

I'll wait.

• Copper
    Options
    Feelings caught
    i just find it hard to believe that every female has the same opinion on one topic with the exception of one....no need to talk it personal

And no @kai women should not get equal pay...there's no time clock in the kitchen
  • Purr
    Options
    Feelings caught
    i just find it hard to believe that every female has the same opinion on one topic with the exception of one....no need to talk it personal

And no @kai women should not get equal pay...there's no time clock in the kitchen

Feelings arent caught.

anyways most women who have stated they did not care are 25+ in age and have experienced interracial dating. Hence, why they do not care. It's really not that hard to comprehend, dear.
  • Copper
    Options
    Dating interacially doesnt mean ur ok with someone of the opposite sex doing so...if this question was asked to the men and they all gave the same answer id call ? to....forgive me if i font believe all women think the same
  • Copper
    Options
    Feelings caught

that's okay, i don't spend my money anyway
    Too busy cooking?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read all i know is Hispanic chicks>>>>>>>>black chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>snow bunnies.
  • Purr
    Options
    Dating interacially doesnt mean ur ok with someone of the opposite sex doing so...if this question was asked to the men and they all gave the same answer id call ? to....forgive me if i font believe all women think the same

? .
  • mz.d.meaner
    mz.d.meaner Members Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    it seems like threds like this seem to care a lot more about black females reaction, than anything else.
    if you're happy with your latina.......

who_fuking_care.jpg

Maximus wrote:

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average ? ? is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole ? ? is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

i'd like to know, that's if you are a black man, how you'd feel, if someone felt or talked this same way about your own mother. and there's no point saying you're not talking about your own mother -[if you are a black man], 'cause when people are coming across these negative thing's about black women, being said on the net, and their ignorant, that is exactly how they're going to view her..........
    and that's if you are a black ,man
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Feelings caught

Feelings arent caught.

most women who have stated they did not care are 25+ in age

This. And also I believe (not positive) that nearly every female who said they didn't care are in relationships so they could give two ? what man does and doesn't like black girls. They got their man and keep it pushin. Just my opinion.
  • Copper
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

? .

Becky look at her butt....it's so big
  • Copper
    Options
    Feelings caught

that's okay, i don't spend my money anyway
    Too busy cooking?

oil? who said something about oil? ? you cooking? lol, i don't know that popped in my head just now

and yes, my many years of training help tho
    Black bush...

• Purr
    Options
    @lechic you watching scandal? Or do you West Coasters need to wait 3 hours to see it?

I just got home :( We have to wait 3 hours to see it after you lovely east coast people
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women shouldn't have an issue at all with Black males puttin' dickon white chicks since they were the ones who started all this Interracial dating ? . I guess they finally realized the grass ain't greener with the peewee ? holders.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    It burns me to the bottom of my soul. When I pass an interracial couple on the street I make a point to shake my fists at them and if I can get away with it, I'll punch them in the back of their heads.

I also throw bacon at their doors and kick their children.

It's only right.

LOL ROFL