Ladies, it's that time again..... PASS OR PASS....

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    so ? 's don't dress to attract the females they like?

Plain and simple, Voltron shirt wearing ? 's attract voltron liking chicks

I don't want a chick that's into Voltron ?
    *I would still give Mrs Du the meat, just not a ring, no offense*

naw ? i wear clothes that fit me and my personality, so i attract women who like me and my personality....

this me every day... i ain't tryna play no role, or be something i'm not....

at the end of every movie the credits go up and the actors gotta go back to being themselves..

i'm just me from the jump....i can't get with that dressing up ? ....

you looking all fake and done up, you liable to emet a fake and done up type chick...

i'm pretty sure that's smash too...

and my wife had no idea what the ? a voltron was...she just know i like the ? ...
    i agree with u, u attract chicks that u like, homely and such
    me, I'm shallow so I like my chicks shallow-er. High heels, make u, pencil skirts, the works

@Cb, bet money ya chick a rather ? going to work out in footies instead of sitting on the couch in red monkeys

Yeah bruh, I ? Brooklyns chicks also
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    cb this thread isn't about you darling.

Isn't he such a little gnat? ugh.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and that niggga Rex couldn't dress himself if Beyonce was offering him head for him to be halfway decent

polo and jean shorts?
    mismatched denim outfit?

puh-lease

lol u do know that thats how its pose to be worn rite?

If u wearing denim on denim and match the colors u look like a complete hick (dont say I never taught u nuffn)...u must be from Chicago forreal.

@Charlie...I post where I want, be happy I blessed ur thread with my presence.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and that niggga Rex couldn't dress himself if Beyonce was offering him head for him to be halfway decent

polo and jean shorts?
    mismatched denim outfit?

puh-lease

lol u do know that thats how its pose to be worn rite?

If u wearing denim on denim and match the colors u look like a complete hick (dont say I never taught u nuffn)...u must be from Chicago forreal.

@Charlie...I post where I want, be happy I blessed ur thread with my presence.

Hold up Playboy
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    besides the homos( CB aka captian save an ugly ? ) in this thread. damn near every chic said pass on this ugly ? rex.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL, rex got bodied.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only guys that goes up on the PR Summer Jam Screen is dudes that ? Charlie off.
  • king hassan
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    this thread would ? some ? if this was made for every male posters

Some ? can't handle it
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

This thread was made opposite of a thread in the Donkey about T/S.

• king hassan
    Options
    I
    Some ? can't handle it

I know and the ? ain't responded in either thread
  • Purr
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

your point?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited March 2013
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

Thats a real NY ? rite there, smart.

Had it been a southern monkey he wouldve been in here defending himself with explanations and getting trolled/roasted even worse.

Now her thread is just a waste and she didnt get the gratification she was looking for...sad.
  • Purr
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

Had it been a southern monkey he wouldve been in here defending himself with explanations and getting trolled/roasted even worse.

Now her thread is just a waste and she didnt get the gratification she was looking for...sad.

cb. why you mad? do you want your own dedication thread? you're asking for it with all of this attention ? your doing in here.

copping pleas for this fat ugly ? like he's stroking your ? softly at night in the broiler room.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

your point?

You're the female version of these men with so called high standards. I'll just leave it at that. You're a bit emotional.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

cb. why you mad? do you want your own dedication thread? you're asking for it with all of this attention ? your doing in here.

copping pleas for this fat ugly ? like he's stroking your ? softly at night in the broiler room.

? im handsome, I dont got ugly ? worries...dont be mad cuz u wanted to get a reaction and didnt, take ur L and keep it moving.

NY ? still winning out here, except for Towers, then again he from GA, ? him.
  • Purr
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

your point?

You're the female version of these men with so called high standards. I'll just leave it at that. You're a bit emotional.

oh. ok. why are you still in this thread?

is rex your boo too?

I'm nice to everyone until I'm provoked. rex wanted war and he's getting handled. I didn't know a roast = emotions. lol these new ? .

? off ? .
  • Purr
    Options

Some ? can't handle it

? im handsome, I dont got ugly ? worries...dont be mad cuz u wanted to get a reaction and didnt, take ur L and keep it moving.

NY ? still winning out here, except for Towers, then again he from GA, ? him.

didn't read.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LOL at new ? , I prolly been here longer than you. I don't care for Rex or know e ? for that matter. This thread was created out of the feelings you caught. ? was expected. I have no gripe with you. I'm always say someone catches feeling but you chose to respond to it. This is why we are here. Sorry to offend.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care who you are, let a bunch of ppl start cracking on you, ya clothes, the background, the quailty of the pic, the angle of such said pic, and u gonna feel some type of way.

best thing u can do is avoid the thread and avoid beef cause u know ? 's got long memories.
  • Purr
    Options
    LOL at new ? , I prolly been here longer than you. I don't care for Rex or know e ? for that matter. This thread was created out of the feelings you caught. ? was expected. I have no gripe with you. I'm always say someone catches feeling but you chose to respond to it. This is why we are here. Sorry to offend.

you sound silly as ? . I didn't catch feelings.. I just made a pass or pass thread that was similar to his but I don't see you telling him that he had caught feelings.

so save that preachy ? for someone else my ? .

I've been on this site since ecks created ecksposures or when 707pimpin was posting pics of his ? in the donkey.

kat & ms southern can attest that pass or pass threads has been made by me plenty of times.

these are just jokes broodie. stop capin.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

you sound silly as ? . I didn't catch feelings.. I just made a pass or pass thread that was similar to his but I don't see you telling him that he had caught feelings.

I've been on this site since ecks created ecksposures or when 707pimpin was posting pics of his ? in the donkey.

kat & ms southern can attest that pass or pass threads has been made by me plenty of times.

? you a vet yo, sheesh.

So Chuck, school me on those pics of u when u looked like a young fat black Roseanne Barr (mind you, Roseanne is already fat, so u do the math)...was that an exposure and someone hacked ur PB, or did u really have the gall to post them urself?
  • Purr
    Options

? you a vet yo, sheesh.

So Chuck, school me on those pics of u when u looked like a young fat black Roseanne Barr (mind you, Roseanne is already fat, so u do the math)...was that an exposure and someone hacked ur PB, or did u really have the gall to post them urself?

it was on my facebook for the world to see. I didn't hide ? . I told everyone I was fat as ? . lol soooo what's your point?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ? 's don't dress to attract the females they like?

Plain and simple, Voltron shirt wearing ? 's attract voltron liking chicks

I don't want a chick that's into Voltron ?
    *I would still give Mrs Du the meat, just not a ring, no offense*

LMAO....no c/s.....just lmao