NBA Player Rankings #4 Player in the NBA

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
We will collectively decide who the top 10 players in the League are by process of elimination starting from the top.When a player is voted into a slot that player will be eliminated and the remaining players on the list along with one new player will move into the next thread. This will be the first installment of a 10 thread series.

1.LeBron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.Chris Paul

NBA Player Rankings #4 Player in the NBA 68 votes

Russel Westbrook
5%
greenwood1921af.r.i.c.a.Tommy bilfigerericb4prez 4 votes
Dwyane Wade
8%
wilberdmillzrageinfamous114Bcotton5IceBergTaylorChi-Town Bully 6 votes
Dwight Howard
1%
woah316 1 vote
Rajon Rondo
2%
R.D.texasdaking88 2 votes
Kevin Love
0%
Kobe Bryant
32%
buttuh_bdrbeefFocal PointploccfranknittiIbexS.jR.its....JOHN BNothingButTheTruthTRILLip Brooks_Menace_TheIraqblu197(Nope)CockMcStuffinsDR. JEKSuperSoaker2CHAINZsaracenwireSleepwalkingInJapan 22 votes
Carmelo Anthony
42%
ocelotdalyricalbanditGod_Yunngoodlookinoutalmighty breezethatni99ajahmaltoheeb27RichPorterOfTheIC[Deleted User]unspoken_respectt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088iron man1Masterycaddo manKameMister B.RiGGAIgot5onitA$AP_A$TONMC The Rapper 29 votes
Derrick Rose
4%
gnshueyBDBIID 3 votes
Dirk Nowitzki
0%
James Harden
1%
coop9889 1 vote

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade
    D Wade easily in that fourth spot
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    lol @ CP3 at #3, ? trying to act like he wasnt obliterated 28-4 by Steph last night....hilarious.

Carmelo, Kobe, and Russ been better than him this year smh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    ^Didn't watch the game post.Curry dropped 15 points in the 3rd/4th when paul wasnt in the game

Watch games instead of looking at box scores.This could go to wade,melo,russ don't know who's the 4th best
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    ^Didn't watch the game post.Curry dropped 15 points in the 3rd/4th when paul wasnt in the game

Watch games instead of looking at box scores.This could go to wade,melo,russ don't know who's the 4th best

Did that game come on national tv? If so im tight bcuz I actually did miss it, I was runnin round all day.

But....but....u can most definitely eat a ? , sir, and u must eat that ? for trying to act as if Steph hasnt been given that ? work ALL YEAR long.

Now I dont know the head to head stats, per se (I know u do tho u ? dweeb), but I know he been holdin his own, and been handing the "clipset" L's, a lot of em.

Steph >>> CP3....blog that!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    this was a tough decision but Westbrook has really stepped up his game this year with Harden out. Say what you want about him but dude plays at a high level on both sides on both ends. Wade is regressing and despite Kobe having a great season he's now nothing more than a DH. Melo hasn't won a significant game/series since Syracuse beat Kansas.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    Its CarMelo "his wife tastes like Honey nut Cheerios " Anthony
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    My wigga Colli still can't get a run. smh.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    Dirk coming back slow from injury but too many people are forgetting about him, I know NY is voting for Melo but ill be baffled if he gets voted above Dirk and to be honest a bunch of players
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony

Did that game come on national tv? If so im tight bcuz I actually did miss it, I was runnin round all day.

But....but....u can most definitely eat a ? , sir, and u must eat that ? for trying to act as if Steph hasnt been given that ? work ALL YEAR long.

Now I dont know the head to head stats, per se (I know u do tho u ? dweeb), but I know he been holdin his own, and been handing the "clipset" L's, a lot of em.

Steph >>> CP3....blog that!

cp is hurt...he was limping all game long...he scored 4 points...last time paul was healthy the clips beat em by 29 points

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    ^Oh really, is that so?

Well explain to me what happened on the night of Jan 2nd when Steph put 31 on his head and GS routed them ? by 21, 115-94.

Now ? and put ur cape back in the closet.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Steph Curry >>> CP3?

Okey dokey.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    ^Yes...and more valuable to his team than CP3 is to his, no CP3, LAC gets the 8th spot in the west, no Steph, GS is goin to the lottery...fact.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    If Kobe gets voted less than 5 I'm never coming back to Cheap Seats again.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade
    What the hell does Kobe do besides jack up shots
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Rajon Rondo
    should be Dwight but until they get their ? together and he figure it out.....
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    that was actually kinda tough.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    ? it. I'll vote for Westbrook on behalf of Nick Collison.
  • Jeremyiahest83
    Jeremyiahest83 Members Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not voting, but I will say this.. Kobe Bryant is Mosdefinetly the MOST HATED player in NBA History. *go ahead an hit the feelings icon*
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    I almost voted Harden for trolling purposes but I see someone beat me to it
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade
    Wade...dude has been on a TEAR since he got healthy. Shooting over 60% from the field. 7th in Scoring while being a 2nd option which means less minutes and less shots, lockdown defence when need be, its a no brainer.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    ^Oh really, is that so?

Well explain to me what happened on the night of Jan 2nd when Steph put 31 on his head and GS routed them ? by 21, 115-94.

Now ? and put ur cape back in the closet.

aight bro, take Curry..ill take CP3 every time lol
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    You can't be a 12 seed in the nba and be the 4th best player in the league .
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard
    lol @ dwight not getting no love ? he hurt....

Dwight is far below than melo when he' at 100%, sorry.. he went to finals already... yall caught up in the moment eh
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    woah316 wrote: »
    lol @ dwight not getting no love ? he hurt....

Dwight is far below than melo when he' at 100%, sorry.. he went to finals already... yall caught up in the moment eh

but I thought this was the current best players in the NBA today not what people did last year .