Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Another ? , black man.
    SMH

Its sickening how people are applauding being ? these days.

Whats the next abominable act to become acceptable....? ?

It is sicken to applaud a guy who coming out for most folks who think it is unnatural??

Wow, pick up a damn science book instead going by your ? -fearing religion.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Dude can be a Juwan Howard for a bench lol. Every team has a Kevin Ollie type of player.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another ? , black man.
    SMH

? talk about it on the ic all the time smh..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Its only been one day and this ? is annoying af "collins a american hero" john amaechi prolly mad somewhere...

How the ? does this dude have a deal with nike?

And another thing this year dude is a free agent?...so if he gets signed its bcuz they feel sorry for him bcuz hes ? hes the 12th man nh if he doesnt get a deal(most likely hes trash for 12 years) than people gona say the nba doesnt support ?

May "? history month"?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I always found it funny how one minority(which im apart of) could look down on another minority, but complain when somebody turn they nose up @ you and yours. Let that ? breathe.

With all due respect you sound incompetent and completely uneducated. You know who always makes this ? argument? Crackers...lets be clear g...

Police dont stop and frisk you cause your ? ...its because they profile blacks.

People were not enslaved, tortured, and ? for hundreds of years cause they were ? ...they were black.

Governments did not institute redlining policies to ostracize ? , they did it to ostracize blacks.

You get my point. You need to read some books and know your history before you make such crass arguments. I made a this white ? cry one time when she said the same dumb ? you did....I wont lie. I laughed and enjoyed that ? .

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

Blacks who were ? still got stopped and frisked lol cops aint care

While ? 's were not enslaved for thousands of years they are being ? and killed in africa. Ive been to south africa and the issue with lesbian women getting ? and killed is still a rampant issue. The cops don't even report corrective ? . This ? is current.

Some of these kids out in rurual areas are killing ? dudes.

While it is a different debate i don't think its right for treating ? people wrong opression is opression regardless of severity. Im sorry but side note: modern day ? need to get over slavery none of us went through it. Its what my dad always told me.

Fight current opression you face (stop and frisk) cause you black or cause you a male but stop ? about how times used to be and stop using it as a crutch and fight through current opression. My grandparents all living got threatened nearly killed by white folks and saw people get lynched but they don't ? 24/7 about that ? and have moved on. They don't ? about white people and they have a right to they know there are good and bad folks of all races.

Now again these ? ? have that sassy attitude in public and because they ? they think they can be all sassy them ? deserved to get smacked. I have seen that in both college and visiting fam in Atlanta.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I don't like ? .

No ? given about ? people.

There's a difference, but most of the time they're one in the same.

Don't get mad when the Klansman say the same thing about black folks.

I'm assuming your black.

being black and being ? is NOT the same thing... yall acting like coming out being ? is a new thing... I think the media is so "pro ? " now that some are taking advantage of it now... He is one... He is @ the end of his contract and prolly his career he using his sexuality 2 his advantage..
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Another ? , black man.
    SMH

It is sicken to applaud a guy who coming out for most folks who think it is unnatural??

Wow, pick up a damn science book instead going by your ? -fearing religion.

As far as i know, there is not an accepted scientific consensus on the cause of homosexuality.

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derek rose must really excited, Collins broke the ice and now rose can reveal his no so hidden identity.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I always found it funny how one minority(which im apart of) could look down on another minority, but complain when somebody turn they nose up @ you and yours. Let that ? breathe.

With all due respect you sound incompetent and completely uneducated. You know who always makes this ? argument? Crackers...lets be clear g...

People were not enslaved, tortured, and ? for hundreds of years cause they were ? ...they were black.

Governments did not institute redlining policies to ostracize ? , they did it to ostracize blacks.

You get my point. You need to read some books and know your history before you make such crass arguments. I made a this white ? cry one time when she said the same dumb ? you did....I wont lie. I laughed and enjoyed that ? .

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

While ? 's were not enslaved for thousands of years they are being ? and killed in africa. Ive been to south africa and the issue with lesbian women getting ? and killed is still a rampant issue. The cops don't even report corrective ? . This ? is current.

