New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 shenco creates alt accounts to flag spam the thread to deletion. Shenco's etherlization is about to become a myth.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ladies & Gentlemen, don't flag the opening post of this thread, if you flag it too many times it'll bury and delete this thread :(

You can flag other posts just don't flag the opening post.
    This is about to be the greatest thread that never happend

Normally we can restore deleted or lost threads but since this thread broke once I'm not sure what would happen if that does occur that's why I'm saying. If you flagged it in the opening post, try to see if you can remove your flag.

@Q45T
    @ounceman
    @just.might.be.ok
    @poindexter2

can't get the other 2 cause they have a space in their names
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    fuckniggasheco_zpsa4048f51.jpg

This ? right here

pointing-and-laughing.gif

ive read through all 124 pages and started from the beginning again, and still find it hilarious.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 shenco creates alt accounts to flag spam the thread to deletion. Shenco's etherlization is about to become a myth.

naaa parralell got the pics saved it ill just be a greatest hit threads thats all
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ladies & Gentlemen, don't flag the opening post of this thread, if you flag it too many times it'll bury and delete this thread :(

Normally we can restore deleted or lost threads but since this thread broke once I'm not sure what would happen if that does occur that's why I'm saying. If you flagged it in the opening post, try to see if you can remove your flag.

@Q45T
    @ounceman
    @just.might.be.ok
    @poindexter2

Unflagged...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Y'all heard that opposite of found ? SMH @ Shenco trying to take Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj's lane,

the beat was knocking the first five seconds,then.... nu

http://youtu.be/N1kgGcEa9Kk

This is better than what was posted. Has a radio vibe to it.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

@Q45T
    @ounceman
    @just.might.be.ok
    @poindexter2

Unflagged...

same here
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody get photobucket accounts and put your photos that you did in there. This ? aint going down as no damn myth lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    There should be a lol option that means where laffing at u not with u like a " lol you ? silly ? "
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Starting my campaign now

Ghostf4ce for a mod spot and poster of the year
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Ljunayd wrote: »
    Good evening, I'm 27 and I've been visiting the IC daily since early 2000's and I've never posted up until I heard this song.

Firstly, the term '? ? Anthem' fits this song perfectly. Shenco, who are you influenced by? For the 1st 20 seconds I was absorbed into a tranced like state receiving disturbed mental images of a pre-transgender op dmx inspired tribute act shopping for dresses the night before his ? gets inverted into a ? .

What was this mixed in? The song sounds like it was mixed in a salad bowl of estrogen coated butterflies, lightly seasoned with Lil B swag juice and sprinkled with crushed Bow wow L's on top.

The lyrics, well... I've read through these pages of you dropping what you perceive as quotables from the song; I'm not too sure if you actually think the lyrics are good or if your just highlighting the ? ? struggle bars the listener may have missed because of the beat?

The beat, put it this way, if the government took an innocent man off the street and sent him to guantanamo bay, and that innocent man was subject to painstaking abuse on terrorist change without question, had his hands chopped off, then was eventually freed mentally scarred and THEN partially got over the night terrors and mental torment then made this beat on a Fruityloops 5 demo with just his nubbs and teeth; then I'd say it was a good effort.

Whats makes this worse is I've seen so many threads made by this Young Money wannabe male groupie Bcotton; the personification of a ? ? , and even HE is laughing at you. This is a stereotypical garbage type of song YMCMB would create, and then Bcotton and that other lame Malice would re-enter wonderland thinking theyre a part of the YMCMB movement, create a thread and hype up this bull. That lame Bcotton would sell his soul to be one of Lil Waynes dreads just so he could be close to him.

Shenco, I'm finding it hard to believe you created this, and I don't even know you smh

Jesus christ ethergraph why do ppl lurk so long on this site tho
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooooooooo @ that ? wackin the ? ....Hahahahaha, ? ....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    posting one more time in this classic thread
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooo I hate to even post this LOLOL but this thread is officially broken and I think it'll only get worse :( I know I challenged yall to take it to 150 pages but some of the stuff goin on in the thread may prevent that - cuz some of the gifs from the older pages dont load on my end unless I open it in a seperate tab. Gonna leave this open till tomorrow night about 11:59 so if possible, yall better post up your best material before the close :( . Apologies but this thread is legendary we had many laughs and dayum near almost died every page LOLOLOOLOLOL, we don't want this to crash or worse :(

Regards,
    Sion

boo_man_gif_Daily_picdump_2011_10_21-s230x138-248885-580.gif
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive got one last supergif to drop.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

@Q45T
    @ounceman
    @just.might.be.ok
    @poindexter2

Changed mine to wack...but it pained me to do so. Understatement of the year. Nah...I'm gonna change it to (self) ether.
This discussion has been closed.