So we gonna act like Peyton didnt have another chance to win a playoff game

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest regular season quarterback of all time. But if I had one must win game he wouldn't be the first QB I'd choose.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where are these unknown ? coming from?

lol u sound like a real lame... "who are these unknown ? "... nut ass ?

and you sounding real smart making threads like this......how can someon be a choker when they been winning majority of their career? ? with a 200 post count really think they know ? .....casual ass fan

what does a post count have to do with someones sports knowledge?? once upon a time you had 200 posts, did you not know ? back then?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest regular season quarterback of all time. But if I had one must win game he wouldn't be the first QB I'd choose.

Brady
    Then Montana
    Then Flacco ..lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and you sounding real smart making threads like this......how can someon be a choker when they been winning majority of their career? ? with a 200 post count really think they know ? .....casual ass fan

what does a post count have to do with someones sports knowledge?? once upon a time you had 200 posts, did you not know ? back then?

Oh you got two accounts? I could've sworn I wont talking to you
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options

[/quote]

and you sounding real smart making threads like this......how can someon be a choker when they been winning majority of their career? ? with a 200 post count really think they know ? .....casual ass fan[/quote]

what does a post count have to do with someones sports knowledge?? once upon a time you had 200 posts, did you not know ? back then?[/quote]

Exactly...he's a ? ? .... wtf u talking bout my post count for???? 11 stacks worth of posts???? u need some ? or something...thats kinda sad..... anyway I'm pretty sure Ron Jaworski doesnt have one post but I guess he is a casual fan too right????
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Oh you got two accounts? I could've sworn I wont talking to you

just saying

• vageneral08
    Options

and you sounding real smart making threads like this......how can someon be a choker when they been winning majority of their career? ? with a 200 post count really think they know ? .....casual ass fan[/quote]

what does a post count have to do with someones sports knowledge?? once upon a time you had 200 posts, did you not know ? back then?[/quote]

Exactly...he's a ? ? .... wtf u talking bout my post count for???? 11 stacks worth of posts???? u need some ? or something...thats kinda sad..... anyway I'm pretty sure Ron Jaworski doesnt have one post but I guess he is a casual fan too right????
    [/quote]

well if you do the math being here since 09 can count up to to 11,000 worth of post so what the ? are you saying? still doesnt change the fact of this ? thread you made that's been ? on numerous times oh well next time watch more than one game to say someone is a choker ?
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options

[/quote]

well if you do the math being here since 09 can count up to to 11,000 worth of post so what the ? are you saying? still doesnt change the fact of this ? thread you made that's been ? on numerous times oh well next time watch more than one game to say someone is a choker ? [/quote]

SMH y do u know how long I been on this site??? .... u really need a life yo...real ? all jokes aside...im literally laughing
  • vageneral08
    Options

[/quote]

well if you do the math being here since 09 can count up to to 11,000 worth of post so what the ? are you saying? still doesnt change the fact of this ? thread you made that's been ? on numerous times oh well next time watch more than one game to say someone is a choker ? [/quote]

SMH y do u know how long I been on this site??? .... u really need a life yo...real ? all jokes aside...im literally laughing[/quote]

when did I say I know how long you been on this site? you post count is right beside your screen name I guess you too dumb to realize simple stuff like that.....I need a life since I'm up here what does that tell you about yourself? smh stupid
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Aaron Rodgers has stated there's nothing different about playoff games from reg season games you just win some games and you lose some games somebody has to lose the other ? is the media just spreading bull and you buying it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manning did throw 2 picks and one in overtime.... he threw a pick 6 in the super bowl and threw picks and had the I cant win outside the comforts of my dome in Indy all those years.... he needs to be held accountable too and not get all the shine when they do good and dismiss his ? ups
  • aneed123
    edited January 2013
    Options
    he has nutted up
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Picks happen the best qbs throw them Brady's stats aren't all that in the playoffs in the last 3 yrs if you take off that broncos game last yr. one of mannings pick 6s was a tip ball. Qbs force in passes all the time it's not choking its a coincidence they believe in themselves so they make the throw.

