Black Females Do You Feel A Certain Way When Black Males Give More Attention To White/Latina Women?

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think all y'all lying cuz, not gonna lie, when i see a black woman with a white male i got the scust face on
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But why do you care though? You think that's one less woman for you to choose from? You think she's a sellout? I don't see why people are so concerned with others business like that. I mean you don't have to embrace it with open arms but actively hating on people that don't affect you....I don't get it. Everyone has their preferences. If their preferences happen to exclude you, oh well. There are other fish in the sea. Just KIM.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    It burns me to the bottom of my soul. When I pass an interracial couple on the street I make a point to shake my fists at them and if I can get away with it, I'll punch them in the back of their heads.

I also throw bacon at their doors and kick their children.

It's only right.

Sounds reasonable

Well except for the throwing bacon part....theres never a good reason to waste bacon...u do know theres a bacon shortage?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    @lechic you watching scandal? Or do you West Coasters need to wait 3 hours to see it?

I just got home :( We have to wait 3 hours to see it after you lovely east coast people

Damn, y'all ain't real out in Cali. You watched it?

I didn't get to watch it! I will tonight!
    i think all y'all lying cuz, not gonna lie, when i see a black woman with a white male i got the scust face on

too much feelings in this post. disgust!

Cain1 wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    told yall the only poster was gonna come in here and give u a real answer w/o the pc ? was six

maybe it's not pc so much as it is us finally feeling the impacts of globalization. that's like saying it's pc to say men and women deserve equal pay, no that's just common sense
    Some feel that way no doubt....but damn near every female gives the same answer... some are trying to look good and not be attacked on their views...in the real world we know some women could careless but there is a significant percentage in the eye rolling category

Oh, what the ? ever!

This is a message board most people on here are no where near PC about their opinion. If these women stated that they do not give a ? about a black man dating another woman of a different ethnic background, then take their voice as their truth. Stop trying to analyze simple ? , when it's not worth your time

If, most women on here gave similar answers that they do not care who a black man dates, then that means we are stepping in the right direction as people by not giving a flying ? what the other person is doing with their life.

Also, can you prove your statistical data of the significant percentage of women "eye rolling" from your sample population on how black women do not agree with the almighty black man interracial dating?

I'll wait.

Bolded is 3 sentences.........I read that!

Didn't read the other parts

it's 4 sentences, bruh!

You're a damn liar... you read everything! #caincares
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    But why do you care though? You think that's one less woman for you to choose from? You think she's a sellout? I don't see why people are so concerned with others business like that. I mean you don't have to embrace it with open arms but actively hating on people that don't affect you....I don't get it. Everyone has their preferences. If their preferences happen to exclude you, oh well. There are other fish in the sea. Just KIM.
    kai_valya wrote: »

he's projecting because he knows how he feels, and he can't imagine anyone else feeling differently. not everyone has your bigoted hang ups sir

the world would be a better place if everyone just let others live their lives how they want to

please tell me more about myself Kai

that post wasn't meant to be taken seriously......but i know most of y'all in here are lying
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Scandal show is extra scandalous b.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They choose us

• 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    lol at Dominican Republican not being West Indian yet it shares the same island and is next to Haiti...you ? didnt pay attention in school

I said they Don't REFER, CONSIDER, CALL THEMSELVES west Indian
    they REFER, CONSIDER, CALL THEMSELVES Latinos
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    back to the topic

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    I still think there is alot of liars in here. Thats why i stated in the opening post "be honest"

i'm a man and i can be honest. i've dated a lot of females of other races. But when i see a black woman with a white man that ? don't look right at all. Could it be because black women have been primarily used for ? by these white men? having not only being oppressed for being a women but also being black and constantly getting shat on by white boys?

could be.

i know every ? blood boils when you come across a ghetto gaggers clip.
  • Purr
    Options
    I still thinking there is alot of liars in here. Thats why i stated in the opening post "be honest"

i'm a man and i can be honest. i've dated a lot of females of other races. But when i see a black woman with a white man that ? don't look right at all. Could it be because black women have been primarily used for ? by these white men? having not only being oppressed for being a women but also being black and constantly getting shat on by white boys?

could be.

Smh.

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    I still thinking there is alot of liars in here. Thats why i stated in the opening post "be honest"

could be.

Smh.

^^ would star in ghetto gaggers
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    That Scandal show is extra scandalous b.
    Fact, Olivia a ? and a ? . But broads justify her whorish ways because they identify with her based on having absolutely nothing in common with her except wanting to spread their legs for the man with the most money/power.

Lmao. Damn, so Olivia Pope is no better than a basketball wife?

No wonder these young women finally like a show with an actual plot.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Lmao. Damn, so Olivia Pope is no better than a basketball wife?

No wonder these young women finally like a show with an actual plot.

Basically, she fell in love and ? a married man--one who she's working for might I add. His wife eventually finds out, she gets her press pass to the white house revoked, she's sneaking around with the President again, having ? at night and ? ...eventually they stop messin around, she starts dating this black senator, then she starts cheating on him again with the President.

That ? aint ? , yo.

I'm catching up on the episodes. Last one I saw was when Olivia finally let the senator in her house after she had been denying him the ? . Smh I knew she was gonna go back to Fitz.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It burns me to the bottom of my soul. When I pass an interracial couple on the street I make a point to shake my fists at them and if I can get away with it, I'll punch them in the back of their heads.

I also throw bacon at their doors and kick their children.

It's only right.

Sounds reasonable

Well except for the throwing bacon part....theres never a good reason to waste bacon...u do know theres a bacon shortage?

I don't eat bacon so I will continue on my bacon wasting crusade good sir.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

dylan_wtf_gif.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i give to ? what the next dude or female dates
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    lechic got a white boy
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I really dont give a ? how her unrelaxed new growth-headed ass feels or how much her neck rolls

But when it comes to PAWGS they have my undivided attention

6f49wp.jpg

3534n5f.jpg

auxych.jpg

1zbs5mv.jpg

2wmjodx.gif

• Purr
    Options
    lechic got a white boy

Nope, you ? ... He's Latino.
  • Purr
    Options
    lechic got a white boy

Nope, you ? ... He's Latino.

333agdv.jpg

Senor treating you right?

Puerto Rican/Peruvian >>>>>>> your nignog ass
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    ^you hate black people

*scust*
  • Purr
    Options
    ^you hate black people

*scust*

Stop trolling.

Puerto ricans and Peruvians both have african descendents. So, I dont understand the ignorance.

Miss me with that ? , ? .

Instead of you worrying about who I am ? . Here's a jolly idea for your ? ass! Go sign up on www.adam4adam.com, so you can find yourself a strong black man to hold you at night.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    ^you hate black people

*scust*

Stop trolling.

Puerto ricans and Peruvians both have african descendents. So, I dont understand the ignorance.

Miss me with that ? , ? .

Instead of you worrying about who I am ? . Here's a jolly idea for your ? ass! Go sign up on www.adam4adam.com, so you can find yourself a strong black man to hold you at night.

tumblr_ma6l6mICeH1qcexbyo1_400.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean ancestors?