Poster with an online personality that doesnt match w/ there real life personality

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok cool thanks for the nosigns, I'm embarrassed that i've been here this long and not know.
    But how do u unsubscribe, no diss to the blackman but i'm tired of seeing...'random #' new.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai, it's been 10 mins and I havent received a PM... :(
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    So this thread is about assumptions? interesting...

basically, actually more like thinking your assumptions hold some kind of weight or are important to anyone but yourself

charlie, do them online ? match your real life ? ? i must know before i take a real life trip

Do you suck ? offline as good as u talk bout it online, or is it just for the GOAT's....real ? wanna know.

walahi it's as good offline, but as none of y'all will ever be able to verify, you must take my word for it

i said walahi lol

? ....but there's always a banana and tinychat...set up the date with PR and lets see u make IC history.

I swear i'll GOAT all of ur posts for the rest of 2013 using all my accounts, thats like 20 GOATs per post from me alone Kai.

No pressure.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Must be an entertaining thread...

more so filled wit feelings some people really felt some type of way from an observation nd discussion thread lls
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The controversial posters aren't as controversial offline.

You a tinychattin ass cracka, name names, who shy on TC and not the same as they are on here...or who's just a dork on TC in general, regardless of their persona here?

Cain pushed his son on cam when he tried to give him a hug so he may actually be the realest poster ever.

1.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my son was on TC before....

also, i tricked jamel into drinking more tequila than me... i was holding the bottle up to my mouth and pretending to drink....this ? was gulping the ? like koolaid...

then i did some pushups...

good times
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shes fat irritable hypocritical she looks like a cabbage patch doll, shes fat eclectic and fat

Lol why even use the one comma though?
    ? get one lesson and think he stuntin aight moose i took ENGL1301 too ? .

Apparently you failed the ? out of it too...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    it's obvious that PR likes ? much more than anyone else..he can't stop talking about it....the ? stay coming out his mouth...

nh
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Du is actually from Bmore county...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The controversial posters aren't as controversial offline.

You a tinychattin ass cracka, name names, who shy on TC and not the same as they are on here...or who's just a dork on TC in general, regardless of their persona here?

You can't use TC as a reference because most of the posters won't even cam up on there.

I think myself, Du, Jamel and Stew are the only ones that actually cam up and act like normal people...everyone else usually either gets on "mic" but don't speak or stays in the chatbox...so if we're using that as a measure of offline personality then 99% of the IC is fake, especially the controversial people since there hasn't been anything controversial on TC outside of random ? talking from myself, du, jamel and stew to others.

Cain pushed his son on cam when he tried to give him a hug so he may actually be the realest poster ever.

Aww..is this true @Cain1??? Explain yourself immediately.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    how much you wanna bet?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    i dont think charlie mean in real life, she show mad love to folk to twitter (when i used to follow her). she just channel her anger thru IC (smart) i peeped game

edt: she might be bourgeoisie now that she got a man doe

You had unfollowed me for what ? ?!

Secondly, I have to be semi-classy on my twitter because I have some professional and personal friends that follows me on twitter... :(

I aint booougie!

i follow mostly people i know or mayyybe if we got the same interests but your posts just didn't fit in on my timeline

Why?! What happened? please tell me?! :(

you aint simp me enough, i require much attention or i get pouty
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

da way he tried shittin on me for admitting i was from Harford County he betta not be lmao
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think charlie mean in real life, she show mad love to folk to twitter (when i used to follow her). she just channel her anger thru IC (smart) i peeped game

edt: she might be bourgeoisie now that she got a man doe

You had unfollowed me for what ? ?!

Secondly, I have to be semi-classy on my twitter because I have some professional and personal friends that follows me on twitter... :(

I aint booougie!

i follow mostly people i know or mayyybe if we got the same interests but your posts just didn't fit in on my timeline

Why?! What happened? please tell me?! :(

you aint simp me enough, i require much attention or i get pouty

Well DAYUM ...
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I stay being honest about alot of ? i say in here, minus the troll ? .

Over the years ive kinda become a introvert so i hate recieving attention, hate to be "in the spotlight" and i hate to talk. Dont keep up with friends anymore either, i like being a loner.

Subconsciously i think its about me really protecting myself from getting hurt, physically, emotionally or any other way. Im just a dude that loves to observe people and how they act in different situations everyday to learn how they act. I pick up on small things, id prolly be a great artist lol. Thats why i can come up with good analogies and theories about certain ? even on here, and ive done a good job of protection myself from potential danger and ? -ups in life.

But its not like i cant speak, cant charm people or whatever its just hard for me to do knowing i might feel another way inside.

Practically everything i say here is how i feel and talk out there. Thats my thing. People who know me know that its extremely hard for someone to make me conform/dickride/kiss ass/not speak if i disagree with someone or something, even if it is with the "super tough big ? " in the enviroment. So white people will tell me how "different i am from the rest", how "nice and how proper i speak" and all that, but my pride and my heart just wants to tell them "? you ? ass ? , ? outta here with that "? charming" ? .

So i would say that i have alot of heart, empathy and ? like that on one side but can be very cold, dark and dolo on the other. If it is anti-social or whatever then ill be all of that. Im never insecure about ? like that.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i live in edmondson village.....right behind the shopping center, up the street from edmondson highschool

stop playing with me
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    shes fat irritable hypocritical she looks like a cabbage patch doll, shes fat eclectic and fat

Lol why even use the one comma though?
    ? get one lesson and think he stuntin aight moose i took ENGL1301 too ? .

Apparently you failed the ? out of it too...

? , can i be lazy?

got damn... i'll find something that'll break that big ass chin you got... hell.. brick... sledge hammer.... zenith tv.....piano.

I coulda sworn I replied to someone else in the first place, I'm confused as to where you even came from. Cokeheads always tryna be included in something...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    how much you wanna bet?

the tone of your post... W0JNU0H.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does this ? always happen?
  • Dupac
    Options
    mr rodgers ass nignog
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2013
    Options