Poster with an online personality that doesnt match w/ there real life personality

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    basically the same personality offline.... real social and a good variety of friends/people I associate with and know.... actually told my ? about the boychest fiasco and showed em the thread LoL....

one thing i'll say is that if your ashamed to tell people u post here I don't see the reason to post, that in itself is fake as ? and insecure..... coming from a ? who discusses the crazy ? that goes on in here to ? that are living on a whole notha channel, they laugh at the ? .... I guess when u have actual confidence wit a tad bit of influence offline u have no problem discussing the fuckery u partake in while online.

axel would of did better by gettin to the point and naming the thread "Posters who've created a prolific online persona but cope with being lame when its time to log off".....

lol prolly woulda been too much for da title bar but u seen da feelings in here nd it wasnt even a call out thread da bolded would have some mawfuckas head explode
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    basically the same personality offline.... real social and a good variety of friends/people I associate with and know.... actually told my ? about the boychest fiasco and showed em the thread LoL....

one thing i'll say is that if your ashamed to tell people u post here I don't see the reason to post, that in itself is fake as ? and insecure..... coming from a ? who discusses the crazy ? that goes on in here to ? that are living on a whole notha channel, they laugh at the ? .... I guess when u have actual confidence wit a tad bit of influence offline u have no problem discussing the fuckery u partake in while online.

axel would of did better by gettin to the point and naming the thread "Posters who've created a prolific online persona but cope with being lame when its time to log off".....

You do realize "logic" is forbidden in the IC right?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Thought has crossed my mind a time or two about who would back up their ? talkin off the IC or who would be all like "Man I was just playin! you know we cool."

I'd knock you the ? out without the need for a discussion.

Bruh stop lyin, if I came to your doorstep in Raleigh right now to confront u.... u would say some ? like "What up Tony Dubbz!" then try to dap me up and make light of the situation like u dont know why im there.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Thought has crossed my mind a time or two about who would back up their ? talkin off the IC or who would be all like "Man I was just playin! you know we cool."

I'd knock you the ? out without the need for a discussion.

Ain't both y'all in the same state? World star that ? .

I already offered to whoop his ass last weekend but the LGBT Group he started was having a meeting or some ? .

Lyin son of a ? !
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is me ..no gimmicks
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I stay being honest about alot of ? i say in here, minus the troll ? .

Over the years ive kinda become a introvert so i hate recieving attention, hate to be "in the spotlight" and i hate to talk. Dont keep up with friends anymore either, i like being a loner.

Subconsciously i think its about me really protecting myself from getting hurt, physically, emotionally or any other way. Im just a dude that loves to observe people and how they act in different situations everyday to learn how they act. I pick up on small things, id prolly be a great artist lol. Thats why i can come up with good analogies and theories about certain ? even on here, and ive done a good job of protection myself from potential danger and ? -ups in life.

But its not like i cant speak, cant charm people or whatever its just hard for me to do knowing i might feel another way inside.

Practically everything i say here is how i feel and talk out there. Thats my thing. People who know me know that its extremely hard for someone to make me conform/dickride/kiss ass/speak if i disagree with someone, even if it is with the "super tough big ? " in the enviroment. So white people will tell me how "different i am from the rest", how "nice and how proper i speak" and all that, but my pride and my heart just wants to tell them "? you ? ass ? , ? outta here with that "? charming" ? .

So i would say that i have alot of heart, empathy and ? like that on one side but can be very cold, dark and dolo on the other. If it is anti-social or whatever then ill be all of that. Im never insecure about ? like that.

I really hope you're not this explanatory in real life...

I am. Can't i verbalize dunny duke?

Do you bruh, my mouse scroll is in rare form today...
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking the truth and ? talking Is all that I know
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im me at all times.....even if it looks bad sometimes lol.....but i own that ? faster than i do the good ? .....its what makes me, me
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i dont simp in real life...i simp IC ladies for laughs...

its the same way i talk foul to camwhores online... cant do that in strip clubs
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I troll in real life. I show my peoples the threads and have them dying laughing (not my ? )
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I troll in real life. I show my peoples the threads and have them dying laughing (not my ? )

*Does not have real life*

• BlackAX410
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

lol im sure its hella loners on here once it gets warm outside nd i get my wheels i wont post on here nearly as much lls
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after reading some more responses I have to give Axel props

? made an Explain Yourself thread and managed to keep it in GNS

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

Of course I dont I have to make sure I'm here so you can have human contact everyday so you dont wither inside your cave
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ these " I am me" monologues
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    after reading some more responses I have to give Axel props

? made an Explain Yourself thread and managed to keep it in GNS

i expected responses nd feelins but not to dis level lls
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See ladies ..... This ? fake .... Don't believe his lies ....he ain't really bout this here simpin'

Now a ? like me tho .... When I say that I'll move the Mountains, Moon, and the Stars above for you and your affection .... Then ? that's just exclactly what I mean ...... Believe in JD .... A true real one
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not nearly as polite in real life.

No more than 3% of my politeness carries over offline.

I'm just polite as ? here, you ? /? /insects should be grateful.nh
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See ladies ..... This ? fake .... Don't believe his lies ....he ain't really bout this here simpin'

Now a ? like me tho .... When I say that I'll move the Mountains, Moon, and the Stars above for you and your affection .... Then ? that's just exclactly what I mean ...... Believe in JD .... A true real one
    8368867728_c32e061a82_z.jpg
  • ShawnyBoy - QB
    ShawnyBoy - QB Members Posts: 38
    Options
    most of you ? on this ? need a ? life. ? is on here all day everyday thirsting for cosigns and laffs and ether. same muthafuckas been on here for years
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not nearly as polite in real life.

No more than 3% of my politeness carries over offline.

I'm just polite as ? here, you ? /? /insects should be grateful.nh

LMAO, ? you ain't polite.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambitious one and her many alias.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most of you ? on this ? need a ? life. ? is on here all day everyday thirsting for cosigns and laffs and ether. same muthafuckas been on here for years

Names names, and don't act like you don't know em either. If you mad enough to make this comment, you mad enough to know who made you mad...
  • ShawnyBoy - QB
    ShawnyBoy - QB Members Posts: 38
    Options
    aint nobody make me mad... i been poppin up on this ? on and off for years and I see the same ppl like ? .. what the ? are you still doin on this ? all da ? time.. lemme take that back.. not most... some