Ladies, it's that time again..... PASS OR PASS....

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    LOL at new ? , I prolly been here longer than you. I don't care for Rex or know e ? for that matter. This thread was created out of the feelings you caught. ? was expected. I have no gripe with you. I'm always say someone catches feeling but you chose to respond to it. This is why we are here. Sorry to offend.

you sound silly as ? . I didn't catch feelings.. I just made a pass or pass thread that was similar to his but I don't see you telling him that he had caught feelings.

so save that preachy ? for someone else my ? .

I've been on this site since ecks created ecksposures or when 707pimpin was posting pics of his ? in the donkey.

kat & ms southern can attest that pass or pass threads has been made by me plenty of times.

these are just jokes broodie. stop capin.

? you a vet yo, sheesh.

So Chuck, school me on those pics of u when u looked like a young fat black Roseanne Barr (mind you, Roseanne is already fat, so u do the math)...was that an exposure and someone hacked ur PB, or did u really have the gall to post them urself?

it was on my facebook for the world to see. I didn't hide ? . I told everyone I was fat as ? . lol soooo what's your point?

On FB u say?

So u didnt care about ur friends, family and close ones knowing u were fat, because they actually know you, and well, knew u were fat..correct?

But u didnt post it on here for the strangers of the IC to see, so basically that can be classified as an exposure.

Roasting pics that posters didnt want u to see >>> Roasting pics they themselves already posted
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at new ? , I prolly been here longer than you. I don't care for Rex or know e ? for that matter. This thread was created out of the feelings you caught. ? was expected. I have no gripe with you. I'm always say someone catches feeling but you chose to respond to it. This is why we are here. Sorry to offend.

you sound silly as ? . I didn't catch feelings.. I just made a pass or pass thread that was similar to his but I don't see you telling him that he had caught feelings.

so save that preachy ? for someone else my ? .

I've been on this site since ecks created ecksposures or when 707pimpin was posting pics of his ? in the donkey.

kat & ms southern can attest that pass or pass threads has been made by me plenty of times.

these are just jokes broodie. stop capin.

? you a vet yo, sheesh.

So Chuck, school me on those pics of u when u looked like a young fat black Roseanne Barr (mind you, Roseanne is already fat, so u do the math)...was that an exposure and someone hacked ur PB, or did u really have the gall to post them urself?

it was on my facebook for the world to see. I didn't hide ? . I told everyone I was fat as ? . lol soooo what's your point?

On FB u say?

So u didnt care about ur friends, family and close ones knowing u were fat, because they actually know you, and well, knew u were fat..correct?

But u didnt post it on here for the strangers of the IC to see, so basically that can be classified as an exposure.

Roasting pics that posters didnt want u to see >>> Roasting pics they themselves already posted

wtf. I always had a pic in my avi. cb go sit down somewhere or better yet go get some ? .

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? CB had me in tears Nh....with that said some of you ? could wear a house payment worth of clothes and still pull no ? ....
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? CB had me in tears Nh....with that said some of you ? could wear a house payment worth of clothes and still pull no ? ....

Why is that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread...damn. Feelings all over. Lol!

Rex vs Lechic = IC Classic Beef??
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    2821964-2083631-Darkseid.jpg

Looks at the hoes in this thread like^^^^^^^.
    Plap Star wrote: »
    he gotta be lame as ?

who takes pics next to avengers posters like he at a art museum or somethin

beanie sigel lookin ?

? , I except this behavior from women, after all, they're well....women but dude, you're putting to much time and effort worrying about the next man, where I'm from we call that being a "playa hater." As I stated before I'm nerd and I read comic books, who takes pictures next to big ass Avengers posters, nerds that read comic books. Now run along and sell your dope and continue to be a determent to society.

I'mma let these hoes have there their little hoe fun, because like Willie D said in that song, "You Got to Let A Hoe Be Hoe." However, Rex is tripping of the feeling that Ms. Charlotte caught in the other thread. Your boy must of touched a nerve for her to have such a passionate and vitriolic response for her to dedicate an entire thread about how she thinks Rex is ugly and wouldn't ? him.

