The Weirdest Opinions You Seen On The IC?

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    e-40 1 of the worst rappers to ever rap
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @Soloman the Wise

I don't care if you click feelings, ? .

You have one of the worst opinions on the site.
    You are mad ? and ? Rider that is too caught up and worried about what the next mans opinion is...

That Said 40 is a legend you are a nobody and as the days progress those facts will still remain...

I can the same about your tirade 8 parts on "B.I.G. is fat, corny and Overrated."

That Said B.I.G. is a legend you are a nobody and as the days progress those facts will still remain...

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gives yall 16-32 bars on average a year and ? goin crazy
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast >>>>> E40, and it's not even close..

Tell me when to go, lol..

I ? with kast but they aint relevent anymore. E-40 stays in the booth. Keeps his fans well fed.

Doesn't matter if they're relevant or not, OutKast got the better catalogue imo..

Also, it seems ? would rather have a 3Stacks verse than a E-40 verse at this point in time..

And Big Boi dropped a top-two Rap album of 2010..

As you said in YOUR opinion. Any way i don't know how I got pulled into who is better than who ? . It all boils down to taste in music. All i am saying E-40 is easily one of the GOATS.
  • O.G.
    Options
    So, is it ok to say Too Short is top 3 because of his work ethic?
    He is considered a legend. History don't lie. Don't matter if you think he is wack.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    I like Too Short.

He's not top 10, that is ridiculous claim.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    While them fruitbags outkast steady sendin their fans off pointing fingers about label politics fonz about to drop that blocc brochere vol 4,5 and 6 march 26,2013.Which is 6 months after droppin that history double album collab wit too short

Rappas who drop consistent dope music and looks out for their fans>>>>Rappas who are 13 years and counting since their last group album and outkast music is wacc.I can't listen to them ? they're boring
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Soloman the Wise

I don't care if you click feelings, ? .

You have one of the worst opinions on the site.
    You are mad ? and ? Rider that is too caught up and worried about what the next mans opinion is...

That Said 40 is a legend you are a nobody and as the days progress those facts will still remain...

I can the same about your tirade 8 parts on "B.I.G. is fat, corny and Overrated."

That Said B.I.G. is a legend you are a nobody and as the days progress those facts will still remain...

Sad ? is I have no Iidea who you are outside of this thread but you seem to be well versed on me and have called out my name in the multiples now so apparently I am somebody to you that you follow like the typical faceless groupie ? . That Said only reason you ? got another album from Biggie is because 40 gave him a pass and let the fool live a few more months...
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That E-40 is better than 3 Stacks.

I respect Charlie Hustles game and what he has done out there for the Yay area but y'all taking stanning to whole new level with that claim, you smell me?

Outkast = Hip-Hop Classics
    E-40 = Regional Classics
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    krs one was wack

Yo that ? is crazy cats said Kris had a weak discography at that
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Hot Boy$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wu Tang Clan

Jada & Fab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wu Tang Clan in lyrical ability.

I done hear it all.
  • O.G.
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

I respect Charlie Hustles game and what he has done out there for the Yay area but y'all taking stanning to whole new level with that claim, you smell me?

E-40 = Regional Classics

cant compare a solo artist to a group IMO.
    can you even say that outkast as solo artists have a hip hop classic or even a regional classic?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

E-40 = Regional Classics

cant compare a solo artist to a group IMO.
    can you even say that outkast as solo artists have a hip hop classic or even a regional classic?

So now we're in the business of taking away peoples accomplishments cause they worked in a group?

No matter how you cut it 3 Stacks is part of Outkast, Outkast has released classic albums. With that line of thinking we might as well say that ATQC is ass cheeks since it was all Q-Tip doing the heavy lifting.

Again I respect E-40 but y'all stanning is on a whole 'nother level with this, taking away peoples accomplishments to fit your argument. The music is comparable and that's what matters.

Does E-40 have any hip-hop classics as a solo artist or in group...no.
    Does 3 Stacks...yes
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Bet you wont see anybody discredit Rakim, PE, Run DMC, NWA or EMPD for being in a group or being irrelevant since the 80s.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the hot boys is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wutang clan tho
    buncha ugly accented false flaggin chinese NY dudes <<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • ohhhla
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the hot boys is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wutang clan tho
    buncha ugly accented false flaggin chinese NY dudes <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please don't start this.

I will get on how Bun B had the best verse off 'Get It How U Live'.
  • tullyblanchard
    tullyblanchard Members Posts: 8
    Options
    Fab, Banks are gonna bring new york back.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJ premier is overrated has to by far be the worst ? I ever read on these boards. I wanted to log off and join sohh or ktt out of pure disgust.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This site full of comedy, ridiculousness, and entertainment. I dont take nothin on here seriously. Many of yall are either jokers who are never serious, or your lives suck beyond belief. They just people who make rap music.How do you have so much anger for them? Hahah. Normal people see through it and see yall have issues. But funny entertainment nonetheless.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hot Boy$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wu Tang Clan

Jada & Fab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wu Tang Clan in lyrical ability.

I done hear it all.

Thats one of those, We bored, lets troll the Wu-Tang fans threads
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw someone say South Park Mexican nd Slim Thug> MJG dude had a personal vendetta against Mista ? Tight so i just hit him wit a negative reaction nd kept it movin lls
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That nas won??
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Bet you wont see anybody discredit Rakim, PE, Run DMC, NWA or EMPD for being in a group or being irrelevant since the 80s.

Run Dmc,Nwa and epmd have been done for years they disbanded or don't record music together

Pe is underground now and when was the last time rakim dropped an album? Big boi dropped a wacc ass album in december 2012 and dre 3000 is featured on ti's album that dropped last month.They still recording and are still active.The difference is as a group they're irrelevant they haven't dropped a group album since 00 and that ? was trash fucc outta here you capin ass geek
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Hotboys>>>>Wu Tang.
    Wayne alone is better than them all