High school food fight turns into violent 'race riot' (Somalis vs African Americans)

Options

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When have people ever united In history just because they share the same skin color?

Religion? Yea
    Culture? Yea
    National identity? Yea
    Tribal identity? Yea
    Skin color? Dumb as ?

The American continent

Word. And the whole western civilazation and new world as a whole. Lol ppl on here so smart they dumb
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Americans in general are ignorant as ? and ? on all people
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    African Americans look down on Africans thats what probably started the fight. They have been brainwashed to believe africa is a desert wasteland with starving kids and brutal warlords everywhere. ? is sad white people have successfully divided and conquered us. Its sad to say but a huge percentage of African Americans are ignorant as ? .

Thats cute but yall divided against yallselves hardbody. U debating white boys who dnt leave the house abt blk ? n race, but i done been around the world fam n real ? , NO ONE HATES ON AFRICANS MORE THAN OTHER AFRICANS. Its almost comical to the extent that ? gets taken....but its sad cause yall know each other., generally speaking of course. Wry abt that instead of mythical african American hate towards africa

Whats mythical about it? Im a Nigerian born and raised in nyc. These african Americans are ignorant to every race but as an African I saw it personally. Theres grown ass men who think Africans live in huts and hunt lions. Africans hating africans might be a territorial tribal issue in africa. But in the US ive personally seen blacks treating africans like ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that video was ? I couldnt tell who was fighting who.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    African Americans look down on Africans thats what probably started the fight. They have been brainwashed to believe africa is a desert wasteland with starving kids and brutal warlords everywhere. ? is sad white people have successfully divided and conquered us. Its sad to say but a huge percentage of African Americans are ignorant as ? .

Thats cute but yall divided against yallselves hardbody. U debating white boys who dnt leave the house abt blk ? n race, but i done been around the world fam n real ? , NO ONE HATES ON AFRICANS MORE THAN OTHER AFRICANS. Its almost comical to the extent that ? gets taken....but its sad cause yall know each other., generally speaking of course. Wry abt that instead of mythical african American hate towards africa

Whats mythical about it? Im a Nigerian born and raised in nyc. These african Americans are ignorant to every race but as an African I saw it personally. Theres grown ass men who think Africans live in huts and hunt lions. Africans hating africans might be a territorial tribal issue in africa. But in the US ive personally seen blacks treating africans like ? .

Listen, outside of a few niche groups/circles in the African americsn community,africa and africans arent a topic of discussion. That ? isnt on ppl minds enough for u to speak like its some sort of standard for us here to think like that. ? ain't,a topic of discussion. Take that how u want to.
    And the niches that are up,to talk abt africa among us keep it positve and respective. Our best and brightest always pointed towards africa and the black world in general wit dignity and respect yesterday and today and that cannot be debated. So miss me wit accentuating the lowest common demonitator bs. Yall don't feel when all the media has to say abt africa is kids wit flys on their face n wars and genersl negative ? , as if that all that africa has to offer.so do us that same justice

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    See how ungrateful these ? Afri-? are.

Somebody was kind enough to give them food and they go on the attack. Are we sure that this wasnt just another case of "Americans give Somolians food and warlords swoop in and fight to take it away?"

I need more evidence.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somalis are known arabic slaves. arabs hate them but somalis adore them and basically mimmick their entire culture and way of operating. ? is hilarious.

go AMERICAN ? ! Beat them up!
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    somalis are known arabic slaves. arabs hate them but somalis adore them and basically mimmick their entire culture and way of operating. ? is hilarious.

More outside the know sideline commentary. Anyone who knows somalis know they DO NOT ? wit arabs. They and arabs go there seprate ways. They roll wit anerican blacks much more than them in tge states...n overseas...I'd say they have a functioning relationship...no mimicking or idolizing them. Its the otjer way around.they have their own watered down versions of east African food out thete a,lot wit similar names.

And,l l i see u dropped ur ? gimmick now u some in the know abt black in street ? in the reason eh?
    How bout u crawl back in ur cave u get back to talkin bout how sexy tupac is u internet weirdo white boy
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Somalis for the most part don't look like most other blacks. That's a fact.

Somalis for the most part look more like Europeans than blacks, though their skin is darker. That's a fact.

So if you are black, and think Somali chicks are the GOAT, what does that say about you?

It says that you have bought into Europeans' standards of beauty. You should find that troubling.
  • SnuffDaddy
    edited May 2014
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »

More outside the know sideline commentary. Anyone who knows somalis know they DO NOT ? wit arabs. They and arabs go there seprate ways. They roll wit anerican blacks much more than them in tge states...n overseas...I'd say they have a functioning relationship...no mimicking or idolizing them. Its the otjer way around.they have their own watered down versions of east African food out thete a,lot wit similar names.