The thing is, this is all a reactionary response. This isn't the first time that I've posted pictures of myself on this board and considering how y'all show zero hesitation on going in on an a muthafucka, I have to question the sincerity of these particular statements. In the Christmas thread, there was no mention of Rex being lame or ugly, grant it, I big have on a coat, but it seems y'all ? would have went in on the biggest ass Canada Goose patch on my coat. The irony is that despite what she may this entire thread this a result of Charlotte's feelings being hurt. Why else would she make the thread and do most of the responding? It's nothing more than big league deflection and a futile and painfully immature attempt at validation.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Pass on that homely fugly bitchman. He looks as if he reeks of caterpillars and tobacco and he is a ? ? talmbout "aye kat ? me on yo rebel flag bedspread"....? loony ? ? I hope he perishes in fire.

Six, People would rather smell my cigars than that yeast infected rank orifice you mistaken for a ? any day of the week. Hopefully you'll be ? by some pipe hittin' ? armed with a blowtorch and pillars, and after their finished getting medieval on your ass, you die and be forced to such the devil's ? for the rest of eternity. Angry nutstained ? .

• Maximus Rex
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    this thread would ? some ? if this was made for every male posters

Some ? can't handle it

This thread was made opposite of a thread in the Donkey about T/S.

Actually I wasn't talking about her per se, I was using her as an example of pros and cons of ? a fat ? . The sad thing is if the inane trollop's reading comprehension skills were on par with a 4th grader she would have figured out, but hey it's nice to know that I'm on her mind. Watch her silly ass come back with more lame attempts at ether.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Yeah I can't co-sign that fashion ? .

lol @ a color wheel..ain't nobody got time for that.

Give me a pair of jeans and a fitted shirt and I'm happy.

nuffin wrong with a plain jane....

i ? with it kat...

Lets be real, ur on he heavy side and she's a mammoth, and yall just cant find fashionable ? that looks good on yall cuz most if it is catered to slimmer ppl, am I right?

IDK Stewart's excuse tho...oh yeah, he was raised in Germany, then Deleware, Wyoming, Idaho, and last stop ATL, so he was destined to dress like a Slim Shady/Lil Jon hybrid....sad.

? shut your diva ass up, they got plenty of nice stores for plus sized women.....trust me i work in a building with chicks way bigger than my lady who be doing it up.... my wife is just more of a plain jane herself.... which i'm cool with....actually i prefer...

call it whatever, but i never really totally 100% trusted chicks that were too into their appearance...something always bothered me with it....

i guess cuz i've never been super into fashion myself, so i can't really relate..

I know down this way, big ? always be dressed nice..wit them shirts with the ? out
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2013
    Options
    rex wanted war and he's getting handled.

=)) War Honey be serious. Your attempt at warring with looks as ridiculous as the Polish army trying to repel ? Panzer tank divisions with mounted cavalry. The harder you go, the more your efforts become feckless and inept. You said yourself that we should "embrace being fat," but it seems you're the one having a problems being comfortable with your doughy paunch. You're still cute in the face though.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass on that homely fugly bitchman. He looks as if he reeks of caterpillars and tobacco and he is a ? ? talmbout "aye kat ? me on yo rebel flag bedspread"....? loony ? ? I hope he perishes in fire.

Six, People would rather smell my cigars than that yeast infected rank orifice you mistaken for a ? any day of the week. Hopefully you'll be ? by some pipe hittin' ? armed with a blowtorch and pillars, and after their finished getting medieval on your ass, you die and be forced to such the devil's ? for the rest of eternity. Angry nutstained ? .

And yet I bet I could get a lady to sniff my coochalini before they shook your hand. Stay mad, ? . Lmao @ "such" the devil's ? ...you gon' ride the devil's ? ...all the way to Casablanca AND THERE YOU WILL DIE.
  • Purr
    Options
    you got that one button struggle for being 20 pounds overweight...

Button: Dear ? , dont let me pop :(

e987cf1e-cb4b-496c-b2b3-c240ae70d280_zps03c04e47.jpg
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does the IC need another trial?
  • Purr
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Does the IC need another trial?

Pretty much, broodie.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    he gonna drop a long ass rebuttal... have your reading glasses prepared...

i thought you were talking about cb when you said that, welp, still holds true either way lol

I dont know who that is...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this is the ? CB was trying to save :( poor cb and his bad judgement in men. He will never find the right guy to introduce to his moms.

Lmao ...

Too.....much......ether