Thor: The Dark World

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @icks86, you gonna own up to you saying the Chinese created Playstation bruh? lol

I'll take the hit, I typed that post on my phone.

Trying to correct somebody knowing damn well y'all do the exact same thing. Ol' I think I graduated with honors from Harvard ass ? .

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @icks86, you gonna own up to you saying the Chinese created Playstation bruh? lol

lol what?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Full Disclosure I been a Thor stan since jump street.

This was about as dope a movie about Thor is going to be (until someone proves me wrong). The ? Helmsworth really growing into the role (As an actor this is about his ceiling, he's not stupid he knows it too), so glad they didn't off Hiddleston he is dope as Loki. But to me what made this movie was the direction and cinematography really gave the movie a lot of scale, it really made you feel like you were watching the action on a galactic level. The merger of technologies and magic were handled really well. Can't wait for the next joint.

Oh and Captain America will be the first movie where the sequel ? on the original completely.
  • rage
    Options
    This could make a great "caping" gif. Waiting in the rain lol

tumblr_mlvf1pKjDY1qcga5ro1_500.gif

5xguxRGc8Uam.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet but I just want to know was thanos mentioned in anyway or, was a thor sequel or avengers 2 hinted at?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Nah, Thanos wasn't mentioned. Mid credit scene alludes to his eventual presence though
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I passe don this. Waiting for Cap. I see a lot of you are liking it, but it looked cheesy to me from the previews.
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    def not cheesy my dude...replay value an all...captain America look dope too even tho the first was dry as ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I passe don this. Waiting for Cap. I see a lot of you are liking it, but it looked cheesy to me from the previews.

Give it a watch. It was pretty good
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did he wear his helmet at least once in this movie?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    def not cheesy my dude...replay value an all...captain America look dope too even tho the first was dry as ?

I don't know why people ? on captain America so much it was a solid movie to me the action scenes where decent. at least it wasn't the disappointment that iron man 3 was.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, Thanos wasn't mentioned. Mid credit scene alludes to his eventual presence though

Im guessin Thanos will be in the final Avengers film. and might end up killing one or two of them in the final fight b4 he dies.

• rage
    Options
    The casting of Thanos will be critical...
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    The casting of Thanos will be critical...

I think vin diesel is gonna be thanos. I still don't believe marvel hired him to just say "I am groot"
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need Thanos to be a complete badass. None of that fight one here and there and fall back type ? . I'd be pleased if it was like a cat and mouse then they finally fight at the very end. Let whoever dies, dies. I know its Disney but got damn with all this forced comedic elements.
    Why can't the dude who was the cameo for Thanos in the Avengers be the one to be cast as him?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the movie yesterday.

Better than the first one is all i can say. I wasnt blown away by anything in the movie and it was a lot different than i thought it was gonna be.

That scene they showed for Cap 2 was bad ass tho. The fight in the elevator. Cant wait for that movie.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    We need Thanos to be a complete badass. None of that fight one here and there and fall back type ? . I'd be pleased if it was like a cat and mouse then they finally fight at the very end. Let whoever dies, dies. I know its Disney but got damn with all this forced comedic elements.
    Why can't the dude who was the cameo for Thanos in the Avengers be the one to be cast as him?

If not him ron perlman would pull him off nicely. He's older but cgi alittle bit with some stunt double thrown in why not? I don't know why the other guy at the end hasn't been signed though doesn't make sense.
  • infamous114
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Thanos doesn't even talk in that scene. I thought that other alien was talking throughout that convo in the Avengers mid-credits scene...so can we really say about how Damion Poitier would do as Thanos?
  • rage
    Options
    It cannot be the dude who played him in avengers or even Vin ? Diesel...this movie will be WOAT if either of those two happen.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After seeing this movie, I know Jay Z felt some type of way bout this ? .

Also, Asgard>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One problem. All of these Marvel movies seem to be afraid to show Thor in his true trillness.
    I mean damn, it's hard to tell he's the Alpha in the series.
    They actually seem to make him better than Captain America, but, able to get a fair one by
    Iron Man, and Hulk. ??????????

I can see Hulk (tho Thor >>> Hulk) but Iron man? smh.