The moment a qb listens to you dumb fans about int their careers will be over and they'll be scared to throw a pass. The funny thing is Eli is horrible if you look at all the dropped ints or the decisions that become tds for him in the playoffs he just gets lucky seriously Eli isn't a top 13 qb he just gets lucky, that's all it is.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    check this out...
    Peyton Manning has lost 4 divisional round HOME playoff games

no other QB in history has lost more than 2
  • aneed123
    Options
    Picks happen the best qbs throw them Brady's stats aren't all that in the playoffs in the last 3 yrs if you take off that broncos game last yr. one of mannings pick 6s was a tip ball. Qbs force in passes all the time it's not choking its a coincidence they believe in themselves so they make the throw.

The moment a qb listens to you dumb fans about int their careers will be over and they'll be scared to throw a pass. The funny thing is Eli is horrible if you look at all the dropped ints or the decisions that become tds for him in the playoffs he just gets lucky seriously Eli isn't a top 13 qb he just gets lucky, that's all it is.

eli has 2 game winning super bowl drives... Peyton has 0.... u cant excuse all of Peytons fuckups and use that 1 ring to erase all of it. other qbs dont get the same pass Peyton gets because of his regular season stats
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    ? he lost 4 the world is over.... ? idiot at least he helped his TEAM get home playoff games... What if his TEAM didnt make the playoffs at all. If your a top seed like all the playoff TEAM Peyton Manning has been on your TEAMS just have more chances to lose. Where going to just sit here and act like Rahim Moore didn't ? up coverage in a prevent defense.
  • aneed123
    Options
    all I know is that Manning had the choker rap even before those home games.... he was mr cant win in the cold before the NE collapse in 06 in Indy
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    You can't blame one player in a team sport the ultimate team sport. So lets get this straight since Peyton and now Matt Ryan are chokers they should be cut and no team should take them as Qbs.

will you calm the ? down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get the sand out of your ? . Nobody is saying Manning is garbage or a bad QB, he's statistically one of the worst playoff QBs, with losing 2 big games on bad interceptions. You can't be in the GOAT convo with ? like that on your resume.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    He's top 3 all time get over it... Who do you put above him. I think it's
    1. Steve Young
    2. Johnny Unitas
    3. Peyton Manning
    I just talked to Everson wall and hell even tell you that fans overrate superbowls we were talking about how Romo is actually better than Eli this clutch ? is actually ? yes you don't know what your talking about. You guys overrate players like Terry Bradshaw based off superbowls that a TEAM WON... You say stats don't matter but speak on TEAM statistics like SUPERBOWL numbers and attach that stat to the QB and not the team
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's top 3 all time get over it... Who do you put above him. I think it's
    1. Steve Young
    2. Johnny Unitas
    3. Peyton Manning
    I just talked to Everson wall and hell even tell you that fans overrate superbowls we were talking about how Romo is actually better than Eli this clutch ? is actually ? yes you don't know what your talking about. You guys overrate players like Terry Bradshaw based off superbowls that a TEAM WON... You say stats don't matter but speak on TEAM statistics like SUPERBOWL numbers and attach that stat to the QB and not the team

If you think Peyton is better than Brady you're on ? ? .
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Peyton manning has more control and is a bigger part of his teams offense than Brady I'm a Brady fan but Brady can't do what manning can. Rage your basing your opinion on team statistics not off the actual players play. But I'd put Brady as 4... Rage your an idiot anyway so I'm not going to argue with you bc I know you don't understand the sport to the level that I do.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

will you calm the ? down, nobody saying he isnt great, just saying he isnt near the goat and hes somewhat overrated, hes top 10 arguably top 5 all time thats nothing to be mad at

How can you be arguably top 5 and overrated at the same time.

? if you agree he is top 5 all time in the HISTORY of the league (thousands of QBs) there is no way you can also say he is overrated.

? dumb as ? on this ? I swear
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    ? fans: BU But when that special time comes for Peyton Manning to win he doesn't make that thing happen where he wills his team to win... He's not a leader when he needs to be...