-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    @NothingButTheTruth wat part dont u agree wit when i told RD to take an L cuz all them statements is wrong lls

Rudy ? is arguably better than old-man Pierce, and the other statements aren't that bad.

The PF position sucks. Josh Smith probably is top 5.

Also, Rose isn't that good of a point guard IMO. Good player, yes, but he's just decent as a point guard.

not at dis point nd not even close career wise i wont derail dis thread wit a long drawn out argument but until Rudy ? has a season like Pierce did in 05/06 where he averaged 27ppg 7rpg nd 5apg dat comparison is offbase "old man Pierce" is 20th all-time in career points for a reason

Bruh obviously he meant now. Pierce is 100times better than ? is career-wise. Prime Pierce would destroy that boy.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @NothingButTheTruth wat part dont u agree wit when i told RD to take an L cuz all them statements is wrong lls

Rudy ? is arguably better than old-man Pierce, and the other statements aren't that bad.

The PF position sucks. Josh Smith probably is top 5.

Also, Rose isn't that good of a point guard IMO. Good player, yes, but he's just decent as a point guard.

not at dis point nd not even close career wise i wont derail dis thread wit a long drawn out argument but until Rudy ? has a season like Pierce did in 05/06 where he averaged 27ppg 7rpg nd 5apg dat comparison is offbase "old man Pierce" is 20th all-time in career points for a reason

Bruh obviously he meant now. Pierce is 100times better than ? is career-wise. Prime Pierce would destroy that boy.

ard glad u kno lls but even now Pierce on da downside of his career still puts up betta numbers then ? . Rudy ? aint da player he's supposed to be nd wat people want him to be which points to wat we agreed on in da NBA thread about these current wing players underachieving
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (reggie)Miller is a nobody. Ray Allen destroyed his legacy when he snatched the 3pt title from him.

Like I said earlier, he's a glorified shooter with horrible defense, average at best handles, and limited court vision.
    I know right. Reggie had 15 plus years of all star level ball even though he made the all-star game 5 times right? SMH @ these dumb statements.
    Tracy McGrady!! What the ? did Reggie do? At least Tracy was once considered the best player in the league by many. Reggie has never gotten close to that title.

SMH @ Reggie playing 18 years and only making the all-star game 5 times. Lol @ him making only making 3 NBA 3rd teams. Damn dude really didn't really match up well against his peers huh lol?

SMH @ Reggie being a glorified 3point shooter. He can't pass, defend, rebound, dribble... none of that. All he can do is shoot 3's off of screens. He can't even create his own shot. LMAO @ Ray Allen snatching his 3pt record and making his entire career obsolete.

Reggie:

5× NBA All-Star (1990, 1995–1996, 1998, 2000)
    3× All-NBA Third Team (1995–1996, 1998)

vs.

Tracy McGrady:

7× NBA All-Star (2001–2007)
    NBA Most Improved Player (2001)
    2× NBA scoring champion (2003–2004)
    2× All-NBA First Team (2002–2003)
    3× All-NBA Second Team (2001, 2004, 2007)
    2× All-NBA Third Team (2005, 2008)

.... So in other words, the question is, "is to have had and lost, better then not having at all."

• TheBossman
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Mcnabb was never a beast...He was above avg.. his only true beast year was his first season with TO...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    HOF

Folks use to always pick the Eagles in madden just to run with McNabb.

I'm on the Mcnabb in the HOF train but gotdamn it man...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Favre had like a decade of mediocrity..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ their season being a big fat fail cuz they started off 0-1 they got their revenge in da playoffs tho ima miss those Celtics/Heat battles
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    reggie miller not being top 10 SG in todays nba
    evoljeanyes Posts: 2,395
    May 16

Reggie is his prime isn't better than Kobe harden wade Paul George ginobili Monta Ellis Paul Peirce...so like unsaid top 10.

I literally said Reggie miller would be no more than a top 10 SG in the current NBA. Stop trolling matt....I never said he wouldn't be top 10.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reggie miller not being top 10 SG in todays nba
    evoljeanyes Posts: 2,395
    May 16

Reggie is his prime isn't better than Kobe harden wade Paul George ginobili Monta Ellis Paul Peirce...so like unsaid top 10.

I literally said Reggie miller would be no more than a top 10 SG in the current NBA. Stop trolling matt....I never said he wouldn't be top 10.

Damn. My bad
  • TheBossman
    Options
    "Tmacs back Tmacs back got all these bitc... screaming tmac back"

8:27pm - 8:49pm
    R.I.P.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Derek Fisher top 5 PG ? was hilarious
  • TwelveTwentyNine
    TwelveTwentyNine Members Posts: 64
    Options
    I don't know who it was I was lurking but some dude was saying that Memphis could beat the Thunder in the

playoffs like in February , then he was writing Titangraphs about how the James Harden Trade was a terrible Idea

and how OKC was a two man team that dude was crazy with that ? . that Parappa the Rapper dude
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jamaica says dumb ? in almost every thread he steps into

True. But

Nate>Rondo if the celtics get nate that ? will be crazy

b*braze wrote: »
    Name 3 big men legitimately better than pau gasol right now besides Tim Duncan.

stoudamire, nene, bogut

look at pau gasol now.....aside from stouamire stay being hurt I wasnt lying back then gasol aint ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Rivers was the better QB at that time though.

because he threw more? no not really yeah he did lead the league in passing yards but couldnt make the playoffs chargers running game wasnt that great back then so of course rivers is gonna put up more and beisdes giants and steelers running game was better so those two qb's didnt have as much pressure as rivers did
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at this R. Miller ? .

SG is the weakest position in NBA history. IMO

It's barely 10 all-time greats in history.

Besides Kobe and Wade their ain't no 2 guard in the league that you can clearly say is better then Miller alltime.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Besides Kobe and Wade their ain't no 2 guard in the league that you can clearly say is better then Miller alltime.

Clyde Drexler and Jerry West.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll put George Gervin over Miller as well
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    turkey bacon >>>> regular bacon

smfh
    Lmao I was gonna drop that in here
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jerry West, Clyde Drexler, George Gervin, Ray Allen, AI. Reggie Miller is overrated as ?

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Dumars mike Jordan Clyde Drexler George Gervin Jerry west Mitch Richmond Paul Peirce Pete maravich ( all currentbplayers ray Allen t-mac Vince Carter manu ginobili Joe Johnson Kobe Bryant Dwayne wade monta ellis)

Reggie miller is stupid overrated!
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    turkey bacon >>>> regular bacon

smfh

lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll put George Gervin over Miller as well

Gervin was a 3 more so.