Poster with an online personality that doesnt match w/ there real life personality

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I stay being honest about alot of ? i say in here, minus the troll ? .

Over the years ive kinda become a introvert so i hate recieving attention, hate to be "in the spotlight" and i hate to talk. Dont keep up with friends anymore either, i like being a loner.

Subconsciously i think its about me really protecting myself from getting hurt, physically, emotionally or any other way. Im just a dude that loves to observe people and how they act in different situations everyday to learn how they act. I pick up on small things, id prolly be a great artist lol. Thats why i can come up with good analogies and theories about certain ? even on here, and ive done a good job of protection myself from potential danger and ? -ups in life.

But its not like i cant speak, cant charm people or whatever its just hard for me to do knowing i might feel another way inside.

Practically everything i say here is how i feel and talk out there. Thats my thing. People who know me know that its extremely hard for someone to make me conform/dickride/kiss ass/speak if i disagree with someone, even if it is with the "super tough big ? " in the enviroment. So white people will tell me how "different i am from the rest", how "nice and how proper i speak" and all that, but my pride and my heart just wants to tell them "? you ? ass ? , ? outta here with that "? charming" ? .

So i would say that i have alot of heart, empathy and ? like that on one side but can be very cold, dark and dolo on the other. If it is anti-social or whatever then ill be all of that. Im never insecure about ? like that.

I really hope you're not this explanatory in real life...
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i live in edmondson village.....right behind the shopping center, up the street from edmondson highschool

stop playing with me

Oh ? , you went to the same school as Bunk...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i live in edmondson village.....right behind the shopping center, up the street from edmondson highschool

stop playing with me

Oh ? , you went to the same school as Bunk...

naw i didn't go to edmondson, i went to City..over east...

my mother made a big deal about not wanting me to go to highschool with all my friends, especially
    cuz i had the scores to go to a better school...

but yea, bunk did go to edmondson...played lacrosse too
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ciroc might need to a therapist. Seemed like he wanted to get that out.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they hardly ever mentioned Douglas on the Wire... weird...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    they hardly ever mentioned Douglas on the Wire... weird...
    you would think most of the ? is going on right around there... and over three by carver...

i know the towers were supposed to be lexington terrace...lmao @ harbor city highschool....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ciroc might need to a therapist. Seemed like he wanted to get that out.

lol he had one of da WOAT quotes about Prince a year or 2 ago outside of dat he's cool nd got some good hip hop knowledge
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My toothache is gone :)
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    shes fat irritable hypocritical she looks like a cabbage patch doll, shes fat eclectic and fat

Lol why even use the one comma though?
    ? get one lesson and think he stuntin aight moose i took ENGL1301 too ? .

Apparently you failed the ? out of it too...

? , can i be lazy?

got damn... i'll find something that'll break that big ass chin you got... hell.. brick... sledge hammer.... zenith tv.....piano.

I coulda sworn I replied to someone else in the first place, I'm confused as to where you even came from. Cokeheads always tryna be included in something...

? i smoke weed.

Well there went my cokehead jokes...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <<<< a mann online and off
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    personality is the same, but i keep things on a bullsh** level more online. i know how things come off and if i started telling my truths, they'd sound like lies so f**k it why bother.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Thought has crossed my mind a time or two about who would back up their ? talkin off the IC or who would be all like "Man I was just playin! you know we cool."
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Thought has crossed my mind a time or two about who would back up their ? talkin off the IC or who would be all like "Man I was just playin! you know we cool."
    shootin @ the midwest post
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

This
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd knock you the ? out without the need for a discussion.

Ain't both y'all in the same state? World star that ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get confrnted irl and act like this
    http://youtu.be/2Mt6U4arN6g

lol hell yea stuttering wit their threats on some "nah dat was just da internet" type ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ? get confrnted irl and act like this
    http://youtu.be/2Mt6U4arN6g

LMAO!!! Dead. Consequence was shook by Buddens calm demeanor.

Lol @ the way how NY ? talk. Damn.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I'm basically the same on here and off.

And what's that? ... Old?

Our mom said you need to stop being mean to him.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I stay being honest about alot of ? i say in here, minus the troll ? .

Over the years ive kinda become a introvert so i hate recieving attention, hate to be "in the spotlight" and i hate to talk. Dont keep up with friends anymore either, i like being a loner.

Subconsciously i think its about me really protecting myself from getting hurt, physically, emotionally or any other way. Im just a dude that loves to observe people and how they act in different situations everyday to learn how they act. I pick up on small things, id prolly be a great artist lol. Thats why i can come up with good analogies and theories about certain ? even on here, and ive done a good job of protection myself from potential danger and ? -ups in life.

But its not like i cant speak, cant charm people or whatever its just hard for me to do knowing i might feel another way inside.

Practically everything i say here is how i feel and talk out there. Thats my thing. People who know me know that its extremely hard for someone to make me conform/dickride/kiss ass/speak if i disagree with someone, even if it is with the "super tough big ? " in the enviroment. So white people will tell me how "different i am from the rest", how "nice and how proper i speak" and all that, but my pride and my heart just wants to tell them "? you ? ass ? , ? outta here with that "? charming" ? .

So i would say that i have alot of heart, empathy and ? like that on one side but can be very cold, dark and dolo on the other. If it is anti-social or whatever then ill be all of that. Im never insecure about ? like that.

I really hope you're not this explanatory in real life...

I am. Can't i verbalize dunny duke?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    basically the same personality offline.... real social and a good variety of friends/people I associate with and know.... actually told my ? about the boychest fiasco and showed em the thread LoL....

one thing i'll say is that if your ashamed to tell people u post here I don't see the reason to post, that in itself is fake as ? and insecure..... coming from a ? who discusses the crazy ? that goes on in here to ? that are living on a whole notha channel, they laugh at the ? .... I guess when u have actual confidence wit a tad bit of influence offline u have no problem discussing the fuckery u partake in while online.

axel would of did better by gettin to the point and naming the thread "Posters who've created a prolific online persona but cope with being lame when its time to log off".....