NBA Player Rankings #4 Player in the NBA

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    I'm not voting, but I will say this.. Kobe Bryant is Mosdefinetly the MOST HATED player in NBA History. *go ahead an hit the feelings icon*

Lebron James is the most hated and micro analyzed player in nba history they literally broke down if he did/didn't shake opponents hands after L's and will he pass it or shoot it with the game on the line and over analyzed where he decided to sign as a FREE agent

"The most hated player in nba history" who is the leading all star vote getter 17 years in the league,has a top 3 selling jersey and had 500k twitter followers within an hour? Just shut da fucc up you a hurt groupie
  • Jeremyiahest83
    Jeremyiahest83 Members Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not voting, but I will say this.. Kobe Bryant is Mosdefinetly the MOST HATED player in NBA History. *go ahead an hit the feelings icon*

Lebron James is the most hated and micro analyzed player in nba history they literally broke down if he did/didn't shake opponents hands after L's and will he pass it or shoot it with the game on the line and over analyzed where he decided to sign as a FREE agent

"The most hated player in nba history" who is the leading all star vote getter 17 years in the league,has a top 3 selling jersey and had 500k twitter followers within an hour? Just shut da fucc up you a hurt groupie

Damn, my bad homie. Lebron is the MOST HATED. You got it. *peep the sarcasm *
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade

Your a massive cornball...
  • Jeremyiahest83
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Your a massive cornball...

Cornball BROTHER to you young sir.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    This year....Melo.

If the Lakers didnt suck so HARD.....The Bean. So, I guess this will 4/5, either way.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kobe was the most hated person in NBA history the media would be going at duke WAY harder than they are now for his team being 7 games under .500, when they were being put in the Finals by everyone before the start of the season.

Lmfao, Kobe is the most hated ever......word.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    I never respected NBA cats that score a bunch of points on trash teams, and I'm not gonna start now with Kobe. I respect his resume overall in his career, but gunning the ball every night on a losing team is not impressive.

Whether it's kobe or some rookie lottery pick for the wizards or some ? .

And put Nick Collison on the poll, Africa!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    This is tough.Russ westbrook,Melo rondo Or Dwight? So many options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    If Kobe was the most hated person in NBA history the media would be going at duke WAY harder than they are now for his team being 7 games under .500, when they were being put in the Finals by everyone before the start of the season.

These homotional lames let cheap seats warp reality.Kobe might be the most dickrode nba player ever his fanbase is deranged and similar to tupakks, think about it they ? on Lebron,Wade,T Mac,Iverson,Durant, and Michael Jeffrey Jordan to big up Kobe.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant

Kobe is the most hated, probly not by media but by the fans he is the most hated for why idk
  • CoolJoe
    Options
    This is tough.Russ westbrook,Melo rondo Or Dwight? So many options

These homotional lames let cheap seats warp reality.Kobe might be the most dickrode nba player ever his fanbase is deranged and similar to tupakks, think about it they ? on Lebron,Wade,T Mac,Iverson,Durant, and Michael Jeffrey Jordan to big up Kobe.

Don't forget Shaq.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Lmao of course How da fucc could I forget shaq.According to these groupies kobe carried the lakers to 3 titles and shaq was this fat out of shape ? who got in the way

History says otherwise that's why I say they're deranged
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    Love Bodie (n/h) but if I had to give the ball to someone with 3 sec on the clock, got to give it Melo...
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade
    blu197 wrote: »

Kobe is the most hated, probly not by media but by the fans he is the most hated for why idk

Thats why the ? had the most fan votes to the Allstar game right?? Shut the ? up...every single analyst throws the cape on for Kobe. They'll blame the curvature of the earth before they blame Kobe for why the lakers are so garbage.
  • Jeremyiahest83
    Options
    Everyone is a fan of a particular player but DAMN, you ? are EMOTIONAL.
  • CoolJoe
    Options
    Everyone is a fan of a particular player but DAMN, you ? are EMOTIONAL.

True story, these Kobe stans are the most emotional this side of the Ill Community.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    This ? calls everyone emotional yet he's flaggin Every post

I should find that thread where jeremey83/atts/john2009 bragged about ? his "girlfriend" after she sucked him off so he can change his s/n again
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Anthony
    Melo or Westbrook get this spot. I think it's funny how y'all ? always bringing up rings and wins when it comes to other players in comparison to kobe.... yet his team is 12th in the WC and he's the 4th best player in the league. FOH....
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade
    This thread is straight hilarity.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    What the hell does Kobe do besides jack up shots

Ohhh I don't know......Win titles maybe

This is getting ridiculous fellas, I can let cp3 slide because he just passed d will up this year for being the better pg....but at some point a multiple champion who is one half of the greatest inside/outside duo of all time (him and shaq) not being totally larry holms washed up after 17 years. Who else has ever been this good after 17 year? Don't start putting decent guys that may flame out by the time they're 30 above him that can barely make a jumper just because jim buss has sabotaged the laker franchise

• DR. JEK
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    You can't be a 12 seed in the nba and be the 4th best player in the league .

Why not? People was willing to do it with kevin love last years when them espn rankings came out and kev don't even got a playoff appearance

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Change my vote to melo then russ at that 5
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Kobe Bryant
    I love melo but dude gotta stop tracy mcgrady'n the playoffs
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

What does this even mean???

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »

What does this even mean???

But lost amid the Knicks' swoon is that Carmelo Anthony has been setting an individual record for postseason futility. The Wall Street Journal noted after New York's first loss in the series that it was Anthony's 50th career playoff game, and that he had the worst won-loss percentage of anyone to make that many postseason appearances in the last 20 years.

Since then, Anthony has been in two more playoff defeats, leaving him with a 16-36 (.308) career record.

Anthony is the only bona fide superstar among the worst 10 playoff winning percentages, which of course is largely due to the so-so crew he played with in Denver. But unless New York comes up with a miracle his team will have been bounced out of the playoffs in the first round in eight of the last nine seasons.

But Anthony's descent has fueled Shane Battier's rise. Battier had ranked sixth on the list (which was compiled by Stats LLC), but as a member of the Heat he's now only ninth. A win on Sunday likely would remove him from the worst 10.

Here's the list:

1. Carmelo Anthony, 16-36, .308

2. Mookie Blaylock, 18-36, .333

3. Eduardo Najera, 20-39, .339

4. Chris Dudley, 20-34, .370

5. Brad Miller, 19-31, .380

6. Anthony Peeler, 22-35, .386

7. Marcus Camby, 30-46, .395

8. Stacey Augmon, 31-46, .403

9. Shane Battier, 22-32, .407

10. Tyron Corbin, 28-40, .412
  • greenwood1921