would you be worried/sideeyeing

Options

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the life of me i cannot understand why SO's feel the need to be so possessive or have the notion that he or she is mine alone! Unless you're younger than 25, then pardon my ignorance but you need to understand that this is life! The only thing you're capable of doing is hope the trust you've bestowed upon him is good enough to prevent him from straying...and if he's told you (that means he's trusting that you trust him not to keep secrets)...Women!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..that's a bit extreme don't you think?

If an obsessed white ? is trying to ? you at the Christmas party, that's need to know info.

Just an example I knew you would know. Come on, you're older than me Kat, you can't tell me you've never seen something similar get blown out of proportion and now you're being questioned because you kept it in the shadows.

I don't disagree with you speaking generally, I just don't think this is one of those instances.

An initial conversation with an ex is hardly cause for concern.

I already know Mo has exes hitting her up regularly for another taste. Do you tell him Mo?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Trust the man to value what he has with you. If something pops off, cross that bridge when you come to it. Don't waste time worrying about what ifs.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    didnt you say you couldnt remember the last time you gave him head ???

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

stop playing b, you know you share that man
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    For the life of me i cannot understand why SO's feel the need to be so possessive or have the notion that he or she is mine alone! Unless you're younger than 25, then pardon my ignorance but you need to understand that this is life! The only thing you're capable of doing is hope the trust you've bestowed upon him is good enough to prevent him from straying...and if he's told you (that means he's trusting that you trust him not to keep secrets)...Women!
    relax oprah, possessive?
    as i stated the whole convo i simply:

tumblr_mbgcfbeFUs1riqizno1_400.gifdidnt get angry or possessive or upset.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight Bugatti, I'ma tell you like this since it seems like you really like the guy. This is coming from the perspective of a guy that is all about honesty and loyalty in a relationship. If dude told you straight up about it, like I may or may not have, it's because he wanted you to be in the know. It is not to worry you or to get jealous.

The only thing you can do is place your trust in your s/o that it will be nothing more than a simple conversation. What you don't want to do is smother him about it or become insecure about it. As far as you're concerned, nothing changed in the relationship. Now, if you really want to do something, do like dude said earlier and top him off. Since you've said before you don't really give head, just bless him this one time. Dude might even ? around and wash the dishes + clean the house after you serve him up. Win/win.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    im simply asking the IC about their take on this situation.
    i plan to state how i feel and what i believe is appropriate/inappropriate in regards to this situation and he can take that how he wants it
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get ready. He's already set up a date and time for them to have a few drinks. Only a matter of time before his phone goes dead for a few hours and he comes home smelling like her ? .
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Aight Bugatti, I'ma tell you like this since it seems like you really like the guy. This is coming from the perspective of a guy that is all about honesty and loyalty in a relationship. If dude told you straight up about it, like I may or may not have, it's because he wanted you to be in the know. It is not to worry you or to get jealous.

The only thing you can do is place your trust in your s/o that it will be nothing more than a simple conversation. What you don't want to do is smother him about it or become insecure about it. As far as you're concerned, nothing changed in the relationship. Now, if you really want to do something, do like dude said earlier and top him off. Since you've said before you don't really give head, just bless him this one time. Dude might even ? around and wash the dishes + clean the house after you serve him up. Win/win.
    nah this aint a give head situation lol

• Sage Wonder
    Options
    Well ? , you're a lost cause then lol.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    i plan to state how i feel and what i believe is appropriate/inappropriate in regards to this situation and he can take that how he wants it

Don't know about the dude but honestly, you need to rejoice within that he's told you this cos not many dudes (I included) will bother telling my SO due to unwarranted questions and nagging especially if they're of the delicate nature.
  • Kat
    Options

Don't know about the dude but honestly, you need to rejoice within that he's told you this cos not many dudes (I included) will bother telling my SO due to unwarranted questions and nagging especially if they're of the delicate nature.

But flip the situation.

She comes home and is like yeah the ex hit me up and we talked and talked about you and yada, yada, yada...

What would you think? How would you feel?

My bf would be like and you're telling me this because.....?

He don't need to know all that and neither do I.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    nah i dont not give head cos im tryna be mean or teach him a lesson or anything,just that when i get the head bug, hes not here and when hes here i aint got the bug, got the bug right now though, he gon be here next week..maybe the bug will still be here..doubt it though
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U a cute nice looking female. If he shows shade then move on. ? be ? up these days. Those days to.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    lol..that's a bit extreme don't you think?

If an obsessed white ? is trying to ? you at the Christmas party, that's need to know info.

Just an example I knew you would know. Come on, you're older than me Kat, you can't tell me you've never seen something similar get blown out of proportion and now you're being questioned because you kept it in the shadows.

I don't disagree with you speaking generally, I just don't think this is one of those instances.

An initial conversation with an ex is hardly cause for concern.

I already know Mo has exes hitting her up regularly for another taste. Do you tell him Mo?

just one ex, and thats cos we go to the same school, he doesnt hit me up, we just bump into each other and he starts convo. so no i dont tell sam, but if he went out of his way to find my number 2 years later then yes i would tell sam
  • BabyBugatti
    edited May 2013
    Options
    personally id be angrier if he didnt tell me
    honesty should be our motto
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    I already know.. I was in a 2 year relationship where I tolerated my s/o not giving head. I can count the amount of times she did, it's in the single digits. I'm saying, I couldn't/wouldn't do it again. But you said your man don't eat you out no way so I guess it balances out.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah i dont not give head cos im tryna be mean or teach him a lesson or anything,just that when i get the head bug, hes not here and when hes here i aint got the bug, got the bug right now though, he gon be here next week..maybe the bug will still be here..doubt it though

So, you not giving head either..........

That dude prolly getting it in right now......................

• BabyBugatti
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I already know.. I was in a 2 year relationship where I tolerated my s/o not giving head. I can count the amount of times she did, it's in the single digits. I'm saying, I couldn't/wouldn't do it again. But you said your man don't eat you out no way so I guess it balances out.

im 99% sure thats gonna change next week
    i aint buy those hand cuffs and body chocolate for nothing.
  • Rasta.
    Options

But flip the situation.

She comes home and is like yeah the ex hit me up and we talked and talked about you and yada, yada, yada...

Tbh, i've passed that stage of life where i had issues with trust and or subtleties...If my gf told me her ex contacted her about yada yada. It's up to her to really bring to my attention if something troubles her about his initiatives hon. My ex, for the first 2years of our relationship always wondered why i never questioned her like her exes did (in her reasoning, it showed they cared) but i alluded it to the fact that she's earned a piece of me (trust) to come to me with anything. Those "who you with"?, "where you at"? etc etc don't even cross my mind...always told her "be safe" and call when you need me.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would just watch carefully and don't jump to conclusions, just see how this will work out, but she calling and wanting to meet and ? . I would be thinking what is going on and why is she here and all. I would just keep my alert on high for the time being.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    his last ex is his baby mama, and that ? fell off something horrible in the looks department, so i wouldn't be trippin at all. he would not ? her with a 10 ft pole lol

Pics please?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But flip the situation.

Sometimes things like your s/o talking to they ex can get brought to your attention by someone other than your s/o. It's nice sometime to just hear it from them first to avoid possible confusion or at least awkward moments.

Personally I agree with you but I can see the benefits of both sides
  • Kat
    Options

But flip the situation.

Sometimes things like your s/o talking to they ex can get brought to your attention by someone other than your s/o It's nice sometime to just hear it from them first to avoid possible confusion or at least awkward moments..

Personally I agree with you but I can see the benefits of both sides

Yeah that's true.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.