ladies and gents: stories of stinky ? .

Options

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yuck. If nothing else this and that gonorrhea thread are helping me stay celibate. This summer just might be my first pussyless summer yall.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAM.. HER BELLY BUTTON SMELLED LIKE ? ... WTF!
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    worst ? i ever smelled off a woman, filled up a theater, got stuck in my clothes and in my skin. Had to throw away the outfit I was wearing and it took about a week for my skin to fully repel the smell off me.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she had bbq sauce in her bellybutton
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight, so I'm diggin out this big girl....now I before I got hitched I ain't mind a cute face big girl, the ones thats pretty as hell and you wish you could just tie they ass to a treadmill for bout a week straight. Now normally, the big girls I messed with took extra care of themselves, but this one, man cot damn she offended the hell outta me. I know them thighs be rubbin an ? but damn, get yo ass in the shower and squash squash that ? . I refused to hit that and cut her loose. Can't mess with an unclean broad
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    this topic is pure funky. I take good care of my body inside and out.. I'm kinda of a health nut. I don't diet but I want to be healthy.. It's hard enough staying alive, so I don't want to be sick or funky!
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well you put your finger in her belly button and not her ? that was her belly button which is a weird place to touch a woman. is that an erogenous zone? back to the subject the belly button which used to be the embilical chord was not only used to feed the embryo but was also used to expel waste. so now even to this day a little ? get's pushed out through the belly button in the form of lint. in other words that girl had bad hygene and should have had the good sense to wash her navel. if her belly button was bad I would hate to smell her snatch.
    a stinky belly navel.. damn.. I'm glad I'm not a smelly person. I would hate to stink.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    this topic is pure funky. I take good care of my body inside and out.. I'm kinda of a health nut. I don't diet but I want to be healthy.. It's hard enough staying alive, so I don't want to be sick or funky!

Come on real lady.......

Let's be real......

That ? aint never been stankey?.?.?.?.?.?

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got 2, will post when I'm home.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got another one. i was ? this old girl friend and her ? smelled like straight death. one time the ? used the bathroom and i came in after her and it smelled like dead rat. i was like well i better get my nose plugs before i hit this. lol. and you already know a ? had that alcohol right beside the bed.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? ? smelt like sea world
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? this ? one time when the funk was coming thru her pants i tried to play it off but i was one time when my ? said hell to da no. lol. n/h. i couldnt get hard for ? . had a ? eyes watering like i was cutting onions. lol great times