The Weirdest Opinions You Seen On The IC?

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E-40 aiiight and he is a Bay area legend. No denying that. But 'Kast >>>> E-40 bruh.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E -40 is a legend dre 3000 hasn't done anything relevant in 15-16 years.Outkast is wacc as fucc

Whenever I hear outkast I think of the 90's they dropped their best music 16-18 years ago.Unless you count that speakkerboxx trash wit the other album being dre singing chuck berry solo's swinging his hair rockin plaid pants Lmao that wacc ? dropped 10 years ago.Don't ever compare Fonz to those irrelevant ?

It makes me sick to do so but I have to cosign...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E-40 >>> Dre alone

No wigs, no skirts, no gimmicks

Big Boi n 40 is debatable
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF?

? , we're comparing lyrical ability.

E-40 mumble and jumble during his ? raps.

And he is better than 3 Stacks?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Go listen to "Teach You How To Sell Dope". He slows it down for ? who a lil slow. Its funny cuz ? love sayin he weak, but dont even be up on his music.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Go listen to "Teach You How To Sell Dope". He slows it down for ? who a lil slow. Its funny cuz ? love sayin he weak, but dont even be up on his music.

If E-40 is one of the G.O.A.T.

Why isn't 8ball who is indefinitely better than this wack ass ? , not in your top 5?
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's what separates himself from other artist out today. All albums no mixtapes. Constantly appearing on New talent albums in the bay area. He is truly about his fans and wearing his regional crown properly.

his work ethic alone makes him a legend. you can't be wack and and put out that much music. Who would check for it?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I rank 8ball higher than Dre. MJG too. Both have held down they own without having to wear a dress
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    So u gonna spam the thread with E40 songs like we dont know what he sounds like and try to say he's better than anyone in Outkast?

joe-sun-goat-o.gif
  • O.G.
    Options
    Outkast >>>>> E40, and it's not even close..

Tell me when to go, lol..

I ? with kast but they aint relevent anymore. E-40 stays in the booth. Keeps his fans well fed.

All 37 of you from Northern California.

I am from dallas, and no I aint no damn cowboys fan.

• ohhhla
    Options
    LOL, because of Dre's attire he's not ? with E-40?

Holy shiit. I'm going to move on.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ? with kast but they aint relevent anymore. E-40 stays in the booth. Keeps his fans well fed.

Doesn't matter if they're relevant or not, OutKast got the better catalogue imo..

Also, it seems ? would rather have a 3Stacks verse than a E-40 verse at this point in time..

And Big Boi dropped a top-two Rap album of 2010..
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's what separates himself from other artist out today. All albums no mixtapes. Constantly appearing on New talent albums in the bay area. He is truly about his fans and wearing his regional crown properly.

his work ethic alone makes him a legend. you can't be wack and and put out that much music. Who would check for it?

Wayne is wack to me.. and he put out a ton of music..
  • ohhhla
    Options
    So, is it ok to say Too Short is top 3 because of his work ethic?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    LOL, because of Dre's attire he's not ? with E-40?

Holy shiit. I'm going to move on.

Its about integrity as grown black Men. Generations from now a black Boy is finna see a documentary a Stacks playing dress up n tea party n get inspired.

And musically stacks last good year was when that walk it out remix dropped. ? was like 7 years ago
  • Stew
    Options
    All while E40 never had a good year musically. Clearly your being biased.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Fonz been in the game 23 years and counting he has classic collabs,albums and songs.He has his own style and lingo and was one of the 1st independent successful rappas to ever do it.If you don't think he's a legend your opinion can't be taken serious

That's my word I was bumpin game related and that history function and mob music earlier this ? has one of the dopest catalogs in hip hop history

Doesn't matter if they're relevant or not, OutKast got the better catalogue imo..

Also, it seems ? would rather have a 3Stacks verse than a E-40 verse at this point in time..

How many E 40 albums have you listened to and which ones
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @Soloman the Wise

I don't care if you click feelings, ? .

You have one of the worst opinions on the site.
  • O.G.
    Options
    WTF?

What does lyrical ability have to do with being a legend. Stacks has no catalog. ? a mixtape and a guest appearance. can he carry an whole album ? Who is more lyrical is a ? argument. tons of rappers are lyrical but their songs can be boring.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Fonz been in the game 23 years and counting he has classic collabs,albums and songs.He has his own style and lingo and was one of the 1st independent successful rappas to ever do it.If you don't think he's a legend your opinion can't be taken serious

That's my word I was bumpin game related and that history function and mob music earlier this ? has one of the dopest catalogs in hip hop history

How many E 40 albums have you listened to and which ones

No disrespect, you know your ? but

Sometimes it seems you like to be different, imo.

The sad is I don't if you're trolling or serious.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    WTF?

What does lyrical ability have to do with being a legend. Stacks has no catalog. ? a mixtape and a guest appearance. can he carry an whole album ? Who is more lyrical is a ? argument. tons of rappers are lyrical but their songs can be boring.

Stacks been doing that for years
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Thi

He drops albums. So when he drop its a good year for his fans. U see where im headed with This?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Soloman the Wise

I don't care if you click feelings, ? .

You have one of the worst opinions on the site.
    You are mad ? and ? Rider that is too caught up and worried about what the next mans opinion is...

That Said 40 is a legend you are a nobody and as the days progress those facts will still remain...

• Stew
    Options
    Thi

He drops albums. So when he drop its a good year for his fans. U see where im headed with This?

Not on him being better than Outkast. No not at all.

Quality>>>Quantity