would you be worried/sideeyeing

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ex's will reach out. If ur s/o reaches back more than once then u might have a problem. Not sure y he's telling u tho. That don't make sense to me. I wouldn't say nothing to my girl and I don't want to hear that ? from her either. It just stirs ? up for no good reason and have u making threads on the ic. I know and she definitely knows to keep it cordial and keep it the ? moving. Ur man is either mindfucking u or he's an idiot...
    Lol at this young relationship ? tho.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be more concerned with why he's telling you.

cause im honest, ? .

how is integrity a foreign concept you you people?

what the ? is wrong with yal!

Sometimes being TOO honest can be just as bad as being deceitful.

Know your mate.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    his last ex is his baby mama, and that ? fell off something horrible in the looks department, so i wouldn't be trippin at all. he would not ? her with a 10 ft pole lol

Pics please?

why would i have pics of her?

um...yeah this was a dumb question....let me exit the building....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s is a attention ?
  • Kat
    Options
    No actually you don't.

I know that we would clash.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Options
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cause im honest, ? .

308571_351659908289837_281954804_n.jpg
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YALL NO FAWKIN HELP
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Stop this.
    YALL NO FAWKIN HELP

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol she got all the advice she needed in this thread and she says she didn't get no help

smh...in other words

"yall didn't tell me what I wanted to hear"

let the bird find out on her own...
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, married to a good woman FTW
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would you be concerned with honesty? Dude was straight up with her.. that's how relationships should be, no?

Not in kat's life bruh

Everything must be kept secret
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his last ex is his baby mama, and that ? fell off something horrible in the looks department, so i wouldn't be trippin at all. he would not ? her with a 10 ft pole lol

lol, but he already did....and dropped of a seed to...babymamas can sometimes hold a lil pull, since you both share a child in common...

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno letting this ? get under her skin way to much kinda coming off like shes jealous of him here.

If your BF told you about the situation then I doubt he has alternate motives.

Dont be an insecure woman ? pick up on that ? and it isn't a good look.

As far not giving head WTF is wrong with you.

Remember all that freaky ? you won't do some other woman will be more than willing to accommodate your man with just something to keep in mind while you telling him no in the bedroom.
  • Kat
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Ex's will reach out. If ur s/o reaches back more than once then u might have a problem. Not sure y he's telling u tho. That don't make sense to me. I wouldn't say nothing to my girl and I don't want to hear that ? from her either. It just stirs ? up for no good reason and have u making threads on the ic. I know and she definitely knows to keep it cordial and keep it the ? moving. Ur man is either mindfucking u or he's an idiot...
    Lol at this young relationship ? tho.

Yessss...this.
  • Crude_
    Options

cause im honest, ? .

Know your mate.

I had to learn this the hard way trying to be real about everything.

I learned Im better just keeping certain ? to myself even with my wife at times.

I called myself being open but in reality it did nothing but caused confusion and drama and had my lady side eyeing me.

The way you say things and the way they are interpreted by the opposite sex are totally different than the message you tried to convey once I learned that I been acting accordingly ever since.
  • Kat
    Options

cause im honest, ? .

Know your mate.

I learned Im better just keeping certain ? to myself even with my wife at times.

I called myself being open but in reality it did nothing but caused confusion and drama and had my lady side eyeing me.

The way you say things and the way they are interpreted by the opposite sex are totally different than the message you tried to convey once I learned that I been acting accordingly ever since.

I completely agree.

I recognize that I can be a jealous person and men can be the same way, so unless it's a need to know save me the headache of worrying.

Even AJax said he would put her on "high alert"..so my ex contacts ME and now I'm on high alert?

People just want their significant others to know they got options playing those types of games imo.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ummmm a significant other that cares and respects you would tell Kat.

Why would that concern you?
  • Kat
    Options
    Let me edit that post so ya'll can quit ? quoting it.

Read the thread!
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I don't do relationship text.. I don't really like the phone like that. I like person 2 person. ? be trippin thinking just because a female is on the computer, she's texting another man.

? killin it with the text relationships.. and be trying 2 throw it up in somebody face.. Your girl is texting me.. Thats the new cheat. & ? be lying they texting themself back from a different phone, stealing facebook pics..

oh and then the other ones who think they know where the girl lives thru a text. LOL.. ? running around saying they got a new county ? on deck.. when everyone in real life knows where the girl lives and see her walking around in the streets..

Text MEN need to get a life...ppl go too far with the text ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me edit that post so ya'll can quit ? quoting it.

Read the thread!

Woooooosaw Kat! It's gonna be alright.

• Kat
    Options
  • Crude_
    Options

cause im honest, ? .

Know your mate.

I completely agree.

I recognize that I can be a jealous person and men can be the same way, so unless it's a need to know save me the headache of worrying.

Even AJax said he would put her on "high alert"..so my ex contacts ME and now I'm on high alert?

People just want their significant others to know they got options playing those types of games imo.

That wasn't the case with me but I see where you coming from.

I more so wanted to let her know so if she heard something in the streets she would know what was going on.

I wouldnt have wanted her to be on my phone or some ? then come across conversation that me and my ex had been conversing.

That ? woulda caused major drama if I didnt tell her and she somehow stumbled across the information on accident.

I saved myself the trouble and told her and ended up opening a can of worms on other ? .

I knew the ex was trying to get me to come ? behind my wife's back on the low but I kept it cordial and kept it moving.

Like I was really about to make that drive 5 hours to Houston wasting gas and time just for some ? ; my ex was a trip. SMH

I still tried not to burn bridges and remain cordial though but I had to block her off my cell phone and on Facebook .

Her and my wife who was just my girlfriend then were bringing to much fuckery in my life behind that ? .