While it is a different debate i don't think its right for treating ? people wrong opression is opression regardless of severity. Im sorry but side note: modern day ? need to get over slavery none of us went through it. Its what my dad always told me.

Fight current opression you face (stop and frisk) cause you black or cause you a male but stop ? about how times used to be and stop using it as a crutch and fight through current opression. My grandparents all living got threatened nearly killed by white folks and saw people get lynched but they don't ? 24/7 about that ? and have moved on. They don't ? about white people and they have a right to they know there are good and bad folks of all races.

Now again these ? ? have that sassy attitude in public and because they ? they think they can be all sassy them ? deserved to get smacked. I have seen that in both college and visiting fam in Atlanta.

I stopped reading and flagged u soon as u said "forget bout slavery" dude thats somthing blacks went thru 4 HUNDREDS OF YEARS we only got our civil rights 50 years ago.. Hundreds of years from now Jews wont 4get the holocaust...

Its funny cuz we always debate on how the state of the black community is ? up and we forget were we came from... but we should forget slavery? Smh..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

I stopped reading and flagged u soon as u said "forget bout slavery" dude thats somthing blacks went thru 4 HUNDREDS OF YEARS we only got our civil rights 50 years ago.. Hundreds of years from now Jews wont 4get the holocaust...

Its funny cuz we always debate on how the state of the black community is ? up and we forget were we came from... but we should forget slavery? Smh..

again ? act like they were chained up when they were a kid. im not saying don't act like it never existed just stop using it as a current excuse for your life. ? in chi town killing innocent people has nothing to do with slavery. just cause the white man brought us down for hundreds of years doesn't mean you can't be a man to your kids and break a cycle.

the black community is ? up mostly because we are not taking resonsibility as fathers as mothers as sons and as daughters. cause ? yes white cops still profile i live in the burbs i know how that be. but most of the crimes in my city of hartford its ? killing ? .

The Jews and the holocaust have nothing to do with how you should view slavery and being a black man in 2013. Again im not saying educating yourself on the history im saying using it as an excuse for why you can't get ahead in mordern day is stupid. Focus on current issues you might face like profiling or prejudices etc. but ? a slave from the 1800 would loved to just be stopped and frisked that ? is cake compaired to being a slave.

• ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

again ? act like they were chained up when they were a kid. im not saying don't act like it never existed just stop using it as a current excuse for your life. ? in chi town killing innocent people has nothing to do with slavery. just cause the white man brought us down for hundreds of years doesn't mean you can't be a man to your kids and break a cycle.

the black community is ? up mostly because we are not taking resonsibility as fathers as mothers as sons and as daughters. cause ? yes white cops still profile i live in the burbs i know how that be. but most of the crimes in my city of hartford its ? killing ? .

The Jews and the holocaust have nothing to do with how you should view slavery and being a black man in 2013. Again im not saying educating yourself on the history im saying using it as an excuse for why you can't get ahead in mordern day is stupid. Focus on current issues you might face like profiling or prejudices etc. but ? a slave from the 1800 would loved to just be stopped and frisked that ? is cake compaired to being a slave.

Im not going to dignify this ? with a response. Lmao at Jews forgetting the Holocaust haha. Anyway, @boldchild, you missed the crux of the argument. No one is saying ? have no been persecuted, quite the contrary. But you cannot compare their struggle to blacks. If you are black and make that comparison you should be ashamed of yourself and your family. You failed at educating yourself if thats what you think.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    Alponso Smith of the Lions has also had something to say

Alphonso Smith ‏@AlphonsoSmith2 4h

Come OUT or NOT- there will be no PATS on the BACK coming from this way- Pats on the back only influence other weak minds to indulge! SMH

Ppl are so sensitive-I have the RIGHT to not give that behavior any applause;I love everyone-don't hate anyone; not praising it! Excuse me!

2013 announcing that you are ? is deemed as GOOD NEWS- & the moment someone disagree they are a villain, prejudice, or may lose their job

what is admirable is the fact that ol buddy was honest?? SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Collins is obligated to do him& do it openly-however,him doing him doesn't warrant a "round of applause" THEE END!

