-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

Options

Comments

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay...before ya blast me hear me out. Most people see Jordan as the "best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be". Now I'm not saying he isn't the best basketball player to play the game, but it seems like people put him on this pedestal and proclaim him to be lightyears better than other All-Time greats(Magic, Russell, Kobe, etc.)

Is it basketball blasphemy to say Jordan is overrated?
    Is it even possible for the GOAT to be overrated?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/489642/is-michael-jordan-overrated/p1

IS Michael Jordan overrated ?? Thread

Nothing more to say but SMH
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Lol y'all ? really spent 2 pages on OKC/Mem tho. ? don't matter now anyway Memphis basically gave away the small chance they had to contend in the west

LOL
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't screw another dumb post thread with the back and forth defense of dumb quotes
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Don't screw another dumb post thread with the back and forth defense of dumb quotes

Mods need to just flag these posts to bury them.
    ? can't take their L and let it be.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Lol y'all ? really spent 2 pages on OKC/Mem tho. ? don't matter now anyway Memphis basically gave away the small chance they had to contend in the west

LOL

saddd.gif

I'll take this L
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that thz might go down as possibly as one of the worst draft class in league history but either way Bismack Biyombo is the best prospect in thz yrs draft and not kyrie Irving,Williams or kanter.

Biyombo is slept on cuz he dint play college ball in amerikkka. Granted, the kid is raw talent but he has a tremendous upside. Hz offensive game needs coachn. He has zero low post moves and he gets most of hz points on hustle play and dunks.

But on the defensive end he a dominant beast. Brings toughness, tenacity and is aggressive in the painted area. A skilled shot blocker and a great rebounder. Stands @ 6'9 wit a wingspan of 7'7 whilst strong to bang in the trenches and athletic.

Dont be surprised if he wins ROY

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lls dis thread needs more funny moments i wish i could find when DoubleTee wanted Greenwood to catch a flight to Dallas to fight him ? was heated as a mawfucka after Oklahoma beat Texas
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo why greenwood get banned
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »

picked OKC ova memphis i thought it was an avi bet but he took a ban one idk how long its for, he lives in LA he should find sumthin to do nd be ard
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    so there's 5 better NBA Point Guards than D.Rose? SMH ok then.. you go and stand by that dumb ?
    R.D. wrote: »
    Shieeeet, It might be 7 or 8 better point guards than Rose
    R.D. wrote: »
    Chris Paul
    Deron Williams
    Tony Parker
    John Wall
    Steve Nash
    Jason Kidd
    Andre Miller

all better Point guards

after Derrick Rose's MVP season
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    bigb86 wrote: »

picked OKC ova memphis i thought it was an avi bet but he took a ban one idk how long its for, he lives in LA he should find sumthin to do nd be ard

he's not banned. ....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should just name this the Swayze/WOAT thread.

They own this ? .
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Should just name this the Swayze/WOAT thread.

They own this ? .

we dont have a lot of Swyaze quotes in here YET lls its comin soon tho
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all reminded me
    Durant is the epitome of a second tier star. He not even on t Mac level after this exposure. Get this ? non leader ? off the court, he a worse Carmelo without Russ and the refs bailing him out
  • TheBossman
    Options
    im going WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back from the "Ben Rothlisberger, Eli Manning, or Phillip Rivers" thread in jan. 2010 lol...

MillzOG wrote: »
    they all were drafted in the 2004 draft, Eli #1, Rivers #4, i forgot where Ben got drafted though........

Which QB of the 3 would you want leadin your team?

I'd say Rivers, even though the Steelers and Giants both won rings with their QB's....to me hes the most talented of the 3 and hes probably the best leader too. what ya think?
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'll take Rivers, he is just the better overall qb. People will point to the rings, but who cares he didn't have a defense to give him one or two.
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Rivers is the better of the 3 QB's but oddly he's the one without any rings.
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Matt Shaub is from the 2004 draft too.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jamaica says dumb ? in almost every thread he steps into
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lmao i forgot about da Phillip Rivers love fest dat used to go on in here when he started fallin off nd throwin hella picks his fanbase dissapeared
  • TheBossman
    Options
    from the "Top 5 QB's in the NFL" feb. 2011

Doubletee wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    1.Brady
    2.Peyton
    3.ARod
    4.Brees
    5.Rivers
    Ben aint that damn good, i hate seeing him in peoples top 5's smh...it's easy to be in the Super Bowl all the time when you consistently have a top 5 ranked defense every year..and a run game thats always highly effective..Dude aint accurate worth ? either..overthrew Wallace for an easy td and threw a couple picks..had like a 22 qb rating in the 1st super bowl and got outplayed tonight by a better QB...Can't front, he stepped up in the AZ Super Bowl but thats it..Dude just aint that nice, from a talent standpoint...His biggest asset is his ability to extend plays, and thats where it ends...Wouldn't want that clown ass ? as the qb for my team.

C'mon kid rivers is not better than ben...that ? threw 3 picks in a damn pro bowl game...gtfoh
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    doubletee wrote: »
    C'mon kid rivers is not better than ben...that ? threw 3 picks in a damn pro bowl game...gtfoh

Ben is ? wack and he proved it again tonight...if you actually watch the games and understand how the QB position is played you'll clearly see that Rivers is a better QB than Ben...Like I said, his D carries his ? ass every year and he only has to make 2 to 3 plays a game to win it..then he looks like the hero...More evidence came tonight..ARod completely outplayed him and in the end he had a chance to drive his team down the field for the win on the last drive, when he didn't do ? the whole game..and of course he choked cuz thats what bums do..Rivers plays for the San Diego Chargers, a ? franchise that isn't supposed to win, but he still puts up numbers cuz he has to carry them sorry ass ? ...Put Rivers on the Steelers, they probably win tonight..Put Ben on San Diego, they miss the playoffs every year..

• TheBossman
    Options
    Brady
    Manning
    Rodgers
    Vick
    Big Ben