Ladies, it's that time again..... PASS OR PASS....

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    even though this ? tried dissing me in the pic thread earlier i have to swoop in and cape...nh

i am also a fashionably unconscious type ? ......and in our defense.....we don't always wear what's "hot" to the popular consensus, we wear what we feel comfortable in....

anybody can dot heir best to stay in "style" and keep up with rends.. but i feel like when you doing that, yo're just doing too much, letting others dictate what you should wear, and what's in and what's not...that's highschool imo..

i just wear what i ? with...only exception is formal wear..and even then it's what i consider most tolerable....

so yes the ? may be lame...but yall can't just clown his clothes for the whole thread...

pick some other ? about he ? to clown...

*shotsfired* @ all yall ? who follow trends.

no stew. this isnt a save for you too..

Anyways, there is no excuse on why people are fashionable ? . there are too many sites that give insight on how to dress according to style that fits your best need. it's really not hard to dress basic yet make it look nice. please refer to JAYZ style.

Anyways... with stores like H&M, forever 21, topshop, and any other fashion by number store, actually help people with getting a good sense of their own personal style.

Hell, I used to be a personal shopper at Nordstrom, you can go there and have someone do a color wheel based on your skin tone, and size you with the proper clothing to fit your body type, and get the clothing altered for free.

No excuses.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    but what if you don't like all that extra ? ?

what if you like what you like??

? i like wearing graphic T's and baggy jeans....

that's my ? .....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's my ? .....

you dont have to like it.

You can like what you have but you must be open to change at least.

a personal style change is very hard for people to let go.

if a t shirt and baggy pants is your ? ..then it's your ? ... but be open for a new look... if youre ready.. no one is pressuring you, du.. lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    man the best i'll do is some slacks, a solid dress shirt and a tie....

maybe a nice polo....if i'm really feeling it....

but i ain't tryna be no extra flashy type ? ...

if i'm in the mall or whatever, and i see a nice graphic T in my size, that ? gettign copped.....i just copped a slick ass 007 shirt the other day outta macy's....

? last night in walmart i grabbed a green shirt with a cloverleaf on it that says "my lucky shirt" for st patricks day.... can't wait to rock that ? ....

i ain't tryna be no fresh ? ....i leave that ? to them diva ass ?
  • Dupac
    Options
    Yeah I can't co-sign that fashion ? .

lol @ a color wheel..ain't nobody got time for that.

Give me a pair of jeans and a fitted shirt and I'm happy.

nuffin wrong with a plain jane....

i ? with it kat...
  • Dupac
    Options

i ? with it kat...

Lets be real, ur on he heavy side and she's a mammoth, and yall just cant find fashionable ? that looks good on yall cuz most if it is catered to slimmer ppl, am I right?

IDK Stewart's excuse tho...oh yeah, he was raised in Germany, then Deleware, Wyoming, Idaho, and last stop ATL, so he was destined to dress like a Slim Shady/Lil Jon hybrid....sad.

? shut your diva ass up, they got plenty of nice stores for plus sized women.....trust me i work in a building with chicks way bigger than my lady who be doing it up.... my wife is just more of a plain jane herself.... which i'm cool with....actually i prefer...

call it whatever, but i never really totally 100% trusted chicks that were too into their appearance...something always bothered me with it....

i guess cuz i've never been super into fashion myself, so i can't really relate..
  • Dupac
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

that's my ? .....

if you're cute (like stew) you can get away with wearing whatever, if you're not cute, you better have everyelse possible going for you, you better be stylish, funny, rich, charming, everything lol

so what you tryna say kai....u throwing me under the bus here???
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i ? with it kat...

Lets be real, ur on he heavy side and she's a mammoth, and yall just cant find fashionable ? that looks good on yall cuz most if it is catered to slimmer ppl, am I right?

IDK Stewart's excuse tho...oh yeah, he was raised in Germany, then Deleware, Wyoming, Idaho, and last stop ATL, so he was destined to dress like a Slim Shady/Lil Jon hybrid....sad.
    Seems like you have the fashion scene down packed. Time to move on to apartments now.

Im hoodrich, ? , ? an apt, my outfit cost $900.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

that's my ? .....

if you're cute (like stew) you can get away with wearing whatever, if you're not cute, you better have everyelse possible going for you, you better be stylish, funny, rich, charming, everything lol

Ur logic is foolish...u know how many cute ? ? wit no swag I had to smash and dash for the fact they couldnt dress?

Bad ? with style/swag >>>> Bad ? with none...common sense.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dont forget the black on black Saucony's with the 2 velcro straps.
    idied
  • Dupac
    Options
    my bad charlie ...you right..

roast that ? to oblivion....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    leCharlie the goddess of ether
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who hurt your feelings? You always make these threads when you catch feelings.