? says that in the last days people would have to stand on his word, no matter how unpopular it is.. No sin is greater than another!

lol at these nfl athletes quoting scripture one week and the next week getting arrested. while i know there are more athletes in the nfl the rates of nfl arrest are allot worse than the nba. but white folk still call nba players thugs but even praise black athletes who get arrested every sunday. but another thread for another day.

the ? ? Alphonso Smith aint been arrested . wtf this got to do with your racist views?

my views aren't racist they are actually accurate. I said black athletes in the NBA are labeled thugs but nfl players of all races get arrested at higher percentages and don't get those labels. Its because white fans view the nfl as having more white players in key roles so they don't pre judge. but cause the nba are all black they label them as thugs.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

Im not going to dignify this ? with a response. Lmao at Jews forgetting the Holocaust haha. Anyway, @boldchild, you missed the crux of the argument. No one is saying ? have no been persecuted, quite the contrary. But you cannot compare their struggle to blacks. If you are black and make that comparison you should be ashamed of yourself and your family. You failed at educating yourself if thats what you think.

lol you said ? failed at educating themselves but you can't spell
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a ? we should be sensitive to anyone getting discriminated/ persecuted their right to live and be free is a civil right.. not CIVIL RIGHT.. i dont agree with marrying of the struggles but its a struggle nonetheless.. if it can happen to them.. meaning anyone else.. you better be damn sure it can happen to you..(Negroes) as far as hate/persecution/intolerance(And it has or does)

You can in good conscience expect people to be sensitive to your plight if you contribute to hate/bigotry.. in another arena..

Idk thats just me..

REACT... but post..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so monizzle is a ? ? cool !
  • ChicagoBears
    Options

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

Harder to type with mobile. Lol at you diverting attention away from your stupidity, clown.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kerry Rhodes boyfriend looks like Peaches from a Low down ? shame
  • ChicagoBears
    Options
    As a ? we should be sensitive to anyone getting discriminated/ persecuted their right to live and be free is a civil right.. not CIVIL RIGHT.. i dont agree with marrying of the struggles but its a struggle nonetheless.. if it can happen to them.. meaning anyone else.. you better be damn sure it can happen to you..(Negroes) as far as hate/persecution/intolerance(And it has or does)

You can in good conscience expect people to be sensitive to your plight if you contribute to hate/bigotry.. in another arena..

Idk thats just me..

REACT... but post..

I agree 100% fam, but people cross boundaries when they try to compare struggles. Its not right.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

Harder to type with mobile. Lol at you diverting attention away from your stupidity, clown.

whats stupid about not letting slavery make you mad all day. that idea of being mad about ? that happened hundreds of years ago enslaves you from being successful in the present. again i never said don't act like it never happened but to many ? nowadays to mad about the past injustice that they not moving forward in they own lives. Present injustice i.e. black on black murder, stop and frisk, equal rights for all is ? that needs to be changed.

• ChicagoBears
    Options

But carry on my friend..

Yes an no

whats stupid about not letting slavery make you mad all day. that idea of being mad about ? that happened hundreds of years ago enslaves you from being successful in the present. again i never said don't act like it never happened but to many ? nowadays to mad about the past injustice that they not moving forward in they own lives. Present injustice i.e. black on black murder, stop and frisk, equal rights for all is ? that needs to be changed.

The funny thing here is what you said is true. I always say that, Ive said that various times here. What you are for whatever reason failing to understand is that you cannot compare the two struggles in a literal sense. They are COMPLETELY different lol, why is that hard to understand?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    so monizzle is a ? ? cool !

lol i aint a ? im just a ? who thinks nobody should be treated differently just cause of their race religion sexual orentation etc. as a ? who has experienced racism because of being black i don't think its right for ? to prejudge a ? because of other factors.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kerry Rhodes boyfriend looks like Peaches from a Low down ? shame

Uhhh wasn't Jada Pinkett Peaches??
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he aint on a team so i wouldnt call this being an active player coming out....he aint getting signed now
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options