would you be worried/sideeyeing

Options
124»

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall getting it confused, im not jealous AT ALL, or if i am he sure doesnt know it, all i did was shrug and say 'oh'
    but i have to be smart about this.

i spoke to him yesterday though and said i dont want them meeting up or tbh talking on the phone anymore cos its all for no good, especially when he finally told me the truth about how they got together ( she came to see his best friend who she was dating to stay for a week, sam lived with his friend then, the whole time she was kissing on him and tryna ? , he talmbout he tried to fight back, BOY PLEASE like she forced you to kiss/? her lol then they got together from there) TRIFLIN, so i wouldnt put anything past her tbh...and after hearing that story, i wouldnt put ? past him...sheeit.
    He said he wouldnt meet her up anyways, and im like shes not gonna straight up say 'lets meet up' when she knows you got a GF its gon be on some sneaky 'oh it marcus' birthday a bunch of us are going you should come' and yall gon be at the same place at the same time SMH

as i was saying this i began to get flustered, then i just thought ? IT
    im like tbh you can do whatever you want, because if you even want to meet up with her in the first place then that just tells me where your heads at, im not gonna waste my breath, im like just dont try and get me in some love triangle ? , cos im not into THAT ? and left it at that, gotdayum
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that ? values and respects you this situation won't even be an issue anymore.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    im happy he told me.
    But now its on my ? mind.
    catch 22.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'd ask what the conversation was about and leave it at that. If they went out their way to keep in contact with them then I'd respond accordingly but being that she'd be telling me from jump some old ? called her out the blue I'd doubt I'd have reason to worry about her trying to secretly talk to him.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im happy he told me.
    But now its on my ? mind.
    catch 22.

Men can never win smh!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'd be more concerned with why he's telling you.

cause im honest, ? .

how is integrity a foreign concept you you people?

what the ? is wrong with yal!

Sometimes being TOO honest can be just as bad as being deceitful.

Know your mate.

I had to learn this the hard way trying to be real about everything.

I learned Im better just keeping certain ? to myself even with my wife at times.

I called myself being open but in reality it did nothing but caused confusion and drama and had my lady side eyeing me.

The way you say things and the way they are interpreted by the opposite sex are totally different than the message you tried to convey once I learned that I been acting accordingly ever since.

I completely agree.

I recognize that I can be a jealous person and men can be the same way, so unless it's a need to know save me the headache of worrying.

Even AJax said he would put her on "high alert"..so my ex contacts ME and now I'm on high alert?

People just want their significant others to know they got options playing those types of games imo.

It's not about letting someone know you got options or playing games. Honesty isn't always some tool used to manipulate people or get people to let their guards down in a bad way. Most people would rather their s/o come to them with certain information rather than stumbling upon or hearing about it through a third party. That's the type of things that cause people to be suspect, not being honest. If the person you with flaunts the fact that somebody else tried to get at them in your face that's a time for that person to reevaluate who they're with because that's a red flag to immaturity and ego problems.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall getting it confused, im not jealous AT ALL, or if i am he sure doesnt know it, all i did was shrug and say 'oh'
    but i have to be smart about this.

i spoke to him yesterday though and said i dont want them meeting up or tbh talking on the phone anymore cos its all for no good, especially when he finally told me the truth about how they got together ( she came to see his best friend who she was dating to stay for a week, sam lived with his friend then, the whole time she was kissing on him and tryna ? , he talmbout he tried to fight back, BOY PLEASE like she forced you to kiss/? her lol then they got together from there) TRIFLIN, so i wouldnt put anything past her tbh...and after hearing that story, i wouldnt put ? past him...sheeit.
    He said he wouldnt meet her up anyways, and im like shes not gonna straight up say 'lets meet up' when she knows you got a GF its gon be on some sneaky 'oh it marcus' birthday a bunch of us are going you should come' and yall gon be at the same place at the same time SMH

as i was saying this i began to get flustered, then i just thought ? IT
    im like tbh you can do whatever you want, because if you even want to meet up with her in the first place then that just tells me where your heads at, im not gonna waste my breath, im like just dont try and get me in some love triangle ? , cos im not into THAT ? and left it at that, gotdayum

Lol this ? got u twisted as ? . Sounds like u don't even know how u feel about the ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackrain

Hi. You haven't quoted me in a minute, I though we weren't friends anymore.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    ON another ODD ass note, just got a random message from the guy i was talking to RIGHT before Sam that i rreeaalllyyy liked asking for my number..fawk is going on here
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I been told you shorty to go ahead and get pregnant to lock him down

now you gon have to cheat on him to let him know what he might lose if he don't straighten up :(

• BabyBugatti
    edited May 2013
    Options
    speaking of which, this is a chick who he IMPREGNATED
    she ended up having an abortion and that i guess ? up thier relationship cos i guess she felt he wasnt supportive..im like LAWD so them feeling probably still lurkin

whhy me lord.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ON another ODD ass note, just got a random message from the guy i was talking to RIGHT before Sam that i rreeaalllyyy liked asking for my number..fawk is going on here

You gonna tell your man?
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    depends on why he wants my numb... if its on some business ? then cool, if its just to see 'wassup' ionno. i may not even give him my number, if i do then ill tell sam
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seein some of d posts from women on here makes you wonder why most still seek honest/loyal men...

sound like d chick reachin at your dude cuz she aint happy where shes at...
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    well imma need for her to be unhappy by her damn self.