And,l l i see u dropped ur ? gimmick now u some in the know abt black in street ? in the reason eh?
    How bout u crawl back in ur cave u get back to talkin bout how sexy tupac is u internet weirdo white boy

? trust me, i know about it way more than you. What i said is facts. Uhh, more like arabs dont ? with somalis because they think alot of them are dumb and whatever. That slave mentality. Lol @ somalis rollin more with american blacks much more..oh boy do you live in fantasy world. Trust me when i tell u i have more experience and knowledge about it then you. Plus i am african myself, been and lived both overseas and in the states so dont let me son you.

The only thing that makes arabs somewhat tolerate somalis are the fact that both of them ? ? share that muslim religion. Thats it. So i guess they relate that way & islam is a political religion, despite what they claim. But for you to say that they walk their seperate ways is proof u dont know ? about it. Similar names? ? thats because most somalis and arabs get their names from their quran, thats why, not "the other way around" like u claimed. Theres a reason why 9/10 of arabs/somalis have a boy named Muhammad or whatever in their family. And here u are acting like u know more than me.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    Similar names for the food , keep up.

And yes, in minnesota somalis rollin wit blacks more than arabs is no myth.

U cant son me , u an internet cartoon character. say mo ? ? to get attn white boy cause u invisble otherwise. I mean really, how does that ? feel? Really

And i aint gonna have some drawn out debate wit someone who aint even allowed to speak in real,life. This internet ? is ur world. U can have it.U won this one playboi. Im out. Peace

• SnuffDaddy
    Options
    Similar names for the food , keep up.

And yes, in minnesota somalis rollin wit blacks more than arabs is no myth.

U cant son me , u an internet cartoon character. say mo ? ? to get attn white boy cause u invisble otherwise. I mean really, how does that ? feel? Really

And i aint gonna have some drawn out debate wit someone who aint even allowed to speak in real,life. This internet ? is ur world. U can have it.U won this one playboi. Im out. Peace

this internet ? is "my world" but u have more post here than me?

yeah you're real logical.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Somalis for the most part look more like Europeans than blacks, though their skin is darker. That's a fact.

So if you are black, and think Somali chicks are the GOAT, what does that say about you?

It says that you have bought into Europeans' standards of beauty. You should find that troubling.

Dumb logic since Somalian people are older then Europeans
  • A Talented One
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

What does that have to do with anything? Even if they are older, my argument still stands.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What does that have to do with anything? Even if they are older, my argument still stands.

Your argument is ? stupid because most somalians dont look ? like europeans
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

it doesn't hold up. since all humans come from east africa, that means they look like us and not the other way around

It doesn't matter if they look like you or vice versa. People in our part of the world are first exposed to Europeans and their standard of beauty. It's only in recent years (as more Somalis have immigrated to North America) that most people have become aware of y'all.

This is how it works. People get brainwashed in European standards of beauty.

Next, Somalis come here in large numbers, and people, brainwashed by those standards, think they are the GOAT.

So like I said, it doesn't matter who looks like who.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Somalis have ? features that more closely resemble Europeans than the descendants of slaves brought to America, the Caribbean and Latin America. That's a fact.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=10020267

prcanada-iman.jpg

l.jpg

9b983946e3def55062db393d269f5324.jpg

07afa305a618c09d7f23241731305792.jpg

Skin color aside, do these chicks look more black to you or more European? FoH.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High school food fight turns into violent 'race riot' (Somalis vs African Americans)

-race riot wat
    -Somalians are black people and are from Africa
    -lol at six
    X2VXGmN.gif

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he said "skin color aside, do these chicks look black..."

lmao @ the desperation trolling.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    he said "skin color aside, do these chicks look black..."

lmao @ the desperation trolling.

I'm talking about their ? features (thin noses, etc.). How is that trolling?
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    ? they look African because they are African. How can they look European and African.

So if you are black, and think all black women gotta look like Whoopi Goldberg

It says that you have bought into Europeans' standards of what Africans look like. You should find that troubling.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somalis have ? features that more closely resemble Europeans than the descendants of slaves brought to America, the Caribbean and Latin America. That's a fact.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=10020267

prcanada-iman.jpg

l.jpg

9b983946e3def55062db393d269f5324.jpg

07afa305a618c09d7f23241731305792.jpg

Skin color aside, do these chicks look more black to you or more European? FoH.

And little do you know is that you've already been programmed to believe in the European fallacy that the west african physical traits define what "black" is... you're just as misguided as the whites...
  • A Talented One
    Options
    I know Africans don't all look the same, but Somalis' ? features resemble that of Europeans more than other Africans.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    South Africans don't look like West Africans, and neither do Kenyans, Sudanese and others. But y'all don't don't say that these other African people are the GOAT. It's only the Somalis (and to a lesser extent Ethiopians) who y'all say that about. But they are the ones who most closely resemble Europeans. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    ah... so now this is an indictment on the mythical "y'all" - the people who just so happen to believe everything you want to pose a counter-argument for.

I'm getting a real Ether-I-Am vibe from your debate strategy.