The Weirdest Opinions You Seen On The IC?

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    That Waka Flocka is from NY. He clearly shouts out Riverdale and ATL in his music all the time.

Waka Flocka being born in NY is not an opinion, it's a fact.
    I go hard in da paint you can tell that on sight
    I'm the mixtape prince ain't no ? ? wit me
    I'm from Clayton County Riverdale but born in New York
    Northside queens to be exact Bricksquad we'll walk back
    I can taste these ? flesh
    I can smell these ? fail

But he doesn't claim he's from there.

He just acknowledge he was born there.

How are you going to quote and respond to that post but then ignore the part that pretty much destroys your response? lol
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Meek Mill is better than Freddie Gibbs, I think Gee said that stupid stuff
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I cant relate to that ? thats why he's wack...(two sentences later)... I love Jay-Z...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Boosie is a better lyricist than Kanye.

Let's not go there. These fools will protect Kanye at all cost. I like Kanye West, but his Jay-Z co-sign and the fact that he tries to step out the box with his music has always covered up for the fact that the ? just as doo doo water lyrically as a lot of rappers they claim wack. And Yes Boosie is better than Kanye West. If Kanye ain't make beats these fools wouldn't be talking him up like they do
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Let's not go there. These fools will protect Kanye at all cost. I like Kanye West, but his Jay-Z co-sign and the fact that he tries to step out the box with his music has always covered up for the fact that the ? just as doo doo water lyrically as a lot of rappers they claim wack. And Yes Boosie is better than Kanye West. If Kanye ain't make beats these fools wouldn't be talking him up like they do

Boosie seems just as average as Kanye lyrically, but I agree with you that Kanye is average. I always have to scratch my head when people be on here talking about Kanye like he's a lyrical mastermind.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    posters coming on to the ic explaining why Jay Z is their father figure.
    I am appalled
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not so much an opinion...But "I don't listen to Biggie coz he's ugly"
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options

Boosie seems just as average as Kanye lyrically, but I agree with you that Kanye is average. I always have to scratch my head when people be on here talking about Kanye like he's a lyrical mastermind.

Kanye is average lyrically but for the most part his music connects to different people. The majority of Boosie fans are mostly from the south.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

Kanye is average lyrically but for the most part his music connects to different people. The majority of Boosie fans are mostly from the south.

Of course most of his fans from the south. But almost everybody i meet a Boosie fam.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Of course most of his fans from the south. But almost everybody i meet a Boosie fam.

what
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what

Shut the ? up and deal with it. NYC aint never coming back
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

half my patnas ? with Boosie real heavy
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what

You must be a square

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    It's strange how people on here will complain about Kendrick Lamar's voice, but somehow love Boosie whose voice is way more annoying.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    if you dont like Boosie music you're either a region hater/behind door ? taker like Wayne said.
    or you aint real enough to relate to dude music cuz youa lame/square/loser
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait wait wait boosie is a GOAT?

the only ppl that like his music are females and dumb niqqaz

oh, & most of yall are too young or troll so much that i dont take their opinion seriously anyway
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching to a nikki music video without muting it

"I nearly cried when lil wayne said he might retire"

"Excuse my french was a dope album"

In response to why future's auto tune is off key and annoying: "He sounds like that cause hes Haitian!"

Saying "Didn't Read" but somehow wacking or nosigning to post you "didn't read"
  • PK_TK_187
    Options

oh, & most of yall are too young or troll so much that i dont take their opinion seriously anyway

you posted this in the right thread.
    cuz the ? is dumb as ?
  • trilladelic
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

cuz the ? is dumb as ?

thank you for proving my point
  • PK_TK_187
    Options

cuz the ? is dumb as ?

you didnt have a point in the post i quoted.
    you must be a region hater
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Wayne aint dope"
  • trilladelic
    Options

cuz the ? is dumb as ?

like i said dumb niqqaz n hoes put boosie in their top 10 emcees

& ? im from texas

• PK_TK_187
    Options

cuz the ? is dumb as ?

& ? im from texas

i could replace your fav rapper with boosie and say you are either dumb or a ? for having them in your top 10.
    thats not the point though.
    The point is people on this site find a reason to hate on Boosie and several southern artists
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • trilladelic
    Options

cuz the ? is dumb as ?

& ? im from texas

i could replace your fav rapper with boosie and say you are either dumb or a ? for having them in your top 10.
    thats not the point though.
    The point is people on this site find a reason to hate on Boosie and several southern artists

dont nobody hate on boosie. nas & jay get more unwarranted love/hate on this sh*t than any other rapper