New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

Options

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ljunayd wrote: »
    Good evening, I'm 27 and I've been visiting the IC daily since early 2000's and I've never posted up until I heard this song.

Firstly, the term '? ? Anthem' fits this song perfectly. Shenco, who are you influenced by? For the 1st 20 seconds I was absorbed into a tranced like state receiving disturbed mental images of a pre-transgender op dmx inspired tribute act shopping for dresses the night before his ? gets inverted into a ? .

What was this mixed in? The song sounds like it was mixed in a salad bowl of estrogen coated butterflies, lightly seasoned with Lil B swag juice and sprinkled with crushed Bow wow L's on top.

The lyrics, well... I've read through these pages of you dropping what you perceive as quotables from the song; I'm not too sure if you actually think the lyrics are good or if your just highlighting the ? ? struggle bars the listener may have missed because of the beat?

The beat, put it this way, if the government took an innocent man off the street and sent him to guantanamo bay, and that innocent man was subject to painstaking abuse on terrorist change without question, had his hands chopped off, then was eventually freed mentally scarred and THEN partially got over the night terrors and mental torment then made this beat on a Fruityloops 5 demo with just his nubbs and teeth; then I'd say it was a good effort.

Whats makes this worse is I've seen so many threads made by this Young Money wannabe male groupie Bcotton; the personification of a ? ? , and even HE is laughing at you. This is a stereotypical garbage type of song YMCMB would create, and then Bcotton and that other lame Malice would re-enter wonderland thinking theyre a part of the YMCMB movement, create a thread and hype up this bull. That lame Bcotton would sell his soul to be one of Lil Waynes dreads just so he could be close to him.

Shenco, I'm finding it hard to believe you created this, and I don't even know you smh
    lmfao!!

i clicked Ether for this titangoat..

and here's a text lol for the bold alone

[LOL]

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that dave chapelle sam jackson/standardized slaughter hybrid got me dyin, "can u put some bass in ur voice please?" lmfao
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    last supergif

http://twitpic.com/cef7wp

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

tumblr_mct4mez9vh1qzwovi.gif

*funeral*

57bb0bb5485d8de69d8d3aae5f35.jpg

dead @ the Canadian flag wrapped around the casket
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

? . Life.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

Deceased........................DOOOO DOOOOO GRITTSSSS LOL helll

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

Welp........done...........*jumps in casket*
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn peagle you sir are the ? damn devil
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Zee about to send shenco to therapy?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

Ok. That's it my g. I'm ? floored. I laughed until a lone tear fell down my face and said A.L.I.A.S.

I'm done. I'm really ? done. ? snacks, that's some funny ? .

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

Ok. That's it my g. I'm ? floored. I laughed until a lone tear fell down my face and said A.L.I.A.S.

I'm stealing this lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao peagle da goat ya bish

• earth two superman
    edited March 2013
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

I'm stealing this lol

i am too lol but i kno ive heard it someplace else
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

I'm stealing this lol

i am too lol but i kno ive heard it someplace else
    Archer
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

you da champ. n/h you da champ. and ill look down on you why youre in hell. lol.

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    "On that Eric Foreman, lookin for my Donna Penscioooooootiiiiii. Like the troops up tell em that it's time for war. Tell em don't stop til we see drops of their blood poor"

L...M...A...O....

I was gonna point out the That 70's Show reference way earlier in the thread but I thought everyone would start clownin me for actually listening to this trash.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    the Pac video and that Chappelle gif... ? damn....

and this lmaooo
    Ljunayd wrote: »
    Good evening, I'm 27 and I've been visiting the IC daily since early 2000's and I've never posted up until I heard this song.

Firstly, the term '? ? Anthem' fits this song perfectly. Shenco, who are you influenced by? For the 1st 20 seconds I was absorbed into a tranced like state receiving disturbed mental images of a pre-transgender op dmx inspired tribute act shopping for dresses the night before his ? gets inverted into a ? .

What was this mixed in? The song sounds like it was mixed in a salad bowl of estrogen coated butterflies, lightly seasoned with Lil B swag juice and sprinkled with crushed Bow wow L's on top.

The lyrics, well... I've read through these pages of you dropping what you perceive as quotables from the song; I'm not too sure if you actually think the lyrics are good or if your just highlighting the ? ? struggle bars the listener may have missed because of the beat?

The beat, put it this way, if the government took an innocent man off the street and sent him to guantanamo bay, and that innocent man was subject to painstaking abuse on terrorist change without question, had his hands chopped off, then was eventually freed mentally scarred and THEN partially got over the night terrors and mental torment then made this beat on a Fruityloops 5 demo with just his nubbs and teeth; then I'd say it was a good effort.

Whats makes this worse is I've seen so many threads made by this Young Money wannabe male groupie Bcotton; the personification of a ? ? , and even HE is laughing at you. This is a stereotypical garbage type of song YMCMB would create, and then Bcotton and that other lame Malice would re-enter wonderland thinking theyre a part of the YMCMB movement, create a thread and hype up this bull. That lame Bcotton would sell his soul to be one of Lil Waynes dreads just so he could be close to him.

Shenco, I'm finding it hard to believe you created this, and I don't even know you smh

• earth two superman
    Options
    NEXT TRACK BY SHENCO!

"Get Off My Momma!"

coming soon!!!

underrated post (p9)
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is some ?
  • FyHunnit