New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "On that Eric Foreman, lookin for my Donna Penscioooooootiiiiii. Like the troops up tell em that it's time for war. Tell em don't stop til we see drops of their blood poor"

L...M...A...O....
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Listenin again, that "? DMX" joke is soooooooo much funnier....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Powerful thread
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    last supergif

http://twitpic.com/cef7wp

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

tumblr_mct4mez9vh1qzwovi.gif

You're going to hell Peagle

lmao
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    "On that Eric Foreman, lookin for my Donna Penscioooooootiiiiii. Like the troops up tell em that it's time for war. Tell em don't stop til we see drops of their blood poor"

L...M...A...O....

Thanks for clearing that up. Did this ? make a That 70s Show reference? Yo, I swear if that song were an actual person, it would get swirlied, wedgied and shoved in the lockers every ? day at school.

ironically dude said he made a diss song against his entire high school, ima assume he was bullied or some ? lls if i aint have to work man i woulda did a video bout dis track
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

? damn
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."How's it sound ? ?!"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    last supergif

PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

GOAT LMFAO CLOSE THIS ? NOW!
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1:17 seconds of pure comedy, thank you @peagle05

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #greatestthreadeverontheicfuckwhatyaheardyabish
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't decide which is funnier: ? ? struggle bars or national anthem of hell lmao
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow Peagle dropped a nuke
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao, thread still goin ham, lmao @ shenco sayin he got something coming out the studio for people

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh_WRFcNmz9AEKJpiB5H30E1Q2b_hmUx-cOoXvibY90W68t_J2
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I can't remember who though. Don't wanna take credit for nobody else ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Ljunayd wrote: »
    Good evening, I'm 27 and I've been visiting the IC daily since early 2000's and I've never posted up until I heard this song.

Firstly, the term '? ? Anthem' fits this song perfectly. Shenco, who are you influenced by? For the 1st 20 seconds I was absorbed into a tranced like state receiving disturbed mental images of a pre-transgender op dmx inspired tribute act shopping for dresses the night before his ? gets inverted into a ? .

What was this mixed in? The song sounds like it was mixed in a salad bowl of estrogen coated butterflies, lightly seasoned with Lil B swag juice and sprinkled with crushed Bow wow L's on top.

The lyrics, well... I've read through these pages of you dropping what you perceive as quotables from the song; I'm not too sure if you actually think the lyrics are good or if your just highlighting the ? ? struggle bars the listener may have missed because of the beat?

The beat, put it this way, if the government took an innocent man off the street and sent him to guantanamo bay, and that innocent man was subject to painstaking abuse on terrorist change without question, had his hands chopped off, then was eventually freed mentally scarred and THEN partially got over the night terrors and mental torment then made this beat on a Fruityloops 5 demo with just his nubbs and teeth; then I'd say it was a good effort.

Whats makes this worse is I've seen so many threads made by this Young Money wannabe male groupie Bcotton; the personification of a ? ? , and even HE is laughing at you. This is a stereotypical garbage type of song YMCMB would create, and then Bcotton and that other lame Malice would re-enter wonderland thinking theyre a part of the YMCMB movement, create a thread and hype up this bull. That lame Bcotton would sell his soul to be one of Lil Waynes dreads just so he could be close to him.

Shenco, I'm finding it hard to believe you created this, and I don't even know you smh

JEEBUS!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

L...M...A...O....

damn, ? done ruined that 70's show for me
This discussion has been closed.