So we gonna act like Peyton didnt have another chance to win a playoff game

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just believe its an accomplishment within itself to be in that many playoffs games. I do believe that players, fans & the media gives him too much credit like naming him a top 100 player without even playing last season. With that being said, I still feel that his success and the way he changed the game cant go unnoticed.

No doubt, I still got him top 10 arguably top 5 so i'm not gonna hate, but anyone that puts him in Brady, Montana and Elways class is senseless, same people that say Peyton is one of the goats probably got Favre top 5 too, blinded by the media
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just believe its an accomplishment within itself to be in that many playoffs games. I do believe that players, fans & the media gives him too much credit like naming him a top 100 player without even playing last season. With that being said, I still feel that his success and the way he changed the game cant go unnoticed.

No doubt, I still got him top 10 arguably top 5 so i'm not gonna hate, but anyone that puts him in Brady, Montana and Elways class is senseless, same people that say Peyton is one of the goats probably got Favre top 5 too, blinded by the media

I can respect that

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is Montana better then Manning?

Why is Brady better then Manning?
    When Brady was asked to carry the team he hasn't won a superbowl yet. Matter of fact he loss two.

How is Elway better then when he 50/50 in superbowls. And when he did win he wasn't carrying the team to them. Cuz he was clearly a shell of himself.

Manning, Elway, Brady, and Montana is all in the same convo.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    Options
    Brady is 16-6 in the playoffs....please name the offensive weapons he had that are even comparable to harrison, wayne, edgerrin, and dallas clark??????

? joe montana is 4-0 in the SUPER BOWL...the ? NEVER threw a INT in 4 super bowl appearances

Elway was clutch like a muthafucka..complete opposite of manning
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took Elway bout 12 years to win a superbowl.

Where was his clutchness for over a decade?

Brady didn't do ? them early years. Tape don't lie, he was average as ? .

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where are these unknown ? coming from?
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    Options
    Brady had a 4th qtr comeback against the rams when NOONE in the world gave them a chance to win
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this...

Peyton Maninng had more responsibility than any QB in the league and it has been that way for a min. To be 9-11 in the playoffs means you are putting your team in position to win year in and year out. Ya win some ya lose some...

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

the year Manning won a superbowl he threw 3 td's to 7 picks and if Che Caldwell could catch the ball Brady would of had a 4th and Manning still wouldnt have one, Brady outperformed him, hes not a big game qb if you just want to talk about numbers than Marino should be mentioned as the goat too, and the fact that you even asked "why is Montana better than Manning?" makes me want to slap you
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    yall give Peyton all this credit for great regular seasons, who had the greatest regular season by a qb ever?
  • vageneral08
    Options

the year Manning won a superbowl he threw 3 td's to 7 picks and if Che Caldwell could catch the ball Brady would of had a 4th and Manning still wouldnt have one, Brady outperformed him, hes not a big game qb if you just want to talk about numbers than Marino should be mentioned as the goat too, and the fact that you even asked "why is Montana better than Manning?" makes me want to slap you

are you talking about the afc chamionship game? brady got picked off that's what ended the game
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

can you read
  • vageneral08
    Options

can you read

and how would that made brady have his 4th ring? that game wasnt over then.....how would you know the pats would've beat the bears that year? smh ? say anything
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

can you read

and how would that made brady have his 4th ring? that game wasnt over then.....how would you know the pats would've beat the bears that year? smh ? say anything

because Peyton was even able to beat that ? ass team
  • vageneral08
    Options

can you read

So because peyton won means brady would've won too? smh that's a ? logic
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a great talent but not a winner.

He's the Dirk Nowitski of football.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    Options

lol u sound like a real lame... "who are these unknown ? "... nut ass ?

• its....JOHN B
    Options

can you read

So because peyton won means brady would've won too? smh that's a ? logic

even though i'm 99% sure Pats would of beat the Bears, i'm wrong for assuming so let me correct myself, if Che Caldwell could catch the ball Brady would have "made" it to his 4th superbowl and Manning wouldnt have a ring
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elway played against the NFC east at the height of his dominance with some of the weakest supporting cast around him. Elway had nobody those years he lost
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talent as in what? He has a noodle arm and is unathletic. That is not talent....he is the smartest QB of all time possibly, but sometimes skill and instinct have to take over and that is where he lacks. He can't make plays out of the pocket
  • vageneral08
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Talent as in what? He has a noodle arm and is unathletic. That is not talent....he is the smartest QB of all time possibly, but sometimes skill and instinct have to take over and that is where he lacks. He can't make plays out of the pocket

lol noodle arm? you real smart bruh
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shhhhhhhhhhh..? don't like when u bring up ole big head shortcomings yet u will see them say year after year flacco ain't clutch no matter what he does
  • vageneral08
    Options

lol u sound like a real lame... "who are these unknown ? "... nut ass ?

and you sounding real smart making threads like this......how can someon be a choker when they been winning majority of their career? ? with a 200 post count really think they know ? .....casual ass fan
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @I Am Jay ?

He is unathletic his arm isn't the best but its far from a noodle arm.

Other than Aaron Rodgers what other successful QB in the league that has had success is physically talented.

Eli, Brady, Brees, and Roethlisberger none of them are great athletes the QB position is more about being smart and having pocket awareness just ask players like Michael Vick.